Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Automatic Copp, but they have to confirm the aquas, been hearing an October release but not sure yet

Though it has creases my pair from 07 is just fine. I remember the majority of my senior year I just started collecting sneakers so , my rotation was alpha 1s, black cat 3s, playoff 8s, & the cdp 9 & 14. I wore the 8s a lot..& to this day they're in good shape, shock I find odd..cause I know a few that threw those sneakers out for being worn out. Time to reminisce, I remember the whole school had playoff 8s, it's like history repeating itself.

This is the only Jordan I have in my sights for June. Anyone going the pre-order route? Lowest I've noticed so far is $249. Me, release date.

I wouldn't jump the gun and pay preorder/reseller prices for these just yet unless you are hoping to get them early. The 8's that have released thus far have been released in abundance. I'm sure the Playoffs will require a little more effort in getting than the Bugs Bunny's and Sun's, but should be a relative easy cop as long as some due diligence is applied. Just don't sleep on 'em and everyone who wants 'em should be able to get 'em.

maybe it's just me. I don't need to baby my feet to feel comfy. I've worn 1s, 5-9, 11-14, and 16-21 and they are all plenty comfy to me. I'm sure the others aren't much different.

12s are comfy, and for some reason I feel like they make more white leather js than the any other if they both have the same title (ex. Qs, gr, hs)

it doesn't fade, its embossed on da durabuck...

da lowtops in 2003 also had it as well.
This.
I had the 1993 ogs and they also had the texture embossed.
I also wish they would not have made the lace triangle into another shape and matt. Dont like the glossy look.

Wonder what the price will be and if they ship to the US? 
Think that the price will be 160 Euro as the Bugs Bunny and Phoenix Sun were also 160 euro there. Don't think they will ship to the US as they still have a full size run Grapes ;-). Thing is why can they release on June 1 while the rest of the world release on June 29?

Last edited:
hoping JB makes a good amount.   the only release im looking forward to for the rest of the year pretty much.   must double up on these

I wonder how the release for these is gonna go down. Hoping it's a bit like the Bugs Bunny release. Those are still sitting in stores and going on eBay for relatively cheap.

Hope so but there's definitely going to be more hype around these than the other 8s, they certainly won't sit like them at all.

Can't wait until stores start getting shipments in. I gotta start plotting out which spots are gonna have my size.

Back
Top Bottom