Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

Im not knocking anyone willing to pay extra $$$ to get them hassle free, but I've been buying shoes since I was in the 4th grade (xmas money, shoveling snow, cutting grass for money etc...) and every release that I have wanted since then I have been able to purchase on release date. I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you do your hw and work at it hard enough every release can be had with out paying stupid prices. With that being said, I personally will NEVER pay over retail for a pair of shoes, but to each its own.

Some people like myself don't feel like working hard just to get shoes. And for the majority who don't have an inside connection, the extra $50-75 is well worth it to avoid the long lines and campouts in nasty weather.

I didn't get the SJ's last year
frown.gif
 but plan on getting the CG's...I here the sizes run small and the stores in my mall never get the Retro's in half sizes for some reason....has anyone gone up a full size from their true size??? if so...is it comfortable?

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Not worth waiting in line for imo. Only reason why I copped early just to have a pair. Coz sz 9 of 2001 is just much more. Lol not willing to pay mad $ for it. Good luck to all. I can already see people gettn pushed out of their way.. smh
NOT worth waiting in line for.... but WORTH paying prolly at least $100 over MSRP to get them early????

I never was a whiz in math, but I don't see the logical calculation here.... yall just scared to line up with the goons

Real G's do real things cuz.... if u got cake to drop just say u scared to line up but have more money than those that do.... it really sounds lame when people say they're not worth this or that in regards to trying to score on RD....

But then post pics of the b-grades they spent around $300 for.... I've got a solid plug AND I 8nt scared of the line

oh this kid tryna NikeTalk bang.
roll.gif
first off i paid i believe 60 over retail shipped. sorry if i cant do the math right for a not whiz kid like you.  not 100 over for sure... i dont wna line up because its stupid to wait in line for hours when you can just pay a little bit to get the bgrade js 2months early. lol and like i said IN MY OPINION these are not worth waiting in line for. beside i work in the morning which something you prlly know nothing about.. lol why would i be scared with the people who has the same love? if anything im excited to line up with em and chop it up just not with this release.. watevr i said was only my opinion. you can follow, or you can be a G and line up. up to you nephew.. sorry if i hurt your emotions.
wink.gif

Was able to get these for $250 shipped on line. I can't line up for the wrist bands and for release day since I'm busy with work and taking care of my daughter. I think this is reasonable enough.. don't you guys think??

I just looked at the calendar and realized I have to work the night of release...so I will have to rush to the mall and hope they don't open before 7...but I think I can come out with a pair...just have to talk to my guy at footaction

Gonna try my luck with Eastbay/NDC.

Almost positive that I will be able to scoop up at my local FNL or Hibbetts, but wouldn't mind sleeping in for this release.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Gonna try my luck with Eastbay/NDC.

Almost positive that I will be able to scoop up at my local FNL or Hibbetts, but wouldn't mind sleeping in for this release.

This!  I work gentleman.  I cant be camping out anymore.  So, Ill try my hand out on the 'Bay or NDC.  If I cant get it oh well.  Im also a 15, so it might be my best bet.

Originally Posted by jordandub3

If I decide to camp out Dec 23 I'm bringin my soldiers with me. There's been shootings at the local spot in my hood. Its gon be ugly.

dham wer yo hood im in chicago roseland and it ant even like that here

Complaints, complaints, complaints. All I know is that these will sell out regardless and unlike the Space Jams last year, I will get my first pair of XI's this year

I know of a few spots that are going to have double the amount of XIs this time around...

Keeping it real, Ill only be copping(not for me) if its on a disco and or if all my pairs are on hold.

If I am somehow able to get the dough before this release they will be copped, if not then oh well,
Or I think id rather buy the 13's

Back
Top Bottom