Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I really think around summer time they will go to the 250 level too much heat coming out

Struck out on this release, but admittedly I didn't try too hard due to having other things to tend to on the 23rd. Footlocker was shady letting friends cut the line so I just called it a day after that.

I'll try my luck as the hype dies down somewhat or grab something as trade bait.

Originally Posted by h0vit0

I really think around summer time they will go to the 250 level too much heat coming out

You should have said you really WIIIISH. Ain't gonna happen brotha. 

I suppose you can have wishful thinking....Jordan XI's rarely drop that low EVER, especially concords!

I mean i got mines 2 on release day and i got another pair off a dude for 275. I'm seeing alot craigslister resellers asking for 300 for them.

I mean i got mines 2 on release day and i got another pair off a dude for 275. I'm seeing alot craigslister resellers asking for 300 for them.
And....?? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Fact is these will not conisistently sell for 250. Not now, not this summer, not EVER! I am sure there will be a pair that sell for less than 300 here and there, and that's considered a steal. 

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

It's a summer shoe so the demand and price will increase this summer.

QFT
they may they may.. but  you have a huge  BRIGHT PURPLE LETTERING FOR SALE SIGN in ur sig.. probably wanting 500 per pair too.. atleast make the font smaller..LOL

I was lucky enough to cop 2 pair for 450 shipped from the UK. So about 30 over retail with st tax inc per pair.
Not to bad. One to rock one to stock. Just keep checking. Never had this much trouble buyin a shoe.
GL peeps finding yours for a decent amount.

I suppose you can have wishful thinking....Jordan XI's rarely drop that low EVER, especially concords!

Not sure if srs.
All recent xi's have dipped below that. CDPs, Jams, and CGs were all available for around 240ish. 

And....?? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Fact is these will not conisistently sell for 250. Not now, not this summer, not EVER! I am sure there will be a pair that sell for less than 300 here and there, and that's considered a steal. 

Ive been browsing craigslist (bay area, ca) the last week and have found 4 sellers who were originally asking $300-$350and were able to talk 3 of them down to $250 and the other seller $280. IMO now is the time to buy if you need a pair. I think if people continue to wait, price will be $300-$350 on average come summer time and then in out. If you look long enough, right now they can be had for $250 where I'm at and that's a steal. I have 3 pairs already but might have to take one of these sellers up for $250 right now.If anyone else in the Bay Area missed out on these, PM me and I would gladly put you in contact with one of these folks on craiglist.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Not sure if srs.
All recent xi's have dipped below that. CDPs, Jams, and CGs were all available for around 240ish. 

laugh.gif
Am I the only one that finds it ironic that the 2 people saying this stuff are both trying to resell pairs?

You can get 09' Space Jams & 10' Cool Greys for $300 EASILY on craigslist right now. Someone has a pair of DS Cool Greys on CL right now asking $275. CDP blk/red XI's are going for at least $400, these seem to be the most expensive. Not included XI's from 00/01 or DMP's.

Now of course, not every pair is going to be selling like that. But if your patient enough, you will find someone who needs some quick cash. Just keep checking CL every now and then like I do and you will be shocked at some of the deals you can get.

I said in another thread earlier today, I just got a pair of DS Anniversary XI's for $180. $180!

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Not sure if srs.

laugh.gif
Am I the only one that finds it ironic that the 2 people saying this stuff are both trying to resell pairs?

You can get 09' Space Jams & 10' Cool Greys for $300 EASILY on craigslist right now. Someone has a pair of DS Cool Greys on CL right now asking $275. CDP blk/red XI's are going for at least $400, these seem to be the most expensive. Not included XI's from 00/01 or DMP's.

Now of course, not every pair is going to be selling like that. But if your patient enough, you will find someone who needs some quick cash. Just keep checking CL every now and then like I do and you will be shocked at some of the deals you can get.

I said in another thread earlier today, I just got a pair of DS Anniversary XI's for $180. $180!

Haha, I peeped that too. I picked up some DS CDPs off of here for $210 last year. Picked up some jams in march of '09 for $275, and picked up another pair of jams this past september for 3 bills even. I wear an 11.5/12 btw. Those that don't have pairs, wait it out. Outside of ebay, you can get these for < 300 right now.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

really ds space jams under 3 bills? if anyone is selling any ds pairs for less than 300 hmu and ill buy thanks

It was actually $290, but I covered the paypal fees.

That was a good deal. I mean when it comes to resellers most are just trying to hustle a quick dollar with an outrageous price tag once they see no one is buying their concords for $400 and up reality sets in and you can catch them for a decent offer.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Not sure if srs.

laugh.gif

You got it wrong brotha, read it again. "I will ENTERTAIN" offers hardly sounds like i'm trying to resell. I don't care if I have these things for the rest of my life, it's my favorite shoe and i've got gobs of them on ice. 
On another note, i'll buy alllll you have for $250, right now. Don't hold your breath until these go on average for $250.00 because it aint gonna happen. 

just got scammed trying to help out a fellow NTer for a size trade...rtdix214 or Rod Dixon...be the last time I try to help someone out..smh..
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom