Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Also I put my Aquas next to the bugs bunnies from this year and the entire shoe is a bit wider and shorter as well. The hight isn't noticeable unless you put them side by side but then again it could be because those are made out of leather an these are made out of durabuck.

I'll try to compare my Aquas with the knicks 8 when I get them since those are made out of the same material as the playoffs.

Last edited:
i never noticed the textured nubuck on the 2007 pair. i need to look at that on my pair, haven't worn it in ages.

i think ill be passing on these. i literally only wore my 07 playoffs 4X before i sold them.

I always wondered why the playoffs didn't have the cracking problems the aquas had

I haven't seen a comparison side by side review but by the leaked pictures the only difference is the OG textured nubuck which the 2007 had but this years retro doesn't.

Everything else is pretty much identical
Yeah this years is all nubuck. Didnt they change the tongue? Something seems off about it
durabuck folks......durabuck...

Now if only JB would stick to Durabuck on next years Infrared VI's. Otherwise, I'm going to be super pi**ed.

i never noticed the textured nubuck on the 2007 pair. i need to look at that on my pair, haven't worn it in ages.

it fades after a few pairs but thought it was a dope feature. the ogs had that feature as well.
it doesn't fade, its embossed on da durabuck...

da lowtops in 2003 also had it as well.
I brought those lows on discount from footaction.... Beat those things into the ground....

If they offer up another ashy suede model >:
That's the main reason why I sold my 2010's. Hopefully Durabuck and "true" infrared this time. Wasn't too impressed with the infrared package either.

Back to the 8's. Hoping to get two pairs of these mainly because I like black based shoes. Picked up doubles on the 3's, 4's and 11's. So these will be no different.

If they offer up another ashy suede model
mad.gif
That's the main reason why I sold my 2010's. Hopefully Durabuck and "true" infrared this time. Wasn't too impressed with the infrared package either.

Back to the 8's. Hoping to get two pairs of these mainly because I like black based shoes. Picked up doubles on the 3's, 4's and 11's. So these will be no different.
chill, even though though da black and infrareds had that ******** ashy larry suede, da WHITE and infrareds were straight up vagina juice

nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom