Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by NoobLee

C'mon Ming, just admit you went for the speed this time and grabbed some fake Concords, it happens to everyone in the business, you know that.
I mean, you pretty much taught everyone else in the game how to shoot these professional pics, and now you blame the lighting?

Just admit you messed up on this and move on, you know the real ones are coming soon and you are gonna get your hands on them, why compete with sites selling replicas?
So far, you have only been pointing out a few sites with the fake claim.

Do all the early release sites sell products from the same source?  There are a lot of these sites.

Sneakerape
VMVinc
kicks-crew
kicks-lab
rmkstore
AR
SDS
Marqueesole
soleawesome
mentalkicks

I am sure there are more.

Does the milky sole test go for all the concords regardless of the site it comes from?

unless ever1 is going to stop buying earlier release shoes, he should only give info on a need to know basis. cuz if he gives out all the tricks of fake sellers theyll just move on to the next trick, and sell shoes before info gets out. this way he can inform on tye latest trick. ex. if its true about the delay( to correct the milky soles)they got wind and changed it up. do yall get were im coming from. sorta like military intelligence.

if slamdunkspace doesn't me a damn refund i will personally cutopen my size 11 spacejams. i just don't want to jepordize losing almost 300....

Originally Posted by Error on page

Originally Posted by NoobLee

C'mon Ming, just admit you went for the speed this time and grabbed some fake Concords, it happens to everyone in the business, you know that.
I mean, you pretty much taught everyone else in the game how to shoot these professional pics, and now you blame the lighting?

Just admit you messed up on this and move on, you know the real ones are coming soon and you are gonna get your hands on them, why compete with sites selling replicas?

Do all the early release sites sell products from the same source?  There are a lot of these sites.

Sneakerape
VMVinc
kicks-crew
kicks-lab
rmkstore
AR
SDS
Marqueesole
soleawesome
mentalkicks

Does the milky sole test go for all the concords regardless of the site it comes from?

unless ever1 is going to stop buying earlier release shoes, he should only give info on a need to know basis. cuz if he gives out all the tricks of fake sellers theyll just move on to the next trick, and sell shoes before info gets out. this way he can inform on tye latest trick. ex. if its true about the delay( to correct the milky soles)they got wind and changed it up. do yall get were im coming from. sorta like military intelligence.

gotcha, you're implying that he waited till now to come out with the milky sole info, because AR has appearantly shipped his shoes out(fakes supposedly).  It would make sense. 

But if that is the case, then basically the shoes that come from Jay even with milky sole cant be trusted.......
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Error on page

Sneakerape
VMVinc
kicks-crew
kicks-lab
rmkstore
AR
SDS
Marqueesole
soleawesome
mentalkicks

gotcha, you're implying that he waited till now to come out with the milky sole info, because AR has appearantly shipped his shoes out(fakes supposedly).  It would make sense. 

But if that is the case, then basically the shoes that come from Jay even with milky sole cant be trusted.......
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

after getting exposed like this, i wouldn't be surprised if Jay/Slamdunkspace throws out a few authentic pairs to try to limit the damage he's taking right now. what a corrupt world we live in... 
frown.gif

man, i like this thread. but bad news is i also think i might have a fake pair of aj ix :sigh: wuts up wit sneakerhotline?

I thought it was common knowledge that all these so called "early release" sites are just selling fakes/replicas/stolen from the factory or whatever you want to call it. If you want legit shoes, cop from a site that actually sells the same pairs that are released on release date (cough cough... sneakerpreorder.com... cough). Simple as that.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I thought it was common knowledge that all these so called "early release" sites are just selling fakes/replicas/stolen from the factory or whatever you want to call it. If you want legit shoes, cop from a site that actually sells the same pairs that are released on release date (cough cough... sneakerpreorder.com... cough). Simple as that.
Definitely need to be a revision to the legit sneaker site list.

The shoe game is changing before our eyes..

This thread is like when we found out that a lot of rare Air Jordan Sample/PE's were actually being constructed by Lu in China.

Shoes were going for thousands on eBay ... no-one would have known.. It was unimaginable.
laugh.gif

I have done my own comparison two years ago with a pair of Space Jams from Promo-shoes and the pair I received from Eastbay. My results-

I purchased the pair from Eastbay release date and received them a week after (slow shipping). I had purchased an early release pair from Promoshoes about 2 months before the release.

Both sat deadstock and unworn in the closet until spring of 2010. Both boxes were identical, with the exception of a sticker with chinese writing on the underside of the pair from Promo-shoes.

The shoes themselves were IDENTICAL!! I saw absolutely no difference. As a matter of fact, both showed the same slight yellowing pattern around the pods near the blue rubber on the soles (the normal Space Jam yellowing pattern).

I also compared my flint 13's from SDS to my brothers from Footlocker. Again, identical. I almost want to saw the shoes in half to see the cutaway, but that aint happening.

Originally Posted by arabianite3

I have done my own comparison two years ago with a pair of Space Jams from Promo-shoes and the pair I received from Eastbay. My results-

I purchased the pair from Eastbay release date and received them a week after (slow shipping). I had purchased an early release pair from Promoshoes about 2 months before the release.

Both sat deadstock and unworn in the closet until spring of 2010. Both boxes were identical, with the exception of a sticker with chinese writing on the underside of the pair from Promo-shoes.

The shoes themselves were IDENTICAL!! I saw absolutely no difference. As a matter of fact, both showed the same slight yellowing pattern around the pods near the blue rubber on the soles (the normal Space Jam yellowing pattern).

I also compared my flint 13's from SDS to my brothers from Footlocker. Again, identical. I almost want to saw the shoes in half to see the cutaway, but that aint happening.

Based on what NoobLee has posted, what you just said is what ought to be.  NoobLee did not say early released SJ were bad, those restocked SJ, on the other hand, are very questionble.   Flint XIIIs also ok as well, as the super replicas, didnt start till recently with the BC III, concords XI.....and restocked SJ?

Anyway thats how I read and understand most of what Nooblee has posted.  If someone has another interpretation, feel free to share.

Not sure if I'm speaking for everybody else, but y'all should just move this whole early order websites discussion here:

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...---COMES--JORDANS?page=9

I know a number of people bought early pairs of Concords from these places, and it's serious stuff. But as someone who's just gonna cop in December, I'm tired of reading through all this stuff in the Concord thread. I know the Concords are involved and everything, which is why people are talking about it here, but it seems like some of you just wanna go back and forth about the websites themselves. *Kanye shrug*

Based on what NoobLee has posted, what you just said is what ought to be.  NoobLee did not say early released SJ were bad, those restocked SJ, on the other hand, are very questionble.   Flint XIIIs also ok as well, as the super replicas, didnt start till recently with the BC III, concords XI.....and restocked SJ?

Anyway thats how I read and understand most of what Nooblee has posted.  If someone has another interpretation, feel free to share.
The super replicas to my understanding started far before just these couple months.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Definitely need to be a revision to the legit sneaker site list.

Anybody ever use this site?!?!?!?

got an email from jay saying he already cancelled my order and will be refunding my money in 24 hrs. i didnt file a paypal claim. just going to see how it plays. if he doesnt send the money i will file the claim.

You pretty much got it, that's what I think too. 
Too much drama in here, y'all still in the dark trying to deny the facts 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by three2three

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by KG21

You are correct, I don't have time to read 240+ pages of nonsense. How many people are actually buying early releases only to return them after they cop on RD? That defeats the purpose of buying early. You buy early because you want to wear the shoes early. You can't return worn shoes.

But let me get this straight, somebody pays $300+ for an early pair, keeps it DS for 4-6 months, camps outside a store for 6+ hours, goes home to switch out the fakes and then returns to the fakes to the store?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
At the end of the day, he just paid $300+ for something he could've got for retail price and not to mention they went through all that work too.

Also, the stores are specifically told by DMs and the higher ups to not allow returns on highly sought after retros, especially the XIs. Happening on an even larger scale huh? Not so much.

I buy my shoes from Eastbay and/or line up at the store. I really don't give a %$*@ about fakes being returned to stores. I don't buy returned shoes so it doesn't affect me.

I'LL ANSWER THIS SINCE I WAS THE ONE WHO BOUGHT AN EARLY PAIR AND RETURNED THEM TO FINISHLINE.

1. I BOUGHT WHITE/VARSITY RED 6'S 2 MONTHS EARLY FOR $225.
2. RECEIVED SHOES AND INSTANTLY AND KNEW THEY WERE FUGAZZI.
3. YES, I KEPT THEM DEADSTOCK UNTIL RELEASE DAY BECAUSE I KNEW OPERATION"RETURN" WAS GOING INTO EFFECT. 
4. OPERATION WAS STARTED BECAUSE I DID NOT PAY  WITH PAYPAL AND COULD NOT RETURN THEM BECAUSE THESE OVERSEAS SELLERS WOULD NOT ANSWER MY EMAIL OR ISSUE A RETURN.
5. NO 6 HOUR CAMP. WALKED IN AT 12 NOON ON RELEASE DAY. BOUGHT A LEGIT PAIR. WENT HOME AND SWITCHED OUT. BROUGHT THE FUGAZZI PAIR BACK FOR A RETURN WITHIN THE HOUR.
6. DID I LOSE OUT ON MONEY. YEP. BUT IT WAS WORTH IT TO HAVE A LEGIT PAIR INSTEAD OF EATING THE ENTIRE LOSS.
7. NOT SURE WHAT STORES DO AROUND YOU AS FAR AS THE DM AND RETURNS BUT AROUND ME ALL FOOTACTIONS, FOOTLOCKERS, FINISHLINES TAKE RETURNS NO QUESTIONS ASKED. 

NOT SURE WHAT OTHERS WOULD OF DONE IF THEY WAS IN MY POSITION BUT I KNOW DAMN WELL I WAS NOT GONNA TAKE THAT HIT IN STRIDE.

I see Nigerians have left the e-mail, banking scams and are dabbling in return fraud.

Oh %@**! I was catching up from page 248 and stopped immediately after reading this! three2three went in for the fatality 
laugh.gif
. Who needs tv when you have NT?

Also the Flint 13 should be questioned also. Just checked SDS and they STILL have a FSR for 160. These shoes have been sold out for MONTHS. Popular Shoes in Asia sell out just as fast as the US for the most part so these shoes are most likely not retail products.

Eddo, I see, thanks for the cliff notes on NoobLee's info, I havent been able to keep up with this thread.

NEWSFLASH (I might be late) but Promo-Shoes.com now has the concords up for 309 with free shipping. I have dealt with Promo before, top notch always. And with some early releases he has boxes, and some he doesnt. The concords he's selling come with shoe trees and paper, but in a regular jordan box.

Anyone wanna jump out there and call those fakes too? The pics he has up look mighty real!

Back
Top Bottom