Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by DJKOOPKNOCK

damn its already been a week since these dropped and peeps is still goin haaaam for these. if u aint got yours already good luck gettin them. im still on tha hunt for another pair to stock.
 be on the look out i think there is going to be a restock on nike.com
ndc restocked on the 24th and has since removed the product from their page.
i mean, i woundnt mind a restock but i doubt it will happen unfortunately

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

quit with the matching

you don't want look like that dude in the WDYWT thread that only wears Jordan gear with the swag level of tuba player

QUIT USING THE WORD SWAG.. SMH      .. I RATHER MATCH MY UNIT THEN LOOK LIKE A COLORFUL CLOWN....   PURPLE TIGHT *%* SHIRT WITH GREEN SKINNY JEANS.. AND NERD OVER SIZE GLASSES AND CG 11'S??? NOTHING WRONG WEARING MATCHING JORDAN SHIRT OR FITTED...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
PRETTY SURE I NEVER DRESSED LIKE

but matching tees with logo's or "cool grey" is just as tacky IMO, you can match without over doing it wearing a cool grey tee and fitted is OVER DOING IT to the max
I understand that now days that the young folks its normal just throw on what ever with a crisp pair. Not me I'm 30 and old school. My momma would not let me go anywhere with her unless my clothes matched and were ironed. Which I rarely see now days. Now I don't condone wearing a whole cool grey Jordan unit. That's a little cheesy for the a grow man. It looks like a grown man's infant pack. Those are nice. I like them because one looks like the one Jordan made for the SJ's last year but are better quality.

Got my pairs today from FNL....great shoe but mine feel alittle stiff? But i think the quality is on point this time around....Lets see in 12 months if the Concords live up to it

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

quit with the matching

you don't want look like that dude in the WDYWT thread that only wears Jordan gear with the swag level of tuba player

QUIT USING THE WORD SWAG.. SMH      .. I RATHER MATCH MY UNIT THEN LOOK LIKE A COLORFUL CLOWN....   PURPLE TIGHT *%* SHIRT WITH GREEN SKINNY JEANS.. AND NERD OVER SIZE GLASSES AND CG 11'S??? NOTHING WRONG WEARING MATCHING JORDAN SHIRT OR FITTED...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

but matching tees with logo's or "cool grey" is just as tacky IMO, you can match without over doing it wearing a cool grey tee and fitted is OVER DOING IT to the max
I understand that now days that the young folks its normal just throw on what ever with a crisp pair. Not me I'm 30 and old school. My momma would not let me go anywhere with her unless my clothes matched and were ironed. Which I rarely see now days. Now I don't condone wearing a whole cool grey Jordan unit. That's a little cheesy for the a grow man. It looks like a grown man's infant pack. Those are nice. I like them because one looks like the one Jordan made for the SJ's last year but are better quality.
I totally get what you're saying, I'm 29, isn't it crazy how quickly time passes?  I was 19 when they dropped originally, doesn't even seem that long ago.  I got out the old photo albums and was rocking my VI's on Xmas 90. 

I actually like the one that says "cool grey" but yea when people start rocking the fitted, tee, jacket, wristbands, etc...that is just
sick.gif

My pairs and my daughters pair.  Thanks to those who posted links in here and helped to make it happen...

Originally Posted by marley

My pairs and my daughters pair.  Thanks to those who posted links in here and helped to make it happen...

I wish my daughter would wear sneakers. i would love to share this with her.

Originally Posted by bns1201

UGHHH I ordered 2 size 14's and FNL sent me 2 size 10's
wow that sucks and shame on FNL for that mix-up
30t6p3b.gif
. Got my 2 pairs from FTL in today
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jonwin

Originally Posted by bns1201

UGHHH I ordered 2 size 14's and FNL sent me 2 size 10's
wow that sucks and shame on FNL for that mix-up
30t6p3b.gif
. Got my 2 pairs from FTL in today
pimp.gif

Damn, wonder how they are going to fix that seeing that they are sold out. I'll let you know if I get two 14's tomorrow. They better not have mixed up our orders.

I don't like paying reseller prices but my $ is straight do I'll still get my usual 2 or 3 pairs since
a restock doesn't look like a go at this point. :/

EASTBAY WAS A POOPER SCOOPER FOR THAT REPLY LOL...AND THOSE COOL GREY TEE'S DONT LOOK SO COOL 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

quit with the matching

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I totally get what you're saying, I'm 29, isn't it crazy how quickly time passes?  I was 19 when they dropped originally, doesn't even seem that long ago.  I got out the old photo albums and was rocking my VI's on Xmas 90. 

I actually like the one that says "cool grey" but yea when people start rocking the fitted, tee, jacket, wristbands, etc...that is just
sick.gif
It's tacky, just like folks that deck themselves out in LV and Gucci.

Cool Greys, nice blue jeans (dark denim), and a gret top (Polo, button up).  There are ways to coordinate your outfits, brand matching is just silly and makes you look like the tool.

All the dudes that give props to the fella' in JBWDYWT have to be under 16, 'cause I don't see how any grown man could be seen in public like that. 

To the dudes talking about boycotting Eastbay...
laugh.gif
.  Just stop.

If the guy that received that pair of shoes really had any pride he would've sent those shoes back and asked for a refund.  However, I doubt he will do that, he wants to keep the shoes and he wants Eastbay to do something for him.  That's like finding hair in your food, telling the waiter about it and right when he is about to grab your plate you stop him/her to tell her you want a new plate, plus you want to finish the one with the hair in it.

It's the same song, different dance.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

FRESH305zoom1.JPG
FRESH231zoom1.GIF
FRESH313zoom1.JPG
FRESH304zoom1.JPG
roll.gif
more "matching" tin man apparel?

grin.gif
 actually I dont think these are that bad though. Especially the black one. jus my opinion. with some blue jeans and cool greys on.
pimp.gif
not to over the top at all. To each as own though

on the topic of the packaging used for these, big ups to FTL for double boxing my 2 pairs. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Both pairs were in their own separate boxes and then placed into another bigger box. I know it aint rocket science
laugh.gif
but I was just pleased and surprised at the care they took to pack these.

Back
Top Bottom