Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how did i get served? lulz

just look the pics brah

stop embarrassing yourself its getting sad
meh im not embarassing myself. like i said before, i highly doubt these are fakes. your telling me every single pair of shoes they sold before were fakes? yeah right.

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Jay has to be paying dude he is going hard for SDS

i bought from him before. thats why im going "hard" never received a fake or b-grade from him so not sure what else i need to say. others have said the same.

i bought from him before. thats why im going "hard" never received a fake or b-grade from him so not sure what else i need to say. others have said the same.
so it's a romantic relationship?

Originally Posted by Freeze

fbc0376c486a059b1afe2cc239756ba1.image.610x443.JPG

errrrr...
a month tho
nerd.gif

All I can say in Zyzz' defense is that when he posted the pair from SDS originally, Zyzz DID say that those were the early production pair and NOT the ones that we all would be receiving. I clearly remember that, so...? All I can do is wait it out now and hope for clouded toe caps. In that NoobLee comparison pic, I could DEFINITElY side with the shoe on the left being real. Hope that's what we get. Right shoe looks MAAAAD Fugazi!

Originally Posted by three2three

so it's a romantic relationship?
big-ern-o.gif

Got 'em!

I don't know why dude from Marquee is saying they have different suppliers and they all get the same inventory at the same time.  Black/Cement IIIs, Concord, GS Concords, Last Shots, and now these ugly LWP Rookie shoes at the same time.  All these kicks from all these sites have the same birthplace.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

I don't know why dude from Marquee is saying they have different suppliers and they all get the same inventory at the same time.  Black/Cement IIIs, Concord, GS Concords, Last Shots, and now these ugly LWP Rookie shoes at the same time.  All these kicks from all these sites have the same birthplace.
laugh.gif

Wrong. Stop guessing.

Originally Posted by Mr718

laugh.gif
fixed.

Why is production on most my XIs retros from SJ to CGs have a 3 month production run but these have only 1 month.

It seems as if a lot of cats in this thread have Battered Woman Syndrome. Unwilling to accept even the slightest possibility that the shoes may be fake.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by snkrhd75

It seems as if a lot of cats in this thread have Battered Woman Syndrome. Unwilling to accept even the slightest possibility that the shoes may be fake.
laugh.gif

lmao this made me laugh hahaha. sorry for the useless post tho lol
roll.gif

Even before all this "milky" toe cap business started Zyzz had said those first pics up on SDS were an early sample. Then later, but once again before all this milky biz got started, SDS changed the pics to the ones that are up and the model being shipped out to customers...with the "milky" toe cap. How Zyzz getting served lol. Was he able to tell the future that this topic was gonna get brought up lol?

Originally Posted by snkrhd75

laugh.gif
Its not that..its how these people deem to tell fakes by the "milky-ness of the toecap" ...
laugh.gif

If they would have a better argument then maybe..but they don't.

Zyzz, there is no point in arguing about this right now.

Whether the pairs we purchased before were legit or not is irrelevant.  NoobLee has made it pretty clear that the super fakes didnt come around till recently.  Mostly the concords, BC III, restocked SJ.

I have yet to see NoobLee to make claims that all shoes that SDS have sold in the past are fakes.

Although, I am somewhat skeptical about the points he made about the cloudy toe cap and see through toe cap, he does make it sound pretty plausible.......so much so that the owner of Marqueesole had to log on to defend himself.

Now, i wouldnt be surprised if there is something much bigger going on here with Nooblee, zyr12, aNything.  But until they slip(which they prolly wont), i do lend some credibility to what they are saying.

I still intend to keep my order with Jay out of respect of having purchased many legit pairs of shoes from him.  I will make my own decision on authenticity when they arrive.

And for the !%%*@+@!* saying how he doesnt understand how people can send money to sellers located in China?  Are you really that stupid?  Paypal at this point pretty much provides all the security you need to send payments oversea.  Paypal claim works like a charm, buddy.

Between this thread, the Ray Allen's, SJ restock, FSR of Promo's and the cement 3's, I've seen enough evidence. I've been rocking J's since birth but I'm not naive. The ability for these overseas cats to damn near create whatever shoe, whenever means that they've finally got the game down. This changes online and wholesale purchases from here on out. These cats changing everything including tags. When you can put whatever you want on a tag, we're screwed.

Originally Posted by three2three

Why is production on most my XIs retros from SJ to CGs have a 3 month production run but these have only 1 month.

Bro, you already know why...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom