Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

im getting 2 pair. bought em in 07 in a small size and theyre wayy too tight on me, hopefully these use decent material like in 07 and dont do that thin leather crap

im getting 2 pair. bought em in 07 in a small size and theyre wayy too tight on me, hopefully these use decent material like in 07 and dont do that thin leather crap
These aren't made of leather though....

KicksonFire has them set for May release. No other sites Ive seen have any date yet. May is pretty wide open with the black toes and grapes being the only release so far. It would really benefit me if these do not come out until June. I will be out of town end of May and I dont want to miss out

Last edited:
KicksonFire has them set for May release. No other sites Ive seen have any date yet. May is pretty wide open with the black toes and grapes being the only release so far. It would really benefit me if these do not come out until June. I will be out of town end of May and I dont want to miss out
I wouldn't rely on Kicks on Fire or any other blog for rd info.... They usually get their info from this forum.....

I wouldn't rely on Kicks on Fire or any other blog for rd info.... They usually get their info from this forum.....
I dont. I never check their stuff but I saw people say June & May so I just googled it. Site I check doesnt have a date for them yet

KicksonFire is joke IMO

How is 2 major releases in a 4 week month "pretty wide open"!? If these came out in may that'd be 3 major releases.. Too crowded. Push em to june.

Things done changed though. Back in the day it was 3-5 colors a season.. now we get that monthly.

How is 2 major releases in a 4 week month "pretty wide open"!? If these came out in may that'd be 3 major releases.. Too crowded. Push em to june.

Things done changed though. Back in the day it was 3-5 colors a season.. now we get that monthly.
sick.gif

Considering ..

Jan: Chicago 1s, Knicks 1s, Fire Red 5s, and "Bred" 13s, Spizike

Feb: WC3, YOTS Pack, Squadron 13, BHM Collection, XX8s, Joker 3, Royal 1, Crimson 3

Mar: XX8s, Spizike, Black Toe 13s, XI Restock,

And only 2 are scheduled for May so far, uh yeah I would say its pretty wide open

Last edited:
sick.gif

Considering ..

Feb: WC3, YOTS Pack, Squadron 13, BHM Collection, XX8s, Joker 3, Royal 1, Crimson 3

And only 2 are scheduled for May so far, uh yeah I would say its pretty wide open
I dont think spizikes count nor anything you mentioned thats still sitting lol

The thing about big retros is its one shot or resell price those other stuff you mentioned its pretty easy to still get those making the month a little lighter IMO

Um ok that eliminates what 4 releases ..xx8s spizikes yots and bhm .. everything else is gone. i made a valid point. 2 releases for 1 month is wide open no matter what shoes u consider to be a big release

Last edited:
These might be the one retro coming out that I can't resist. I don't know what it is about them that draws me in.

These shoes are beautiful and a must cop on my list! This could bet favorite release of the year. I've always had a love for the playoffs and I personally think its nicer than the aquas

:x

Considering ..

I only count the shoes MJ actually wore View media item 333057

Back
Top Bottom