AIR JORDAN x AF1 (BLACK/BLUE-RED)

7448727_1635c0eb1199779901_m.jpg

7448721_6f7086f91199779878_m.jpg

7448732_54a509691199779920_m.jpg

7448738_b39d80771199779937_m.jpg

PhotoBucket is under maintenence so for now I have to post these pix.

I will post bigger pix later

These have already been posted somewhere! Their were also pics of a Black/Green or Grey/Green pair too....................

Originally Posted by jcuk23

These have already been posted somewhere! Their were also pics of a Black/Green or Grey/Green pair too....................

What are you taking about? I just got these!

Oh, God! Those are horrid!
sick.gif
smh.gif
When will it end? They look like they recycled the black/red ones and added blue.
smh.gif

Thanks for the pics, though heat!

Maybe JB and Nike are trying to be creative.
Look at these fusion's soles! Icy, very bright sole, and for this one, bright blue! Kinda tempting.
Well, as usual heat, you're my man!

Heat thanks for the pics but these are terrible... These really look like variants!!!! The only way these might look good is if they made a Black Cat model...But then again I'm a sucker for the Grapes so that would do it for me too, LOL

dark superman lol.... different laces would make them look alot better.

Originally Posted by heat23

As in you are not the only person to have posted pic's of these kicks then, i have seen these and some AJV x AF1 with a green (green was same colour asthe recent AJ5) sole and green jumpman on a silver tongue have already posted on NT somewhere!

Originally Posted by heat23

I think I know what was he talking about.

I believe that was an NTer photoshop.

Believe me! Air-Randy tag has grey background instead of red.

These are on point! I really wasn't feelin the AF1xAJ collab until I actually held them in my hands. I then really appreciated the subtle detail of theshoe, and the fit was excellent. I expect these shoes to be jus a fresh, or even fresher.

I'd Cop These If Fakes Didn't Exist.
They Always Have A Great Shoe But The Playskool Colorways Ever
smh.gif
Jordan Brand Headquarters.

And They Ruined The Metallic V's Legacy
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom