Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
A whole year away people just needs to clam down. Just focus on how your getting your next pair before thinking your going to buy some many pairs of these when u probably won't. But its a clean shoe

Watch out, they might do something dumb, surprised someone hasnt mentioned this... I could see them giving us the OG blue sole... BUT... all mesh upper or mesh upper/leather tongue or something dumb like that...

hopefully the new "blue tint" to the recent XI retros will find its way onto these
pimp.gif

I figured it would be either these or the Black/Reds. Gotta love the holiday XI releases.

Ive been wanting a pair of columbias too cuz I refuse to cop them no jumpman having silver anniversarys smh lol

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

my 01s def not khaki colored lol, how did u store those things cuz its not hard to keep em nice if you let them breathe and keep em at around room temp 75 to 80 degrees

I don't know how the hell you managed to keep them in this good of condition, and how your sole is so blue because on my 01 pair it's like clear I think.

I had mine stored at my parents house, and then I think they put them in the garage, but they yellowed (khakied actually lol) beyond belief before I put them in the garage.

When I was putting some of them in the garage I had to open the boxes to make sure they were good... I was so heated when I seen them like that... I wish I would have sold them, but it is what it is.

I will try to get some pics of them for you guys.

These would be nice to have... dont wanna drop so much on a pair thatll age/already is aged. Rather just cop the new ones and rock them! Cant wait!

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

my 01s def not khaki colored lol, how did u store those things cuz its not hard to keep em nice if you let them breathe and keep em at around room temp 75 to 80 degrees

I don't know how the hell you managed to keep them in this good of condition, and how your sole is so blue because on my 01 pair it's like clear I think.

I had mine stored at my parents house, and then I think they put them in the garage, but they yellowed (khakied actually lol) beyond belief before I put them in the garage.

When I was putting some of them in the garage I had to open the boxes to make sure they were good... I was so heated when I seen them like that... I wish I would have sold them, but it is what it is.

BEST pair of Columbia's I've seen hands down.

yes i will be rocking before the beast then reselling on RD these will be nice i cant see them screw these up but you never know with the idiots at jordan brand suede flu game 12s will never be forgotten then they come back with bs playoffs obsibians and leave out the goat glad to see columbias though

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

BEST pair of Columbia's I've seen hands down.

thanks! i keep them in my closet with no silica and dont wrap them at all and i dyed the soles to look OG, i love them so much but my og black/reds are my fav they are a full size too big but i put and extra insole in them and they are the most comfortabl shoe that i own hands down.

Originally Posted by yung16

i need to sell my anniversary's asap then.

Im hooking up my boy with a pair for cheap, won't need them when these drop plus I need cash so it works out for me. 
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom