Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

ya'll can have the torro 4s, not a big fan of those, but man this is the last Jordan pickup for me in a while, really glad I got these now I can chill on the Jordans for a while

damn, over an hour after online launch and i was able to add to cart and checkout after my first attempt?
Kinda feels like the old days... :smokin

Yeah NDC definitely lied. I just added the 10.5 and 11 to my cart. Still up for grabs.

Last edited:
Ordered after nike sent that tweet. Got a confirmation email.
pimp.gif
Feels like they do that every release now lol 

damn everyone getting their order confirmations but me, I know I should be good......but still until I see that email I am on DEFCON alert

pretty sure you can cancel your order in order status page, I was just in there and it gave me the option to cancel it, but once processed and shipped then you'd have to return them
NDC gives you 30 min after the order is placed to cancel - once that 30 min is up you cannot initiated a cancel - you have to go through a return.

I called NDC and got that right from the customer service rep

I got my pair on Eastbay and I got my kid a pair too. I am going to go to the mall and see if I can get another pair to stock. I love this shoe since I first saw them on my friends feet back in 93'. Classic Shoe that the youth now a days dont get.

I remember my mom turning straight to QVC after the games to order the hats and t shirts for us
laugh.gif
. I had all of the 3peat repeat gear until someone stole it
mean.gif
Haha, I never knew QVC used to sell NBA gear. Want that cap...

I got my pair on Eastbay and I got my kid a pair too. I am going to go to the mall and see if I can get another pair to stock. I love this shoe since I first saw them on my friends feet back in 93'. Classic Shoe that the youth now a days dont get.
I guess I am old enough (29) to appreciate this shoe, classic@Patt yeah QVC always had championship stuff, got a lot of my Cowboys Super Bowl stuff on there back in the day

Cancelled my NDC order as I just got my 8s on finishline about 20 minutes ago.  Free shipping and rewards points

Back
Top Bottom