Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

i know dude who had the concords 6 months in advance. FSR. was selling em all over youtube, ebay, his website ect.

IMO, theyre fake. what do ya'll think? i know people have connects and *$$%, but 6 month early for the concords?? and he still gets sizes..

Those are as real as Air Randy's imo which mean FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

worse thing is, like 3 of my boys got them and continue to get em from the same dude. they got like 40+ pairs from this dude. i try telling em theyre fakes. but they dont believe me. SMH
I bet they have the clear toe not the "milky toe"

Originally Posted by kix28

I want these bad but I'm just not willing to cough up the three bills.

I'm in the same boat. I probably eventually will have to unfortunately.

they are selling for $600 US here in Barbados. the guy has all of his pairs still for sale. smh. i wonder why!?!?!?!? i hope his soles turn yellow on him for being so greedy!

Originally Posted by rleelum25

they are selling for $600 US here in Barbados. the guy has all of his pairs still for sale. smh. i wonder why!?!?!?!? i hope his soles turn yellow on him for being so greedy!

Is it really humid there? They might be permanently ruined if not worn in time. I honestly hope he gets stuck with all that. Being greedy smh...

thats why i love that im from the V.I i can still get a pair right now if i want still for retail, please dont pm me talking bout hook you up if you cant help me get something in the future

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

thats why i love that im from the V.I i can still get a pair right now if i want still for retail, please dont pm me talking bout hook you up if you cant help me get something in the future

50355_218879012890_3796_n.jpg

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

11s look the best on feet, and these, are no slouch.

I feel you on that.. but bro i don't know what it is. These look so much different from OG and '01 Concords and I have no idea why.

I mean, obviously the blue sole and the smaller patent cut, but the shape is so off that it almost looks like a different shoe.
ohwell.gif
Oh well, they're still clean and I love them but I won't be satisfied til I have at least some '01s in my closet some day right next to my DMPs.
pimp.gif

i know dude who had the concords 6 months in advance. FSR. was selling em all over youtube, ebay, his website ect.

IMO, theyre fake. what do ya'll think? i know people have connects and *$$%, but 6 month early for the concords?? and he still gets sizes..
You talking about The Closet Collector? His Concords are fake. Plus, he buy sneakers second-hand sometimes. I had Cavs IVs for sale on CL and he hit me up to buy them. They showed up on his website the next day for $300.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

11s look the best on feet, and these, are no slouch.

I feel you on that.. but bro i don't know what it is. These look so much different from OG and '01 Concords and I have no idea why.

I mean, obviously the blue sole and the smaller patent cut, but the shape is so off that it almost looks like a different shoe.
ohwell.gif
Oh well, they're still clean and I love them but I won't be satisfied til I have at least some '01s in my closet some day right next to my DMPs.
pimp.gif

Yeah, you're right.
I mean it came close to it, but no cigar.

Sometimes, you have to take what you're given.

laugh.gif

KMante wrote:
Almost time

To wear?

Concord's are sitting at the ups facility by my house until tuesday i actually drove past them today...i just wish i could get inside...

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Aw man you're super lucky. I do just about anything to be able to get a pair for close to retail right now.

Im just wondering if theres supposed to be a stamp or anything on the inside of the shoe underneath the insole?

lol trying to get a legit pair of Concords is giving me a headache, so much controversy...the guy selling them mentioned the stitches underneath the insole are blue...is this normal?

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Yes if you can get it for that much get it, i know it will eventually rise again so if you can find it now for this price or less, pounce.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Yes if you can get it for that much get it, i know it will eventually rise again so if you can find it now for this price or less, pounce.

Yeah I feel you but I'm just still thinking sj 2000, Concords 00 or 2011

Back
Top Bottom