Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Originally Posted by KixxRus

so i ordered concords for my twin boys from finishline and these idiots sent me just ONE PAIR..... idiots!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that, that's still better than having 3 pairs cancelled by them (2 for me and one for my son) ;-(

I hate Finishline.....

Originally Posted by bruintaf

Originally Posted by ceejaypwnd

anyone receive their shoes from CT who chose the express saver shipping option? Are these getting held up in customs?
mine just came in today. it was held in customs since the 5th but got released on the 10th. i live in so cal and it got here a day after clearing. no custom fees charge
happy.gif
I received mine on Saturday...I live in Florida btw...Tampa area...my kicks and box were immaculate and untouched by customs...#ThankYouLord
a0d266e58bc0b8a06dba9321f5a84af5f24f4cc0_r.jpg
a352636512c79848630a5120a5591eae55640d74_r.jpg
ea1266d5cecce82c648af429f7cd02e5b2e1ccb4_r.jpg

Originally Posted by bruintaf

Originally Posted by ceejaypwnd

anyone receive their shoes from CT who chose the express saver shipping option? Are these getting held up in customs?
mine just came in today. it was held in customs since the 5th but got released on the 10th. i live in so cal and it got here a day after clearing. no custom fees charge
happy.gif

ohh sounds good. i live in so cal as well. hopefully i'll be seeing mine soon. Did it come via USPS?

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

BinYe wrote:

royals foams too bin

Haha. Yeah, i didn't include those deliberately. 

2011 was an extraordinary year for shoe afficionados, not just for the Jordan line.

I mean Bo had a notable presence last year (SC Trainers 2's and Huarache 1). Penny with the Max 1's and Foams
(couldn't keep up with all the foams either, didn't get the Pines and the Duncans, damn shame).

And outside NSW, Lebron and Kobe had phenomenal releases as well.

Will 2012 be gooder?!

Only time will tell. Testimonial watch.

p.s.

Is dude with the Ecko shirts for real? Thanks for the nostalgia trip to highschool.

*bumps Banned from TV and eats Mcdonalds MBX*

My pair went from London to Queens in less than 48 hours. It's stuck in Mount Vernon now. I hope I get 'em tomorrow.

I got hit with the 20% ($79.73) customs fee for my CT package (2 pairs... chose the free shipping, got upgraded to Express... shipped to Idaho).

Sucks... it's the first time I've ever been hit with customs, so I guess this makes up for all the other times. Hope my NJ order doesn't get hit with it, too...

EDIT: And mine seemed to be shipped with ParcelForce originally (that's the only place the tracking number worked... didn't work on DPD).

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

so i ordered concords for my twin boys from finishline and these idiots sent me just ONE PAIR..... idiots!!!!!!!!!

just give it the the son you love more. i jest.
that's terrible freal.
did fnl send you a partial refund or did your shipping confirmation still show 2 pairs when they emailed you?

LMAOOO... that did go thru my head.. JK

i gave them a call... i got lucky and someone helpful answered... she said many stores had them in stock and even the website had them.. so she didnt understand only one pair was shipped... just got a call back 5mins and she told me they found a pair & were able to complete the rest of my order.. got the tracking number... thaank god... ill post a pick of the family set when they arrive...
happy.gif

you're not kidding, i know it actually crossed your mind for a quick second.
either that or you contemplated how interesting a head to head dual would be. american gladiator style.
i'm glad they were able to "find" you a pair.
finishline is so shifty. she probably cancelled someone else's order to fulfill yours.
oh wells. at least the boys don't have to joust each other for it.

Fed Ex just called me. Apparently it already cleared customs and they were suppose to reach me prior to collect my Tax ID or SSN. Didn't say anything about a fee, but who knows.

I swear if they mess my order up Im gonna be salty as a mug

Originally Posted by DRO3000

My boy went in to see the Chicago X's today at the champs we cop some of our kicks from and he called me to say they still had a size 14 in the concords for sale....lol. I couldnt believe it, but I told him to cop em for me if he didnt want em. Really surprised to find a pair sitting in stock but not that surprising since size 14's don't sell very well up here in Canada. Just aren't that many big footers up here I guess lol

Never hurts to have extra concords
laugh.gif

Damn I wear size14!! Looks like I need to move up to Canada eh!
laugh.gif
11's on shelves come almost mid January is unheard of

Originally Posted by BinYe

BinYe wrote:

royals foams too bin

2011 was an extraordinary year for shoe afficionados, not just for the Jordan line.

I mean Bo had a notable presence last year (SC Trainers 2's and Huarache 1). Penny with the Max 1's and Foams
(couldn't keep up with all the foams either, didn't get the Pines and the Duncans, damn shame).

Will 2012 be gooder?!

p.s.

Is dude with the Ecko shirts for real? Thanks for the nostalgia trip to highschool.

LMAO, gonna clown this cat for rocking Ecko and then post the word "GOODER"! FailWaits for NT to question the authenticity of his Ecko shirts........

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I swear if they mess my order up Im gonna be salty as a mug
They are idiots, I placed an order for concords and they canceled it three days later, I placed an order for a couple hoodies from them on the 28th, I received a tracking number but it was not showing any progress for the last week and a half. Called them up just now to cancel my order and it turns out they sent me the wrong tracking number.  My order should be arriving later on today, they asked if they could do anything for me, so I asked them to find me a size 12 concords 
roll.gif
. Never ordering from them again.

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

royals foams too bin

Will 2012 be gooder?!

p.s.

LMAO, gonna clown this cat for rocking Ecko and then post the word "GOODER"! FailWaits for NT to question the authenticity of his Ecko shirts........

HAAHAAA

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Mine hasn't shipped yet, but thats because they canceled my order
laugh.gif

If they haven't shipped at this point iono, yours might get cancelled as well but knowing my luck yours will get shipped tomorrow
roll.gif

Shoot them an email, they will respond ASAP with whats going on with your ord
You were supposed to be busy today? LOL
I am... But I can't help but check in on this thread time to time lol
laugh.gif

Good call ! My shoes just got shipped out today
roll.gif

Originally Posted by woodro

Will 2012 be gooder?!

p.s.

HAAHAAA

i take it neither of you are familiar with binye's posts.
womp womp.
fail indeed.

HAAHAAA

womp womp.
fail indeed.

This. At times fam can be colloquial just for kicks (no pun intended).
nerd.gif
So...who fails?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

I got hit with the 20% ($79.73) customs fee for my CT package (2 pairs... chose the free shipping, got upgraded to Express... shipped to Idaho).

Sucks... it's the first time I've ever been hit with customs, so I guess this makes up for all the other times. Hope my NJ order doesn't get hit with it, too...

EDIT: And mine seemed to be shipped with ParcelForce originally (that's the only place the tracking number worked... didn't work on DPD).

It should be 10%... it was accidentally assigned to an incorrect category and rated at 20%. I don't know if you can get it amended now since you accepted delivery but I have resubmitted customs paperwork and had it changed before.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

HAAHAAA

womp womp.
fail indeed.

This. At times fam can be colloquial just for kicks (no pun intended).
nerd.gif
So...who fails?
wink.gif

big pun intended.
let's just say that ninja binye may possibly be the winningest.

Originally Posted by In3gra

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

Originally Posted by In3gra

Nah I didn't get a pair. I already have 3 (2 from NDC and 1 from CT). I wanted to get a pair for my bro but he couldn't wake up early since he works graveyard shift.I'm not sure if Kicks/HI had them but if they will, they will release it at a random time just like the BC IIIs. You gotta hang out in the store and wait for any announcement.Niketown closing was a bummer to me. I guess they weren't making enough $$ from the locals and tourist to cover the cost of the lease/rent. I hope one day we can have Niketown back at a different location in Honolulu or even have a Nike Outlet.
eek.gif
 a fellow Oahu NTer, what up fams.  BURRRR!

Sup my braddah. Do you live in Oahu?
Yeah for sure.  I live in Waikiki.  I'm salty as hell that I didn't get a pair.  NDC ##!@%! me over.  
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brett19648

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

It should be 10%... it was accidentally assigned to an incorrect category and rated at 20%. I don't know if you can get it amended now since you accepted delivery but I have resubmitted customs paperwork and had it changed before.
I know, I saw that earlier (and I looked it up in the Harmonized Tariff Schedule).  I didn't accept the delivery yet, as I wasn't home (I just see the "We missed you" slip with a customs charge of $79.73).  So, I have to go pick it up tomorrow and pay it.

I'll probably just pay it... I don't want to have them send them back or whatever to reassess it.  I will ask if there's anything I can do, though... but if not, it's just $40 extra I guess.

I'm still just mad that I got hit with it for the first time, haha.
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Fed Ex just called me. Apparently it already cleared customs and they were suppose to reach me prior to collect my Tax ID or SSN. Didn't say anything about a fee, but who knows.

If the paperwork wasnt required, I wouldnt fill it out.

Back
Top Bottom