Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by CrDPatt

I hope JB will continue to build on the quality of the XIs when the Concords drop....

lets hope so.  i am impressed on the quality of the cool greys.

Originally Posted by chazc

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by chazc

This is what my crooked tongues tracking info is saying:

Inbound International Arrival, December 25, 2010, 3:34 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
Foreign International Dispatch, December 23, 2010, 4:35 am, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, December 23, 2010, 3:23 am, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN
Foreign Acceptance, December 22, 2010, 4:56 pm, GREAT BRITAIN

I'm guessing it's in customs now. How long does it stay in customs?
i got mines thursday. it was still saying it was in new york.
How many days did it say that it was in NY before you actually got them.
dont remember

smokin.gif

I honestly hope JB produces even more Concords than they did these. It's the kind of shoe that should have plenty to go around, as long as quality doesn't take a hit in the process. Everyone that wants a pair should be able to easily get one, even 2 if they want. If I were JB that's what I'd do.. there's just no way you can lose with this shoe. #%@$ it, produce more than any other GR that year.. there's no questioning the demand.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

I honestly hope JB produces even more Concords than they did these. It's the kind of shoe that should have plenty to go around, as long as quality doesn't take a hit in the process. Everyone that wants a pair should be able to easily get one, even 2 if they want. If I were JB that's what I'd do.. there's just no way you can lose with this shoe. #%@$ it, produce more than any other GR that year.. there's no questioning the demand.
^ That would be the perfect solution, but you know they aren't going to do it. I think those over at JB enjoy watching the scramble for certain releases during the holiday season. It's the perfect marketing plan.

Lower the price too JB

always wait a few weeks because all the resellers are gonna end up making about $20 once ebay and Paypal takes their money, they are already dropping about $50 less in resale since Thursday.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

always wait a few weeks because all the resellers are gonna end up making about $20 once ebay and Paypal takes their money, they are already dropping about $50 less in resale since Thursday.
hating is a female trait

smh@people celebrating this thread reaching 500 pages, like they just made $500, and on another note, these aint being restocked, maybe returned pairs or cancelled pairs, no restock, it's done.

Originally Posted by LuckyBomB1346

I'm glad that eastbay and the finishline glitch came through for me, especially since I live in a small town in eastern Oregon. Haha.
nerd.gif

Baker City?
La Grande?
Pendleton? 

Lol I've passed thru eastern OR a few times for work and driving up to Portland/ Seattle.   

Hopefully They Do...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by mints

My hanon order is in New York as of this afternoon. Hopefully it clears customs at some point tonight so it can be in New Orleans for Monday, if not I'll probably get them on Tuesday.

U won't, there's a blizzard in NY

Back
Top Bottom