Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

Its been awhile since I've tried Nike.com. Is it easier to get a pair in the morning?
I think so. I usually just wake up 10 mins before the online release, grab the link, checkout, and continue on with my day lol. I can only speak for myself though.

21M clutch again 
laugh.gif

Got thru for Chicago after I spammed the DMs lmao. WOW dont even know the size I literally had given up and spammed their system. NT CHI

Wut? A top rsvp sit just got three dozen. Might as well shut down.either one company is killing it or nike putting crazy delays on these rsvps.

I aint get ****. Good work those who were successful. The foams were impossible

Well my first rsvp was bad lol I did both in one sec but instead of putting MY NAME i put the shoe name and the size 
mean.gif
 lol I know I would have gotten through atleast one if I had put my name 
mean.gif
lol

Well my first rsvp was bad lol I did both in one sec but instead of putting MY NAME i put the shoe name and the size 
mean.gif
 lol I know I would have gotten through atleast one if I had put my name 
mean.gif
lol
time to change your name to Mercer tonight

A popular RSVP needed help with twitter accounts so I made them one and sent it in on hopes of my RSVP being sent first.  Needless to say whoever the guy is they gave the twitter account to got a sz 10 from 21 mercer in the Jordans, the dm message came to my email.  The message from mercer came 7 minutes after the dm with the hashtag was sent so it is not necessarily instant.  Now I have to play the waiting game, hoping the site scored for me.......Update no go... well ndc or bust...

Last edited:
able to get two rsvp dm's back which was surprising, I thought I failed and stepped out for a few minutes, and then received the notification late.

Failed with the foamposites however.

Back
Top Bottom