Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Zyzz

eek.gif
Originally Posted by NoobLee

2z70q5t.jpg

bg31uo.jpg

1zgxh0o.jpg

honestly what does this prove noob? that you have fakes & can make them look real? or you have one of each?
indifferent.gif

i have yet to see one pair, from ANY site look like that beat up, mis-shapen fake joint in that NOOB comparison photo. all smashed and dull looking. every pair just about has looked like the crisp one on the left..

ughhh I'm so tired of this ambiguity!! I wish we could just get our pairs and go from there. right now, speculation is law.

So your orders were held up until they re-did the soles? And now that SDS pic shows up and all of a sudden they are ready to ship? I'm guessing that's what Noob meant about doctoring

Originally Posted by sosmoove

So your orders were held up until they re-did the soles? And now that SDS pic shows up and all of a sudden they are ready to ship? I'm guessing that's what Noob meant about doctoring

SDS pics since the first time they went on the site has always had milky soles...

Originally Posted by Freeze

i have yet to see one pair, from ANY site look like that beat up, mis-shapen fake joint in that NOOB comparison photo. all smashed and dull looking. every pair just about has looked like the crisp one on the left..

ughhh I'm so tired of this ambiguity!! I wish we could just get our pairs and go from there. right now, speculation is law.

What if I told you that the "fake" pair is the actual pair randy sent out?

Originally Posted by seanj4523

I dont understand why people calling these shoes fake knowing dang well these are b grade or c grade defective shoes. Then people trying to take a B grade shoe to flightclub like these dudes work for nike or something. If i took my B grade 11s with a defective patent leather cut that was supposed to be destroyed in the factory and not released to the public, 9 times out of 10 they gon say there fake despite them being defective. Then I got to hear them sit their an say homie air randy and sds selling fakes oh they fake oh just sh888t the fu88ck up and give me back my bgrades. I told people on here time and time again randy has some kind of inside connect that steals these defective pairs and sells them to him and so does his close friend since most people didn't know that marqueesole despite them being competitors. I used to always talk to randy over the phone before he went MIA and shut down his first website. Still to this day he wont tell me what happened maybe he went to Nike prison. Stop trying to run this mans name into the ground over some BS like he just wakes up in the morning with the intentions on running a big Jordan Concord ponzi scheme when he encourages everyone to pay him through paypal. Just wanted to clear the AIR of my SOLE
Son, what are you even talking about right now? The patent leather cut on the shoe is pretty much an irrelevant point. Flight club called the shoes fake because the box and carbon fiber paper were fake. They didn't even have to open the box to see they were fake. Let's also not forget the fact that they have hundreds of pairs of supposed 2009 space jams, that all have icy soles like they were made yesterday, and a tag that has a production date AFTER the release date. How can you defend that? We also can't forget about these promo CDP 4s. So out of the blue, hundreds of pairs of promotional CDP 4s just appeared 3 years later? That's complete BS, those shoes were made recently, and I think we all know that. You can even look at that shoe and tell something is a little off from the real CDP 4s. On top of that, Marqueesole, the gold standard for early release shoes came in this very thread explained to us how they got these shoes, and that they're flat out fakes. If those shoes were all legit, why wouldn't he sell them? There is definitely profit to be made on all of those.

Originally Posted by three2three

well yea, that was going to be my comment/question.  i mean if you figure, that's wayyyy easier than actually going back to the factory to 'fix' things.  the old 'bait n switch'.  show one thing, ship another.  life has never been more real.

I mean, do you wanna call them WHITE TOECAPS? If that floats your boat better, go ahead.

I only mess with certain oversea sites when it comes to early release, from experience. 

I know my dude Z in real life and I know he always get real shoes in at his shop http://www.23penny.com he hooked it up with a good price since my dude overseas wanted too much 
tired.gif
tired.gif

Well, that was a shameless plug. 
laugh.gif

well yea, that was going to be my comment/question.  i mean if you figure, that's wayyyy easier than actually going back to the factory to 'fix' things.  the old 'bait n switch'.  show one thing, ship another.  life has never been more real.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oldest trick in the book.

The funny thing about this picture though ...

Is the fact that SlamDunkSpace's 'Concords' looked like this a few weeks ago.

403f7023c1a50a89a947b4110d68c11d.image.666x443.JPG

How the soles change colors? And don't say lighting.

It's like they're trying to improve them!

Originally Posted by LadyExpensive

fatality?. thats seems concrete. zzyz? what have you to say.

those are early production shoes the pics he posted a few weeks ago. hence why every single pictures on the net that popped up that same time had same soles. i think every shoe everyone is gonna receive from every single site including RD will have the milky toe cap.

I mean, do you wanna call them WHITE TOECAPS? If that floats your boat better, go ahead.

I only mess with certain oversea sites when it comes to early release, from experience. 

I know my dude Z in real life and I know he always get real shoes in at his shop http://www.23penny.com he hooked it up with a good price since my dude overseas wanted too much 
tired.gif
tired.gif

Well, that was a shameless plug. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I needed some of those 14s gone.

those are early production shoes the pics he posted a few weeks ago. hence why every single pictures on the net that popped up that same time had same soles. i think every shoe everyone is gonna receive from every single site including RD will have the milky toe cap.

You are a clown man.

Honestly everyone, there is no use. This cosigner is just going to keep trying to save this guy.

They're early production alright, because they keep trying TO IMPROVE THE SHOES.

That's why I'm telling Noob to stop pointing out things so they can stop correcting them!

Everyone is going to receive them like that NOW because that's how they're PRODUCING THEM.

tear.jpg

chris-brown-bet-500.jpg

tumblr_lhrp8oE5Ti1qzab9h.gif

This is going to keep going on until people get their pairs and everyone will be comparing and tons of pics will be all over the place here.

its all speculation that they sell fakes or b grades... but the funny thing is people are still copping from them despite knowing all this... with that being said i rather wait until release date and get a real pair and if i miss out i rather pay rape prices from a reseller than any of those websites who sell early and charge rape...

That wasn't my point, my point is what does the "milky toe or white toe caps" prove? 
All it proves is that the sole is translucent!  
30t6p3b.gif

Whether its more translucent on some pairs than others it just varies.

You are a clown man.

Honestly everyone, there is no use. This cosigner is just going to keep trying to save this guy.

They're early production alright, because they keep trying TO IMPROVE THE SHOES.

That's why I'm telling Noob to stop pointing out things so they can stop correcting them!

Everyone is going to receive them like that NOW because that's how they're PRODUCING THEM.
once again all reputable shoe sites with info posted pics with clear toe cap. am i wrong or right? then last week way before noobel Jay posted pics with milky soles.

HMMMMMM

Originally Posted by flores

That wasn't my point, my point is what does the "milky toe or white toe caps" prove? 
All it proves is that the sole is translucent!  
30t6p3b.gif

Whether its more translucent on some pairs than other it just varies.

How would this vary so much, though?

1zgxh0o.jpg

You are a clown man.

once again all reputable shoe sites with info posted pics with clear toe cap. am i wrong or right? then last week way before noobel Jay posted pics with milky soles.

HMMMMMM
Actually, no. kicks-lab did in fact have white toes as their first image for sale. 

Originally Posted by you go boy

its all speculation that they sell fakes or b grades... but the funny thing is people are still copping from them despite knowing all this... with that being said i rather wait until release date and get a real pair and if i miss out i rather pay rape prices from a reseller than any of those websites who sell early and charge rape...

but then you might be getting fakes from a reseller...
mind_blown_o_People_of_Sharenator_I_finally_have_a_girlfriend_XD_s320x180_191725_535_Story_by_Gifs-s320x180-220884-580.gif

Originally Posted by hostos

doctoring pairs? what does that even mean? if they are taking shoes apart it would be obvious in pictures and when you receive them.

this dude has been talking a lot but has yet to drop anything concrete.

i like how all this fake talk came out for this release yet Nobleee doesnt even have a pair of these early concords to inspect or call them fake.

until 100% solid proof comes out the shoes arent even close to fake.

if your gonna rebuttal this then dont bother unless you have 100% proof.

/thread

2z70q5t.jpg

bg31uo.jpg

1zgxh0o.jpg

You%20Got%20Served-13.jpg

Back
Top Bottom