Air Jordan VIII Aqua 8 Retro?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

hype
I noticed more demand after pics with Kanye

one of the reasons why i purchased a pair back in June for 180.

still an awesome shoe with jeans. Yah.

they made LOTS and LOTS of 06 and 07 stuff. fire red 5, fire red 3, aquas etc. theres plenty of it around, so its not hard to get.

dont see the problem with them selling for retail unless youre a reseller
smh.gif

the cheaper they are, the better IMO. Stay low, and ill keep buying.

Shoe is clean but for some of you saying you have a trouble finding them below retail, i think you guys are looking in the wrong places. I'm havingtrouble selling mine for $140 shipped and they are very near deadstock with no paint chipping.

One of the best colorways, they just saturated the market with the 8's unfortunately. Kinda took the special from the aquas.

well...honestly idk.....the 8s are one of the ugliest jordans to me imo but its black so u cant really see the designs on the shoe too much

but that colorway was just sooo
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

i had to cop a pair...

I'm a little surprised this shoe isn't worth more as well. One of the best classic Jordan color-ways ever.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Shoe is clean but for some of you saying you have a trouble finding them below retail, i think you guys are looking in the wrong places. I'm having trouble selling mine for $140 shipped and they are very near deadstock with no paint chipping.

very near deadstock doesnt equal deadstock =]

i wouldnt spend anything more than retail for a deadstock pair, let alone a vnds.

Best Air Jordan VIII colorway..and one of the best Jordans IMO..quality could have been better..bought 2 pairs since Aquas are one of my fave j's...

Love my aqua viii's, its true though they still end for $140-150ish on Ebay...I think they made so many of them almost every collector who wanted them gotthem.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

07 counts as recent.

GR = no real value for a while.

true but not necessarily. the Mars IVs were going for ridiculous prices since RD.

The pain chipping on those^^^ are bad my pair still looks good, I'm keeping my fingers crossed after seeing those pics
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom