Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

You can add like 25 pairs (quantity) on CT and it lets you checkout. I bet a lot of people are going to be disappointed.

I can say i will be trolling this thread until rd.

I will troll in the club this weekend. <------------- I can image the looks I will get when I show up at the club with my Dell inspiron 6000.

I will troll in church Sunday and Wendsday. <---- Dell still in hand as i sing amazing grace. hoping the man upstairs grace will shine a link in this thread.

Originally Posted by bigj505

dude said ouch to retail
laugh.gif
Well... like EddoG said...

I was under the impression that i got them for 160... callowly disregarding the Pounds verses Euro conversion.

But yeah... it's still cool. 

once i get that money back... it's Mamba Grinch season.

Dudes saying ouch to retail and I have spent the whole morning contemplating pulling the trigger on at least one pair at 275 lol.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I will troll in the club this weekend. <------------- I can image the looks I will get when I show up at the club with my Dell inspiron 6000.

I will troll in church Sunday and Wendsday. <---- Dell still in hand as i sing amazing grace. hoping the man upstairs grace will shine a link in this thread.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I hear ya bruh

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by bigj505

dude said ouch to retail
laugh.gif
Well... like EddoG said...

I was under the impression that i got them for 160... callowly disregarding the Pounds verses Euro conversion.

But yeah... it's still cool. 

once i get that money back... it's Mamba Grinch season.

I thought the same thing as well. I still came out cheaper than with online on rd, though. 

Originally Posted by marley

Dudes saying ouch to retail and I have spent the whole morning contemplating pulling the trigger on at least one pair at 275 lol.
Damn, b... what size do you wear?

you just made me resent cancelling my second pair.

Good perspective though.

Originally Posted by puffin85

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I hear ya bruh

I missed the nbastore and wellgosh. i made it through ct though.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by gambino54

Originally Posted by 415

Gambino, did you get your order confirmation email?
Yeah I did.

[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
order-confirmed.png
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

[table][tr][td]
Thanks for buying from Crooked Tongues.

Just in case you blacked out in a sneaker purchasing frenzy, here's a copy of your order for your records.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]ORDER ID:
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Item[/td] [td]Size[/td] [td]Quantity[/td] [td]Price[/td] [td]Total[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jordan Jordan 11 Retro[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]£110.00[/td] [td]£220.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Delivery[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]£ 12.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Discount[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]£ 0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TOTAL[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]£232.00[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

this is the exact order I placed
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
SO SHOULD I RETURN THE PAIRS I AM HOLDING FOR YOU MR
nerd.gif
???

I wear a 12 man. CT didnt have a 12 so i didnt order from them. According to their site a UK 11.5 is a US 12. All my connects are falling through so 250 and 275 is lookin pretty good.

Originally Posted by 415

Gambino, did you get your order confirmation email?
Yeah I did.

[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
order-confirmed.png
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

[table][tr][td]
Thanks for buying from Crooked Tongues.

Just in case you blacked out in a sneaker purchasing frenzy, here's a copy of your order for your records.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]ORDER ID:
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Item[/td] [td]Size[/td] [td]Quantity[/td] [td]Price[/td] [td]Total[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jordan Jordan 11 Retro[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]£110.00[/td] [td]£220.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Delivery[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]£ 12.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Discount[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]£ 0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TOTAL[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]£232.00[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
weird. i tried to update my cart to multi pairs too and it wouldnt let me. maybe because that was the 13 that sold out right under my nose? idk. damn i needed more than one.

I wear a 12 man. CT didnt have a 12 so i didnt order from them. According to their site a UK 11.5 is a US 12. All my connects are falling through so 250 and 275 is lookin pretty good.

Their website its wrong the 11 is a 12. thats what all my Jays say.

might wanna check that again, sir. a uk 11.5 in REEBOK, ADIDAS OR NEW BALANCE is a 12. but if you click on over to the NIKE/PUMA/VANS area, you'll see that a UK11 is a US12. READ CAREFULLY, THEY HAVE YOUR SIZE!

You guys wondering about sizing just look at the rest of the kicks in your closet. they have conversion charts on them.

Well hell. I used their size chart. They're gone now so back to debating the 275. I just don't wanna come up empty handed on this release when i am trying to get 3 pairs. I just never have any luck on these Christmas releases.

Well hell. I used their size chart. They're gone now so back to debating the 275. I just don't wanna come up empty handed on this release when i am trying to get 3 pairs. I just never have any luck on these Christmas releases.

Bro, please don't pay $275.00!!

Look at all these sites within the last 48hours who had them up for retail or less.

I'm sure you'll get another chance before RD.

A lot of people are canceling their CT orders, so you might even be able to get lucky with them.

Be patient and just give it a shot on RD if you cant get a pair early for retail or under.

It's your money and I don't want to tell you what to do, but paying 275 seems like a last resort.

I'm sure if you wait after RD you can probably catch a pair on ebay for less than 275, because the market will be flooded.

Good luck fam!

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Bro, please don't pay $275.00!!

Look at all these sites within the last 48hours who had them up for retail or less.

I'm sure you'll get another chance before RD.

A lot of people are canceling their CT orders, so you might even be able to get lucky with them.

Be patient and just give it a shot on RD if you cant get a pair early for retail or under.

It's your money and I don't want to tell you what to do, but paying 275 seems like a last resort.

I'm sure if you wait after RD you can probably catch a pair on ebay for less than 275, because the market will be flooded.

Good luck fam!
You're prolly right.  Thanks bro.  I am gonna hold off.  It seems like there are a lot popping up just in the last 24 hours.

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

You can add like 25 pairs (quantity) on CT and it lets you checkout. I bet a lot of people are going to be disappointed.

Doubt it because they are removing sizes when they sell out.

Try it for yourself and see. 

Back
Top Bottom