Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

I think it's a joke. Those are grey market pairs...
How would you know? either way they
nthat.gif

So sneakernews has this confirmed for June 15th? C'mon, I need a set date already. So much speculation between the 15th or 29th.

So sneakernews has this confirmed for June 15th? C'mon, I need a set date already. So much speculation between the 15th or 29th.
the 5s are the 15th and 8s got move to 29th, this was most likely because of the restocks.

Welp. I was already copping 2 pairs, so those pics just confirmed i'll be happy with my choice.

Seriously though if someone asks about the RD one more time:

tumblr_lug88r5QHq1qa7ul1.gif

I will be furious if I don't get 2 pairs of these. >:

We need another chrome retro tho.

View media item 434868

Even tho I already got a pair on ice. :evil:

Last edited:
What was I thinking trying to pass on these to try for 2 pairs of Aquas... 
glasses.gif

Aquas are gonna' go hard too, but these bad boys are more versatile and iconic to me. Are Aquas confirmed for this year?

Last edited:
Aquas are gonna' go hard too, but these bad boys are more versatile and iconic to me. Are Aquas confirmed for this year?
No doubt. I have the 07 and the paint crackage is intense, but still a part of daily rotation. Semi-beat but still drop dead gorgeous...These are too damn sleek... could go with anything

Not confirmed, but rumors had me excited and, at first, willing to pass on these... I made a wise decision to come into this thread 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
my 07s still look pretty good a little faded or dusty not sure might try to get some nubuck cleaner and see what happens. virtually no cracking either unlike my aquas. I will be picking up 1 pair of these to rock for a minute, then hoop in when they get to roughly the condition of my 07s.
pimp.gif

Yeah it's weird a lot of the shoe websites I go to still have them down for the 15th and Footlocker and FinishLine don't even have them posted on their release calendar's for the month of June.    I expect Nike will make an announcement within the next week or so.

Last edited:
I hit up Footlocker on Twitter and they told me the 29th is the official release date.     Hopefully the person working their twitter feed knows what their talking about.

Back
Top Bottom