Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

so the grape/aqua 5s come out 2 weeks before these..i hope everyone blows their dough on those and they have the same effect that the grapes had on the bunnies..only in reverse..if that makes sense. lol
It makes perfect sense only i believe these got pushed back til june 15. If thats the case, it makes it a whole lot less likely people are gonna have to choose between the two.

Quick question. If you leave the straps unstrapped do they crease slower?
not sure but all i know is when you have shoes on real tight they crease fast when they are really loose they crease so find a happy medium i dont strap mine and have never had a crease on any of my 8s. I also loosen my strings a bit but thats just me

he probably meant do they as in the shoes. my 8s don't crease that much but I take pretty decent care of my shoes. don't wear protectors or anything but I just am used to knowing to not mess them up.

so what are ypure preventative measures?
well, I wear a different shoe everyday no kind of specific order but just whatever I feel like I want to wear. so that helps in it's own way, and I don't mess my shoes up. The only shoes I have with substantial creasing are my CDP 5s and my playoff 13s which are just too dang big on me.

wear my 07s 3 times a week ever since 08. they were built like Js will NEVER be built again. gotta re-cop just to have a fresh pair

Those low top 11's are trash, not even the one MJ wore at the camp. Never been a fan of the 1's but might consider this color way. But Playoffs 8's >>> other 2 releasing in June.

I remember the playoffs were harder to get in my area then the aquas were back in 2007 if you could believe that. I remember lining up at expressions an hour before they opened, 3rd in line, along with 30 others and when I walked in they claimed that the smallest size they had was size 11.5 :smh:
Expressions have always been shady MF!!!

ok so whats the release date? some say june and others say may. i need to know so i can have my money right. too many kicks coming out too soon to each other. its heat after heat after heat. bunnies, grapes, playoffs, blk grapes, low 11's, toro 4's, and thats within 2 months time frame. good god my pockets are going to be hit but im stillll flyyyy

ok so whats the release date? some say june and others say may. i need to know so i can have my money right. too many kicks coming out too soon to each other. its heat after heat after heat. bunnies, grapes, playoffs, blk grapes, low 11's, toro 4's, and thats within 2 months time frame. good god my pockets are going to be hit but im stillll flyyyy
ok so whats the release date? some say june and others say may. i need to know so i can have my money right. too many kicks coming out too soon to each other. its heat after heat after heat. bunnies, grapes, playofq hiblk grapes, low 11's, toro 4's, and thats within 2 months time frame. good god my pockets are going to be hit but im stillll flyyyy

Since the Aquas are not coming out this year this will be my consolation prize. But if the Nubuck or Suede they decide to use is horrible, like the grape 5s, I am passing.

The black based 8's when regularly strapped and unstrapped the plastic buckle rubs the "Jordan" along the strap causing the durabuck to expose the white fibres underneath.

Still, they'd be wrong as suede.
If dura returns for these I might have to see if I can cop.

Back
Top Bottom