Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

it is on the overseas pair in this pic
404861_707613265450_26904390_35501976_470304004_n.jpg

but not here...
396039_707612971040_26904390_35501968_1777658753_n.jpg

i see what youre saying tho

MrSkills68

Congrats on the marriage. I wish I wore mine on my wedding day but wifey said no
laugh.gif
and I sold off a few and the rest were stolen
mad.gif

Originally Posted by babyJs23

MrSkills68

Congrats on the marriage. I wish I wore mine on my wedding day but wifey said no
laugh.gif
and I sold off a few and the rest were stolen
mad.gif

damn. sorry to hear
Thanks! I tried to cop a pair of DS spacejams just before the wedding to rock with the tux, but the idea brewed in my head too late and couldnt get a pair for a decent price in time...worst part is that she was on board with the idea because the blue jumpman matched the dresses.
roll.gif

^^^That would have been
pimp.gif
I barely got the wifey on board with collecting Jordans just over a year ago and now she wears nothing but Jordans to match her outfits.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

^^^^
one of my pairs has a crooked 2 3. which is a sore sight

Had a pair like that and sent them back the exact same day. They had a couple other issues, but I wasn't accepting that. Not for the price I paid for them. Especially since I hadn't heard of any RD pairs having crooked numbers....

Originally Posted by MrSkills68

it is on the overseas pair in this pic
404861_707613265450_26904390_35501976_470304004_n.jpg

but not here...
396039_707612971040_26904390_35501968_1777658753_n.jpg

i see what youre saying tho

Ordered from overseas...but ordered from where overseas?

You should let your buddy put the overseas pair in the ftl box and return them to footlocker. If you still have the receipt that is.

MrSkills68,
What I don't get is, the overseas pairs are the ones that come with NO suggested retail on the box correct? Then why does your FTL box have no suggested retail tab and the "overseas" box has it? 

Finally got around to taking some group shots...

With all the talk about questionable pairs from certain websites, I'm convinced that much of it has to do with people nit picking and then blaming the sites rather than Jordan Brand's quality. The witch hunt of these sites exists because people allow it to. It's become a scapegoat excuse. If nobody posted what website they bought from, people would hop right back onto the "Jordan Brand has bad quality" bandwagon.

These are my five pairs I ended up with. Every pair was bought online from a different website (one of which is a so-called "questionable" website). All 5 pairs seem to have something that I can nitpick on but none of them have anything which would make me suspect them being fake. The Carbon fiber seems to be on point with all of them and the weight seems pretty consistent. Even the "smell" seems to be the same on every pair.

Here are some stats on them:
All but one was ordered online in December 2011.
I paid different prices on each of them...Prices ranged from retail to about $275
Dates in no particular order (left shoe....right shoe):
6/8-7/20.....6/8-7/20
6/8-8/29.....6/8-8/29
7/13-10/12.....7/13-10/12
7/13-10/14.....7/13-11/7
7/13-10/10.....7/13-10/10
Only 2 of the 5 boxes had the price on the outside of the box.
Only 1 of 5 had the stamp on the inside of the box.

With the comparison shots, I randomly placed them in different order...

2me5yiv.jpg

voaq21.jpg

HOARDER!!!!!!!

j/k nice pics fam
pimp.gif

still looking for more in mysz @ a decent rate
laugh.gif
yeah i kno
edit i know which will be worn 1st #2 on the bottom with the.................. gasp almost see through toe & less-blue hue

Hey....no stockroom photos...j/k.

Thanks for the pics, and great pick ups! You must have one fast computer connection!

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

^

06/11/11 - 07/20/11. CS

07/13/11 - 10/10/11. SNIPES

So are they early release? Does early release = Fake? Or does early release = B-grades?

I was also expecting some Gummy bears from Snipes but didn't receive any..
I was looking for my Gummies too..
But I didnt get any either.
Glad to here you got your pair..
Custom/Duty free.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cnoriega

MrSkills68,
What I don't get is, the overseas pairs are the ones that come with NO suggested retail on the box correct? Then why does your FTL box have no suggested retail tab and the "overseas" box has it? 

yes i was thinking the same thing cuz mine came with no msrp tab. But MrSkills68, ur friends pair kinda resembles early release pairs

Alright it's time to move on to the X's. Last pair secured today through CT. 2 CHM 2FTL 2FNL and 1 CT. The CT was the only pair with no MSRP and size stickers inside the shoe. Each shoe has slight imperfections and the CT pair has no major design differences than the American pairs. CT is the only overseas sight I will deal with anymore. I have not heard one comaint about them other than shipping taking forever. But that is the risk we take.

Those photos above with all them pairs makes me druel for more, but 2 pairs are just the right amount for me
wink.gif
one to rock and one to stock has always been my modo.

Great pick ups biaac diaac and ijapino
pimp.gif

I was gonna trade my concords to a buddy of mines for his space jams, but dude didnt want to trade anymore he wanted to sell them, he needed cash asap, dude hooked it up i paid $200
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, that is one hell of a steal. Yes they are DS.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I was gonna trade my concords to a buddy of mines for his space jams, but dude didnt want to trade anymore he wanted to sell them, he needed cash asap, dude hooked it up i paid $200
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn very nice i dont even like the sj's but i would have copped for $200...very nice trade bait

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

anyone remember the guy whos cool greys had a stain on the sole? he got it out but I dont remember him saying how. I was about to cop these jams buy if this can't be fixed then ill pass
400502332.jpg

any thing I can do about this?

I had similar stains on the inside of my SJs box, not on the shoes just the inside of the box . Im not 100% but I think they are mold stains.

I think sea glow would help, but really dont know. 

Anyone else got some insight ?
I failed to comment the first time I read this..
I dont believe thats mold.
I think they are ink stains.

Like two Octobers ago..
I decided to pull out all my XIs.. Just so I could look at em and.. 
When I inspected a pair of anni XI I noticed some black marks..
I also noticed the same marks on a pair of SJs.
I searched the box of both pairs and I found the RECEIPT at the bottom.
The XI boxes with no receipts had no black ink marks on the actual shoes.
So I came to the conclussion that the soles rub up against the ink from the receipt.

So dont forget to take the receipts out of the shoe boxes..
ESPECIALLY XI boxes because the soles just absorb the ink
sick.gif

Cats with more than 2 pairs what are your plans after rock one and stock one...... What do u do with three thru _____ pair(s). Just curious

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Mikey23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn very nice i dont even like the sj's but i would have copped for $200...very nice trade bait

I was shocked he said $200, i pulled out the cash to fast and drove off with the quickness before he changed his mind
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

Finally got around to taking some group shots...

With all the talk about questionable pairs from certain websites, I'm convinced that much of it has to do with people nit picking and then blaming the sites rather than Jordan Brand's quality. The witch hunt of these sites exists because people allow it to. It's become a scapegoat excuse. If nobody posted what website they bought from, people would hop right back onto the "Jordan Brand has bad quality" bandwagon.

These are my five pairs I ended up with. Every pair was bought online from a different website (one of which is a so-called "questionable" website). All 5 pairs seem to have something that I can nitpick on but none of them have anything which would make me suspect them being fake. The Carbon fiber seems to be on point with all of them and the weight seems pretty consistent. Even the "smell" seems to be the same on every pair.

Here are some stats on them:
All but one was ordered online in December 2011.
I paid different prices on each of them...Prices ranged from retail to about $275
Dates in no particular order (left shoe....right shoe):
6/8-7/20.....6/8-7/20
6/8-8/29.....6/8-8/29
7/13-10/12.....7/13-10/12
7/13-10/14.....7/13-11/7
7/13-10/10.....7/13-10/10
Only 2 of the 5 boxes had the price on the outside of the box.
Only 1 of 5 had the stamp on the inside of the box.

With the comparison shots, I randomly placed them in different order...

2me5yiv.jpg

voaq21.jpg
nice post. btw - out of curiosity was the pair you got from the "questionable" site the shoes that weren't laced all the way to the top? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom