Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

new SDS pic...

9a70f4868a10147a1db84ed043e06fe4.image.666x443.JPG

fbc0376c486a059b1afe2cc239756ba1.image.610x443.JPG

errrrr...

Originally Posted by ijapino

When it comes to shoes, I don't believe they're such things as "Replicas".....They're either real or fake. It's not like jerseys where we could have a cheaper marked down version of an authentic on-court product.

With that said, I'm still not thoroughly convinced SDS, AR or Marquee are selling fakes. I believe they are legit products received in a probably less than ethical way (Probably smuggled out the back door....). The pictures of Space Jams people posted in the past 10-15 pages look as legit as they come. The minor differences between two shoes is still not enough to convince me. We can't sit here and all of a sudden forget that Nike/JB's quality control over the past 10 years has been on the decline. We read about complaints about the quality almost on a daily basis so we can't expect these shoes to be any different. We've seen legit pairs with Jumpmans stitched upside down on the tongue, stitching mishaps, paint chipping/peeling, glue stains and shoes being out of alignment. Are they deemed fake? No, just another quality complaint that gets chalked up.

The boxes and paper being different is no different. How many times have we heard of two different people with the same size shoe get two different sized boxes. Happened alot with the IX's last year and I'm sure everybody's collection of CDP boxes don't match up perfectly. I know mine don't and every single one of them were bought thru a legitimate source. Boxes and shoes are not made in the same factory. Different factories will produce boxes based on the specs they're given. I was speaking with the owner of a popular sneaker site about COOL Grey V's he purchased from a retailer in France being released in red/black NIKE boxes (from the 90's!). Doesn't surprise me.

yeah i bought metallic purple 1's from snipes yr's ago & it came with the blk/red nike box correct box-tag & shoes were legit *ye shrug*

doctoring pairs? what does that even mean? if they are taking shoes apart it would be obvious in pictures and when you receive them.

this dude has been talking a lot but has yet to drop anything concrete.

i like how all this fake talk came out for this release yet Nobleee doesnt even have a pair of these early concords to inspect or call them fake.

until 100% solid proof comes out the shoes arent even close to fake.

if your gonna rebuttal this then dont bother unless you have 100% proof.

/thread

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by moelest

oh well here we go again lol..

the battle of concords army, SDS vs AR..who will be the winner????
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

There is no winner, they both sell fakes if you call that winning then you don't need to be posting on here
chill man..its just getting funnier and funnier in here
laugh.gif

i didnt cop that so called B-grades or fakes or replicas or any other names u prefer to call them from any of those pre-sellers and i still dont plan to..

just waiting patiently for RD and hopefully i could get some nice 100% LEGIT pairs..
wink.gif

In Nooblee's PM to me he said that the delay in shipping is because AR and SDS are doctoring their pairs. As in they came in fake (no milky toes and CF plates are bad?), so they are having them all fixed? That's what I took out of "doctoring" their shoes. So all I am asking for is the info for why he thinks or knows this.

i just dont understand why now people have decided to start blasting randy and jay. mad dudes have been copping from both of these sites for YEARS. this is the first time i have ever seen anything like this. like i said, im pumped and have zero reservations about copping early/spending extra bread.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

ijapino wrote:
With that said, I'm still not thoroughly convinced SDS, AR or Marquee are selling fakes. I believe they are legit products received in a probably less than ethical way (Probably smuggled out the back door....). 

Hmmmm... 
2zqu9ol.jpg

2mq9v2t.jpg

w6xc2s.jpg

One came from Air-Randy, the other?

Finishline!

Guess which one's the Randy pair?

My pair came from sds and it looks dirty like your air randy pair!!! I will definitely never buy from early sellers again. Too much controversy.

NoobLee those pictures aren't going to prove anything at all. You said they're "doctoring" their shoes....So, that means when all of us get our early pairs, they're all going to have the milky toes.

I am done in this thread until NoobLee comes out with all of the info or until more pics start popping up of the shoes SDS and AR are sending out. I am too undecided to keep going back and forth about all of it.

NoobLee...just tell us how you know all this info and what you know about the situation and everything will either be proven real or fake. You have good points and good reasons but aren't saying anything to prove it to back up your statements.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

doctoring pairs? what does that even mean? if they are taking shoes apart it would be obvious in pictures and when you receive them.

i like how all this fake talk came out for this release yet Nobleee doesnt even have a pair of these early concords to inspect or call them fake.

/thread
Until YOU can prove their 100% authentic shut your co-signing +*** up.

Does anyone else find it pathetic that the degradation of Jordan Brand quality would even lead to a debate like this?

Originally Posted by solesearch22

NoobLee those pictures aren't going to prove anything at all. You said they're "doctoring" their shoes....So, that means when all of us get our early pairs, they're all going to have the milky toes.
Wth do you want. You take SDS and AR at their word of authenticity yet NoobLee provides pictures and insight yet you want the second coming of christ to make you feel like he's answered your question.
He helped out in the BC III thread and at the same time...after shoes were shipped. 

The writings on the wall but everyones blind all of a sudden.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

how the hell do you doctor soles? are they smearing vaseline on them to appear more cloudy? this is getting crazy.

Why do you care. you're a ease with your purchase, right?

Originally Posted by three2three

/thread
they have been 100% authentic for years up until yesterday. me and tons of people on here bought from them no problem.

unless you you have shoes from them or have fakes then your opinions or comments mean nothing.

I am done in this thread until NoobLee comes out with all of the info or until more pics start popping up of the shoes SDS and AR are sending out. I am too undecided to keep going back and forth about all of it.

NoobLee...just tell us how you know all this info and what you know about the situation and everything will either be proven real or fake. You have good points and good reasons but aren't saying anything to prove it to back up your statements.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You do understand that Randy, Jay, and their supplier is watching this thread, right? This isn't the 1800s, information gets to everyone in a mere 5 minutes.

You want me to come out and tell you who I am, who I'm affiliated with? Oh okay.

and in the end still be in denial about what's happening? Still call them stolen, B-grades, whatever.

Go ahead and be done with the thread, I'm sure there's 80 more people ready to jump in with their own conclusions.

I mean, what else are you gonna want next, my SSN? 
indifferent.gif

Timing is everything, I share info on my own time schedule. 
indifferent.gif

Funny.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

i just dont understand why now people have decided to start blasting randy and jay. mad dudes have been copping from both of these sites for YEARS. this is the first time i have ever seen anything like this. like i said, im pumped and have zero reservations about copping early/spending extra bread.

Really??? AR has been exposed for selling fakes over the years and more then once, this the first time you seen something like this because you clearly don't pay attention to what has happened in the past.
Cop early, spend extra bread, wear your fakes thats on you five.

/thread
they have been 100% authentic for years up until yesterday. me and tons of people on here bought from them no problem.

unless you you have shoes from them or have fakes then your opinions or comments mean nothing.
I've bought from AR. And my anniversary XIs were suspect, the IIIs I got sent were banana shaped and didnt have glossy finish. I ate the xis but returned the cements (at my cost). It doesnt take a genius to realize SJs don't yellow with production dates that dont match other peoples pairs.
How many pairs does he kick you down with to have your nose all in his #!+.

I've bought from AR. And my anniversary XIs were suspect, the IIIs I got sent were banana shaped and didnt have glossy finish. I ate the xis but returned the cements (at my cost). It doesnt take a genius to realize SJs don't yellow with production dates that dont match other peoples pairs.
How many pairs does he kick you down with to have your nose all in his #!+.
none

i pre ordered concords from him plus bought from him in the past so yea. none of my shoes are suspect. theres a reason yours are because of AR
roll.gif

SDS sold me and other members legit shoes, from the space jams in 09 and cool greys in 2010. 100% authentic and satisfied, maybe you should have bought elsewhere instead of buying c-grades from AR

Originally Posted by NoobLee

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You do understand that Randy, Jay, and their supplier is watching this thread, right? This isn't the 1800s, information gets to everyone in a mere 5 minutes.

You want me to come out and tell you who I am, who I'm affiliated with? Oh okay.

and in the end still be in denial about what's happening? Still call them stolen, B-grades, whatever.

Go ahead and be done with the thread, I'm sure there's 80 more people ready to jump in with their own conclusions.

I mean, what else are you gonna want next, my SSN? 
indifferent.gif

Timing is everything, I share info on my own time schedule. 
indifferent.gif

Funny.
Don't tell everything, just wait.

Dudes are begging for information but they won't believe it even if you told them.

I just don't understand how people can easily trust a overseas seller & send out almost $300 to them, believing that their products are authentic.

Like ... how?
eek.gif

You're trusting people that are speaking broken English, playing with your money, not shipping on time ... but you can't trust people saying watch out.

[Jay-Z] That sound stupid to me ... [/Jay-Z]

Back
Top Bottom