Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

How are these Concords with yellowing?  Anyone have worn these 10+ times already?  I remember the Concords from 2000 yellowed pretty quickly from my experience, whereas the DMPs didn't seem to yellow as quickly.  

I wore one of my pairs for 5 straight days, never cleaned them, did a week later and the soles looked DS. Same with my buddys pair he wore his for over a week straight after release. As long as you dont drag your thread, you should have any starting just yet. Unless youre subjecting them to bad conditions i.e. cutting grass, snow, extended periods of rain etc.

Originally Posted by JzeusTx

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Originally Posted by JzeusTx

Anyone know a good site to get these at without breakin bank too much? Still hunting for these but man prices are still super high... they shouldnt be that high...

Haven't found any sites selling them anymore but hopefully you can score some for a decent price.

The lowest prices I've seen on CL and eBay, which can be very risky, is between $345 even up to $700
eek.gif
but that's just here in San Diego.

What size do you wear? If you're between size 10 and up, prices are still very high.
Yeah thats what its looking like. Theres 100's of posting on these... Str8 ruining this game on the reals... Anyway, looking for a 11.5

you should keep your eye on ebay and cl daily. you may get lucky scooping one for under 3 bills from someone desperate to move it.
the average, however, doesn't seem like it will dip below that ever.
now would probably be your best shot at getting lucky because a year from now you'll probably need to give up your firstborn son.

Originally Posted by Mike Diamond

Still waiting on my CT order, anyone else in the same boat?

Still waiting too bruh. Choose the sneakersaver method and its taking forever
tired.gif

Originally Posted by philaflava1

I think when the Cement 4's drop next month prices will dip a little. Many people are still sitting on a lot still.
Thats what I'm hoping for, but I heard some people say it prolly won't happen

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

how did u clean the soles?

Soap water scrub and dry it. Get the dirt out of the spaces. Should prevent yellowing a bit better with clean soles
thanks sounds easy

I've been hesitant to clean with water and soap because I thought that applying water on soles actually speeds up the yellowing ? So I just have micro fiber cloth and sweep thru the soles there still dirty but it seams dirt isn't as bad water

I'm shocked to see that the PS sizes are still available. I'm gonna have to stock up for my young one then
wink.gif

Just got a call from customs regarding my CT orders. Just paid $39 n change for 2 pairs. Not bad considering it was under retail.
Located in so Cali btw.

Just got home to my waiting snipe order......Good way to end the first day of class
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
anybody else receive candy and stickers with their order?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sam21

Originally Posted by odp31

did u pay customs?
I just found out I had to pay the customs fee from CT..... it came too $39.75 for two piars.

did the shoes come first or you had to call em up?
Nope, I had to call the shipping company (DPD- based out of the UK) and that was headache in itself.  They just released them today I had on idea they had em.  CT forgot to give them a phone number with my order, customs has had them since 12/27, and was unable to contact me.  CT''s customer service was no help either, had to do all the leg work myself. Either way I should have them to today by the time I get off work.

I just found out I had to pay the customs fee from CT..... it came too $39.75 for two piars.

Nope, I had to call the shipping company (DPD- based out of the UK) and that was headache in itself.  They just released them today I had on idea they had em.  CT forgot to give them a phone number with my order, customs has had them since 12/27, and was unable to contact me.  CT''s customer service was no help either, had to do all the leg work myself. Either way I should have them to today by the time I get off work.

u think u still got that number? I might need to do the same thing

the dpd phone number is 86 011 44 121 698 3784

the phone for their US affiliate is 718.553.8740

hope that helps.  

the dpd phone number is 86 011 44 121 698 3784

the phone for their US affiliate is 718.553.8740

hope that helps.  
my bad you dont need to dial the "86" for the DPD number, so its just 011 44 121 698 3784

Back
Top Bottom