Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

I haven't been paying attention lately are these hyped up, or will they be an easy cop?
Hype is gonna grow on these but because 8s aren't as popular as other models these many not sell out instantly. However it is a black and red cw which will make some people wanna cop. Since these came out in 07 some people will be passing. If you do the work then you can get a pair. And yes they fit like the Sun 8s

Sticking to my 07 pairs, still in great condition. Good luck to those copping

Last edited:
+1.  I saw a guy wearing them at the mall this past Saturday and I wasn't too impressed.    
Must've had some effect to at least catch your eye.  If it caught your eye it must've subconsciously impressed you even tho you're choosing to be in denial.

Hopefully JB doesn't treat these like they did the grapes.

Good amount of white grapes were available like the bugs bunny VIII that recently released. Much smaller amount of black grapes were available when it was initially thought to be a GR.

I know VIII aren't that popular but hopefully JB makes a good amount of these.

Just found out I'm going to be making a 4 hour road trip the morning of this release to take the lil' one to her grandparents for the summer (Baby did that ish on purpose, I know it :rolleyes). Anyway, hopefully I catch these at some farm town along the way. :D

not takin a chance on all that not hyped ish, I will b at my local mall around 10am this weekend waitin for guarantee tix

how the hell do y'all keep a shoe DS for 6 years?

Doubles. I was smart enough to think ahead with a few shoes. I don't normally cop doubles, but I there are a few I doubled up on back then in anticipation of what's going on now in terms of being able to get stuff.

grape 5's sat for a few days in my area so i imagine i'll have a few days to change my mind and pick these up if i want.  gotta get my priorities straight and can't just blow every pay check though.  passed on all releases this year except HGG 13.  tried to get 88 retro 3's but was kind of glad that they sold out instantly online.

What area are you from?

Saw these in person today at my local FINL. They look really nice! I was planning on copping before I saw them today. Want them even more now

Saw these today in person as well. Compared to the 2007s, these felt cheap.

They looked nice at first, but with further inspection I noticed the suede was already a little ashy. The material, especially around the toebox, is very thin. Tongue is also thinner and more flimsy than 8s in the past.

However, they are generously padded around the ankle which is definitely a good thing.

Plenty to go around, same numbers as the White and Red 8's.
These will have more demand, but the same production numbers.

I was leaning on grabbing 2 of these, but I was lucky landing the Black Grapes. So I'm only grabbing one...and that's it for JB in 2013.

i hate how it retails for $220 here in Canada 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom