Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

After I get my two pairs of these, My dream is to buy the Nike Air Jordan 11's Original B/Red's... IN DS form. Then my collection will be perfect.

I am so mad that my mall isn't getting these.
Anybody know how the Seattle NT midnight release might be like?

Originally Posted by Sourkush

after looking at my 09 sj an my anniversary 11's that ive only worn a hand full of times i hate the clear bottoms shoes they yellow so fast an that ain't fresh to have a off color bottom on a clean shoe fail JB fail , maybe next we can have another price increase for the bs they put out im copping the LB sb instead

you gotta dye your soles but if you do it when your soles are already yellow then it makes them green. i just finally did my anniversarys the other night. i been meaning to do it because they were yellowing and i only wore them twice. check the custom silver anniversary xi thread. it should be somewhere near the top since i bumped it the other night with this same pic.

154963_480089687426_763427426_5661994_2744956_n.jpg
pimp.gif

Not sure what to say about those, forget the sole .. still can't believe they had no jump man. just insane.

Just received my first pair today....I'm actually pretty impressed by these. The soles are probably the "icyest" I've seen since the ORIGINAL XI's back in 1995-1996!

Back
Top Bottom