Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

The man felt like he could drop $400 for CG XIs. It's meaningless because the value of Js is just like the US dollar. It's saturated, diluted, and inflated to the point where it is trash. Therefore, you can feel good about copping some OG shet, but no one really cares no more, nor is it going to increase your testicle size. It's nothing but psychological arousal. No one cares, and all proclamations of soles being ICY is just like Heidi Montag saying she has natural beauty.

Just saying.

Times have changed, and the 'value' in goods are just not there anymore, or shall I say, good will. I am liking these CG XIs more the SJs.

RunningWithFakesThatAreRealFishy wrote: FIXED
The man felt like he could drop $400 for CG XIs. It's meaningless because the value of Js is just like the US dollar. It's saturated, diluted, and inflated to the point where it is trash. Therefore, you can feel good about copping some OG shet, but no one really cares no more, nor is it going to increase your testicle size. It's nothing but psychological arousal. No one cares, and all proclamations of soles being ICY is just like Heidi Montag saying she has natural beauty.

Just saying.

Times have changed, and the 'value' in goods are just not there anymore, or shall I say, good will. I am liking these CG XIs more the SJs.
This comment is stupid especially from someone whos name is runningfishy say what you want, but dont hate cuz i got the bred to drop 400 on my kicks cause I wanted the older model ones, be my guess and spend 190 on the retros. I knew there would be one hater on here that will say i was stupid for dropping 400 dollars on my cool greys. Why do people care what others spend their money on just give props and keep it moving or maybe your just to cheap to pay 400 for some kicks. You may as well buy some fakes if you gon be cheap with it. Since you seem like the type of dude that is cheap it is easy to run with some fakes then people look at your shoes and see something fishy about them. I guess thats how you came up with the name runningfishy which stands for running with the fakes that seem to be real fishy.

717kmd.jpg

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Just saying.

u just talking man.. dude aint come off wrong at all. he was happy he got them and posted in here. you sound like a hater for some reason. people post the older shoes in all retro threads. him posting his is nothing new.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Just saying.

u just talking man.. dude aint come off wrong at all. he was happy he got them and posted in here. you sound like a hater for some reason. people post the older shoes in all retro threads. him posting his is nothing new.

Thanks bigj505 im not sweating this dude hes hating. I swear these dudes on here outta line. Preciate the lookout and hopefully you get your jays come december. People dont like other who have the bred to get their jays and want to talk down on you cuz they dont have the money to get them. They try to make you feel bad so that you dont go out and get what you truly want. I dont care how much anybody on here pays for a pair of jays, if you want them bad enough, cant no one tell you anything and no matter the price, of you a go getta, cant noone tell you sh###t. Stack your paper player and get you Jay game up and dont let these broke A### dudes on here tell you otherwise they are just hating and this goes to everyone on here dont let any of the haters talk you out of getting and of these Jays that you truly want just casue they dont like them. Theres only one Jesus Christ and I swear alot of dudes on here swear they went to school and became certified judges over peoples decion making. If you like a shoe cop it and if you dont shut the F**** up and let the people who want to cop them get them

why do people care how others spend they paper ... salute homie for the pick up those joints look crispy.. people who talk bout sneakers now of days complain way 2 much.. aint nobody forcing no one to cop no sneaker.. 

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

why do people care how others spend they paper ... salute homie for the pick up those joints look crispy.. people who talk bout sneakers now of days complain way 2 much.. aint nobody forcing no one to cop no sneaker.. some people treat these sneakers like its life support #+%!# with that..
preciate that bro but thats Niketalk for you most of the people on here are cool and they give me good advice and they cools peeps to talk to then you have the ones that come in here and try to say what you should have are should have bought. Youll come in here with some heat and you will get blasted on. Believe me if it was a gun, they would have emptied the clip on you lol

Originally Posted by DZaster

Dude was fishing for compliments though
its called being excited.

id love to get compliments also if i found some shoes that are 10 years old in the condition that his shoes are in. larger sizes are pretty hard to find also so it adds a little more to his excitement i would assume.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

RunningWithFakesThatAreRealFishy wrote: FIXED

Just saying.

This comment is stupid especially from someone whos name is runningfishy say what you want, but dont hate cuz i got the bred to drop 400 on my kicks cause I wanted the older model ones, be my guess and spend 190 on the retros. I knew there would be one hater on here that will say i was stupid for dropping 400 dollars on my cool greys. Why do people care what others spend their money on just give props and keep it moving or maybe your just to cheap to pay 400 for some kicks. You may as well buy some fakes if you gon be cheap with it. Since you seem like the type of dude that is cheap it is easy to run with some fakes then people look at your shoes and see something fishy about them. I guess thats how you came up with the name runningfishy which stands for running with the fakes that seem to be real fishy.

717kmd.jpg

sick.gif

Shoud have used that $400 for some English/grammar classes.

You obviously caught feelings, writing a whole paragraph that made you sound uneducated. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

Dude was fishing for compliments though

I dont know why homeboy came in here talking stuff for I was minding my own business hoping to get on here to hear more success stories about people getting their cool grey and then i come in here to this b.s.

this is a sneaker community we suppose to be on here cause we appreciate the sneakers... this is a hobby for most of us i would believe to get sneakers... homie cop a pair of cool grey 11s icey still.. he came on here showed us pics he wanted us too be happy for him.. he didnt come on here to be dissed... sumbody cop a pair of kicks we should salute that and not diss that.. this suppose to be a community as i stated who care and appreciate the kicks..

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

this is a sneaker community we suppose to be on here cause we appreciate the sneakers... this is a hobby for most of us i would believe to get sneakers... homie cop a pair of cool grey 11s icey still.. he came on here showed us pics he wanted us too be happy for him.. he didnt come on here to be dissed... sumbody cop a pair of kicks we should salute that and not diss that.. this suppose to be a community as i stated who care and appreciate the kicks..
Thats what I thought to I respect everyones opinions on here and their likes or dislikes of a sneaker even if a times I may not agree. I feel that everyone is entitled to their own opinion which is different from hating, but I dont believe in trashing someone because of what they bought especially if its not a fake shoe and even if it was, if thats what you want to buy then so be it. Its starting to get ridiculous, but thats why im telling every niketalker buy what you want and dont let people dictate what you buy. Its your money you went to work for it buy what you want. If you want to spend 900 or 2000 on some jays, if you post pics, imma send congrats and keep it moving. Im not gon get on here and say you stupid for doing it. Its not like anyone on here dont have some of the same opportunities that others have  to get kicks, when you get your bread up get them for yourself. If your bred not up, dont hate on others that got it. Hope everyone get any kicks that they want and hopefully yall dont have to go through what im going through

You can stop explaining yourself fam. Sounding like a female giving out reasons to justify your opinion.
Its the internet, no one cares.

Did see the pics, nice CGs though. Hopefully you arent saving checks just to blow it on $400 kicks when the retroes are 2 months away. 

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

You can stop explaining yourself fam. Sounding like a female giving out reasons to justify your opinion.
Its the internet, no one cares.

Did see the pics, nice CGs though. Hopefully you arent saving checks just to blow it on $400 kicks when the retroes are 2 months away. 
naw not justifying myself dont owe nobody nothing fam just setting the record straight. I have money to blow on my end, but I have a wide foot so I spent my money on the OGs because they are wider. I may get the retros this year but I am unsure. I wear a 14 and since you say im uneducated, im not dumb enough to take my chances of getting jacked or killed over some shoes on the release date ill save that for you. Been through to much to loose my life over some jays so ill spend the extra money and since you dont wear a size 14, you cant speak on what I do. Also, im far from a female my dude, but no one cares what you think either but tou can have some of the same sh^^^ that running fishy has. But no more responses im threw with the hating A@@ people on here. Man its weird to I noticed the hating went from runningfishy to 10piecechickenmcnuggets yall must be fat kids whos screen name is food %@%

3450mkw.jpg

We get the point, everyone is hating on you. Can we get back to talking about 2010 cool grey's now?

Looks like this thread isnt going to last that much longer just like last years Space jam thread.I remember just coming on here trying to get new info to try to buy a pair and the thread was shut down.I read what was going on and it looked like cats were mad at others for displaying or talking about how many Space jams they bought,it was trully funny to see people hate on others over shoes.This lets me know how good the CG 11s are.The Space jam thread lasted around the 400s or 500s,and the CG 11 thread probably wont lasts that long without it being a new one made.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

Looks like this thread isnt going to last that much longer just like last years Space jam thread.I remember just coming on here trying to get new info to try to buy a pair and the thread was shut down.I read what was going on and it looked like cats were mad at others for displaying or talking about how many Space jams they bought,it was trully funny to see people hate on others over shoes.This lets me know how good the CG 11s are.The Space jam thread lasted around the 400s or 500s,and the CG 11 thread probably wont lasts that long without it being a new one made.
scratches head.
... space jam thread was locked because of the constant attempts to buy/sell.

not sure which thread you were looking at.

if you want to say this thread will be locked, it will be due to that dude jay advertising his crap in here.

... just saying

Damn yall going IN, its his money, who cared if he spent 400 on a comfortable shoe with good quality, rather than these retros that cost 200.... good pickup

Its getting real in here... And
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 @ Jay sneaking a stock pic in here when people that bought from him cant even track their shoes yet.

yeah many have been complaining that they cant track their shoes from Jay yet. In seen his post of all of those shoes and was like is that the shoes that people ordered that hasnt been shipped out. That is uncalled for Jay needs to get on his A game especially when jordan heads are paying over retail for the shoes, bout time they get them the release date will be here.

I swear man Jay is on some BS. After about 2 and a half weeks since I paid him...the tracking FINALLY worked. I should get them in 5 days. He added some full length zoom-air insoles in the deal to make up for the long wait, but I dont give a +$%$ about some damn insoles....just give me a refund on the damn shipping if this is how it's gonna be. Justgive me at least $20-30 bucks back and I'll be happy as hell.

The story he told me was that there was some holiday in china and all the shipping places were closed...pffft. not buying it...a holiday doesnt hold +$%$ up for 2 weeks. especially shipping companies. These better not have any defects, but I'm not counting on it. I got the 2010 Retro XIII's from sneakerhotline and they are flawless. also ordered a pair of cool greys from them also. So i got two pairs on the way. and I'm going to try and cop 2 pairs on RD.

But in other words, to the dude with those sz 14. DS cool greys....WOOOOOOOO them soles are ICY! I cant believe they are like brand new and 10 years old. I wish I could have gotten that lucky with a pair of sz 11's...I'm really jealous bro haha.

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

I swear man Jay is on some BS. After about 2 and a half weeks since I paid him...the tracking FINALLY worked. I should get them in 5 days. He added some full length zoom-air insoles in the deal to make up for the long wait, but I dont give a +$%$ about some damn insoles....just give me a refund on the damn shipping if this is how it's gonna be. Justgive me at least $20-30 bucks back and I'll be happy as hell.

The story he told me was that there was some holiday in china and all the shipping places were closed...pffft. not buying it...a holiday doesnt hold +$%$ up for 2 weeks. especially shipping companies. These better not have any defects, but I'm not counting on it. I got the 2010 Retro XIII's from sneakerhotline and they are flawless. also ordered a pair of cool greys from them also. So i got two pairs on the way. and I'm going to try and cop 2 pairs on RD.

But in other words, to the dude with those sz 14. DS cool greys....WOOOOOOOO them soles are ICY! I cant believe they are like brand new and 10 years old. I wish I could have gotten that lucky with a pair of sz 11's...I'm really jealous bro haha.

Preciate the love I was suprised myself. Those kicks are straight fire that I recieved. He had never took them out of the box since 01. The only time he did was to take pics for the ebay auction so thats why their so icey, but my only problem is keeping them icey. I am gonna wear them for sure every once in a while, but hopefully i can get the cool greys in december and then ill let these rest. Jay will come thru with ur kicks man no need to worry. In China, they do have long holidays and they party like crazy. He may be telling the truth but he should have told you something cause it still shouldnt have taken this long to get your kicks. On release date, you will catch hell copping 2 more pair unless you wear a size that is very uncommon. Good luck to you and everyone on here on release date getting these it will b mad crazy

Back
Top Bottom