Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I just got done putting my DS stock pair in a plastic container, and I still have my DS rock pair in the box in a ziploc bag with no paper. Will see which one holds up better when it comes to yellowing.

No yellowing at all on my stock pair, but my rock pair is yellowing a tiny tiny bit around the concord patterns on the sole.. probably due to the glue.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Niketowns across the U.S. had 1,000 pairs each of these Concords. They were definitely a general release. It brought out the zombies man. It's the most beloved Jordan of all time.

This is a little off the wall but, is it loved so much that on NBA 2K11, its the last shoe that you can get.  I say this cause my son was super excited when he finally got the Concords and was able to dunk with his guy.  i know, WTH right.  It seems as if its a big deal no matter where it is.  For me, it was love at first site when workin at footlocker and seen it for the first time with the 45 on the back. 

Gonna have to stock up on some infant and preschool sizes since I have a 3rd child on the way
smile.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Gonna have to stock up on some infant and preschool sizes since I have a 3rd child on the way
smile.gif

Congrats man!
happy.gif
tongue.gif

Thanks fam
smile.gif

I still haven't found a DMP yet but I might have to put that on hold for a bit to prepare for the baby
smile.gif

babyJs - congrats on the 3rd. On a side note, I walked into SP last thursday and saw a 2.5Y on the rack. I was amazed because they were cleaned out. Retrurn perhaps?

Originally Posted by spizike231

smile.gif

Congrats man!
happy.gif
tongue.gif

Thanks fam
smile.gif

I still haven't found a DMP yet but I might have to put that on hold for a bit to prepare for the baby
smile.gif
I'm sure there will be a few packs floating around after the baby is born. Priorities are in line.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

babyJs - congrats on the 3rd. On a side note, I walked into SP last thursday and saw a 2.5Y on the rack. I was amazed because they were cleaned out. Retrurn perhaps?

Thanks Fam
smile.gif

Anyone remembers how long it took the dmp pack to sellout on NDC(if it was released on there)?

For me the cements were much much more harder to Cop than these I over purchased on the concords and struggled to get 1 pair of cements

Originally Posted by UHaveNoSole

For me the cements were much much more harder to Cop than these I over purchased on the concords and struggled to get 1 pair of cements

I'm with you man. I got 2 pairs of concords and struck out on the iv's.

jenks82278 wrote:
UHaveNoSole wrote:

Man, im the total opposite of you guys. I struck out on the concords, but managed to pick up 4 pairs of wc4s. 

Camped out 8 hrs to successfully get 2 pairs of concords yet arrived 4 hours early for wc4's and had no dice >:O

Please stop comparing this cement release to concord.

Many people didn't get the concords, NDC and every site crashed.

Did you see any chaos that erupted on Saturday on the news for the cements?

You can't even compare the two. I wish I could have gone and stood line for two hours and gotten a pair of concords.

^^^I don't think it would receive the same media attention as the concords for the fact is concords release around Christmas times where other releases just be known by sneakerheads and hypebeast

Just picked up a second pair of concords in my true sz 11.5 for $230 shipped ! Deals can be found if your paitent enough for those of you who dont have a pair . I wasn't hella thirsty for a second pair so I just waited it out and struck a deal finally. Can't wait to use these for some indoor basketball games

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

Just picked up a second pair of concords in my true sz 11.5 for $230 shipped ! Deals can be found if your paitent enough for those of you who dont have a pair . I wasn't hella thirsty for a second pair so I just waited it out and struck a deal finally. Can't wait to use these for some indoor basketball games

Damn thats my size too I would kill for that price

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

damn, that's a steal.. eBay? Craigslist?

I just bought a pair that I think might be fake. The kid had the box and receipt from footaction but when I look at the carbon fiber it looks different then the cf on my other shoes. Can someone post real vs fake cf pics? Ive searches online but havent found anything that really gives a good idea. thx

What do you mean about the carbon fiber looks fake?

Pics of yours would help.

I know the carbon fiber can run smooth, they're like that on mine

Im actually on vacation Rt now so cant take pics..but basically the cf looks smooth and I cant feel the bumps and there isnt a distint silver or gray difference on the cf squares. can u post pics of what yours look like? Thx

Originally Posted by jenks82278

Originally Posted by UHaveNoSole

bwahahaaa... struck out 50x on the concords
roll.gif
but was able to copp cement4's x2 my first hit! whould gladly on any day trade places with you 2^

Plain and simple, Concords were madness.  People getting stabbed out here in Suburbia at the mall...
30t6p3b.gif

IV's had some pushing and shoving at the gates, but was somewhat civilized...

Back
Top Bottom