Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

How is 2 major releases in a 4 week month "pretty wide open"!? If these came out in may that'd be 3 major releases.. Too crowded. Push em to june.

Things done changed though. Back in the day it was 3-5 colors a season.. now we get that monthly.

:x

Considering ..

Jan: Chicago 1s, Knicks 1s, Fire Red 5s, and "Bred" 13s, Spizike
Feb: WC3, YOTS Pack, Squadron 13, BHM Collection, XX8s, Joker 3, Royal 1, Crimson 3
Mar: XX8s, Spizike, Black Toe 13s, XI Restock,

And only 2 are scheduled for May so far, uh yeah I would say its pretty wide open

I only count the shoes MJ actually wore View media item 333057

OH MY GOD THAT FACE IS KILLING ME!

:lol:

I regret my selling my 07 pair last year. These were such a comfortable shoe. If they look and feel on par with the last retro I will be copping for sure.

This thread if funny, let that man cook if he wants to complete his 'set' and call a shoe a certain name let him do that. Agree with him on not copping OG's never understood the concept of copping a $400+ shoe that is not wearable? Yes Nostalgia but i dont own a museum nor cop shoes just to look at so i dont mind a retro as long at it looks/feels ok

In all seriousness the missing red tab is the least of our worries, these things might be more ashier than larry

^ exactly... i'm collecting not only for nostalgic reasons but i also wanna wear them. all OGs from 11-14 are wearable... now if JB can give us a true to OG "playoffs" 8 then that would be nice coz i can wear it all the time.

these people dissin me for calling it "raptors" when the only reason i said that is for these youngins here to understand and relate. back in the day when i bought my OG 5 (1990) we just call it white red air jordan 5 not "fire red" when i bought my OG "aqua" 8 we just call it black blue jordan 8. damn... in fact there's no such thing as "playoffs" 8 back then as the thread title suggest. we just call it anything we want nobody really cares coz it's all about the shoe. people now are so picky... knowing all the names doesn't make you better then anyone else, so please spare me the sermon.

I hope people go apes#$t for the grapes and these fly under the radar so I can cop em easy. Yeah but I doubt these will fly under the radar, hopefully they flood the malls with these so I won't miss out.

This is definitely my favorite colorway in the 8s. Almost got the 8., glad I held off. These are a must, skip the aquas, and still thinking about bugs.

I have the womens aquas (size 12 womens) but i really like these. If i have extra cash ill cop, if not then i wont.

Does anybody with the 07 pair knew how the paint holds up on it? I'm curious to see how it may compare to this year's release

I really really like these but when I get my pair I'm going to black out the 23 on the strap
. I don't know why but it bugs me. Other than that this shoe is a fu**ing beauty!

So with the "suns" coming out 5/18 think were looking at mid june for these? honestly, that would be the best for my wallet :smokin

So with the "suns" coming out 5/18 think were looking at mid june for these? honestly, that would be the best for my wallet :smokin
I think that they may release early June or mid June but I wonder what other 8s might release...

Hopefully nothing crazy like the retro+ last go around. Those bobcats were hard to look at :x

Last edited:
8s look terrible unstrapped to me.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom