Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Even before all this "milky" toe cap business started Zyzz had said those first pics up on SDS were an early sample. Then later, but once again before all this milky biz got started, SDS changed the pics to the ones that are up and the model being shipped out to customers...with the "milky" toe cap. How Zyzz getting served lol. Was he able to tell the future that this topic was gonna get brought up lol?

my problem with this guy is that he just keeps bashing everybody except SDS when we can clearly see there is some weird stuff going on with all these sites including SDS

first it was an early sample, then more pics with the clear toe, then the whole box mess, then the whole shipping mess, now what a coincidence all are milky toed in brand new pics,etc..
doesn't matter what it may be, something weird is going on here. PERIOD.

i mean come on, its like some dude said a couple of posts back : battered woman syndrome
roll.gif

at least if he don't want to admit anything just wait in the background to see how everything develops

its just weird so much protection,talk,defense for some website hes bought a pair of shoes from
indifferent.gif

i swear if he aint jay or has some strong affiliation with him ill eat crow for years

AirNoel2345 do you really think there isint something fishy going on with this guy?
nerd.gif

Eddo your right, im not gonna even try and argue anymore. the only thing Noobel is going off is the milky toes. he has yet to provide any proof of anything else with the Concords.

anyways we will see in a week or two.

i feel like cutting the Concords i got in half but im not gonna throw my money away.

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Sad thing about this is come December there gonna be a lot of people with fakes pairs and not even know it

yes because jordan brand sells fake jordans on release date
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Eddo your right, im not gonna even try and argue anymore. the only thing Noobel is going off is the milky toes. he has yet to provide any proof of anything else with the Concords.

i feel like cutting the Concords i got in half but im not gonna throw my money away.
I think some of you saw the carbon fiber pic I posted yesterday 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NoobLee

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you didnt even explain anything about it. i saw it but i didnt know what i was looking at
nerd.gif

also i am no way shape or form affiliated with SDS, are you guys serious? never under any of my old SNs have i even talked about him. i just started defending him because i bought from him and got A-grade authentic shoes. why wouldnt i try and defend a business i bought from before and was satisfied? you guys are claiming fake with very little proof. thats all im saying.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you didnt even explain anything about it. i saw it but i didnt know what i was looking at
nerd.gif

also i am no way shape or form affiliated with SDS, are you guys serious? never under any of my old SNs have i even talked about him. i just started defending him because i bought from him and got A-grade authentic shoes. why wouldnt i try and defend a business i bought from before and was satisfied? you guys are claiming fake with very little proof. thats all im saying.

Yea, pretty much sums up the reason for me as well.

I did not see Jay sell the
Promo 4s
or Ray Allen XIIIs
so i could careless about those 2 shoes.

Everything right now hinges on these concords, BC III and restocked SJ that he's selling.  I would like to believe that Jay is only selling shoes that he genuinely believes to be real, but I have never met to guy before, so would never know for sure. 

If nothing else, this thread has been truly educational.

Originally Posted by flores

Originally Posted by snkrhd75

It seems as if a lot of cats in this thread have Battered Woman Syndrome. Unwilling to accept even the slightest possibility that the shoes may be fake.
laugh.gif
Its not that..its how these people deem to tell fakes by the "milky-ness of the toecap" ...
laugh.gif

If they would have a better argument then maybe..but they don't.
But it's not even about the toecap for me, or what has gone on the past few weeks with the Ray 13's, Space Jams, etc. It's just people are expected to put their trust in these dudes with sketchy business practices. And at crazy prices too. Nah, I'll pass. I'm a dude who has no problem waiting until RD and working the system.

There should be a small hole under the insole where the air is, whether it be forefoot air, or heel air, its there. On every fake I have ever seen, the hole was non existent.

[h2]
[h2]The toes are OPAQUE!!!!!!

[h2][/h2]
[/h2]
trans·lu·cent[/h2]

[sup][/sup]   /trænsˈlu
thinsp.png
sənt, trænz-/ Show Spelled[trans-loo-suh
thinsp.png
nt, tranz-] Show IPA

adjective
1. permitting light to pass through but diffusing it so that persons, objects, etc., on the opposite side are not clearly visible: Frosted window glass is translucent but not transparent.

2. easily understandable; lucid: a translucent explication.

3. clear; transparent: translucent seawater.

VS.

[h2]o·paque[/h2][sup][/sup]   /oʊˈpeɪk/ Show Spelled [oh-peyk] Show IPA adjective, noun, verb, o·paqued, o·paqu·ing.

adjective
1. not transparent or translucent; impenetrable to light; not allowing light to pass through.

2. not transmitting radiation, sound, heat, etc.

3. not shining or bright; dark; dull.

4. hard to understand; not clear or lucid; obscure: The problem remains opaque despite explanations. (like this post at times)

5. dull, stupid, or unintelligent. (kinda ironic, isn't it?)

Originally Posted by three2three

doctoring pairs? what does that even mean? if they are taking shoes apart it would be obvious in pictures and when you receive them.

this dude has been talking a lot but has yet to drop anything concrete.

i like how all this fake talk came out for this release yet Nobleee doesnt even have a pair of these early concords to inspect or call them fake.

until 100% solid proof comes out the shoes arent even close to fake.

if your gonna rebuttal this then dont bother unless you have 100% proof.

/thread
Until YOU can prove their 100% authentic shut your co-signing +*** up.

laugh.gif
  this,
 is this the same guy from that lame workout site?

this thread gets more and more interesting.....

question.....so were the "promo" CDP IIIs that different sites had fake also?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

[h2]
[h2]The toes are OPAQUE!!!!!!

[h2][/h2]
[/h2]

[/h2]

[h2]o·paque[/h2][sup][/sup]   /oʊˈpeɪk/ Show Spelled [oh-peyk] Show IPA adjective, noun, verb, o·paqued, o·paqu·ing.

adjective
1. not transparent or translucent; impenetrable to light; not allowing light to pass through.

2. not transmitting radiation, sound, heat, etc.

3. not shining or bright; dark; dull.

4. hard to understand; not clear or lucid; obscure: The problem remains opaque despite explanations. (like this post at times)

5. dull, stupid, or unintelligent. (kinda ironic, isn't it?)

roll.gif

Guess this will be the new word to substitute for milky/cloudy toe cap
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

its quite alarming that jay needs to ask his supplier for an explanation on the restocked space jams since he obviously has no clue whats going on.

he did, hes supposed to give me the scoop today

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

this thread gets more and more interesting.....

question.....so were the "promo" CDP IIIs that different sites had fake also?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Pretty sure anything with the word promo preceding it will be considered fake from this point onward.

But i am sure you would much rather hear this from nooblee than me.  I dont know shiet anymore.
laugh.gif

its quite alarming that jay needs to ask his supplier for an explanation on the restocked space jams since he obviously has no clue whats going on.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
^

Originally Posted by hostos

Even before all this "milky" toe cap business started Zyzz had said those first pics up on SDS were an early sample. Then later, but once again before all this milky biz got started, SDS changed the pics to the ones that are up and the model being shipped out to customers...with the "milky" toe cap. How Zyzz getting served lol. Was he able to tell the future that this topic was gonna get brought up lol?

my problem with this guy is that he just keeps bashing everybody except SDS when we can clearly see there is some weird stuff going on with all these sites including SDS

first it was an early sample, then more pics with the clear toe, then the whole box mess, then the whole shipping mess, now what a coincidence all are milky toed in brand new pics,etc..

i mean come on, its like some dude said a couple of posts back : battered woman syndrome
roll.gif

at least if he don't want to admit anything just wait in the background to see how everything develops

its just weird so much protection,talk,defense for some website hes bought a pair of shoes from
indifferent.gif

i swear if he aint jay or has some strong affiliation with him ill eat crow for years

AirNoel2345 do you really think there isint something fishy going on with this guy?
nerd.gif

Point of that reply was aimed toward that pic that Zyzz had clearly stated before any of this started... Was an early sample and NOT what we were gonna receive. And that was back when dudes were like "lookin good" *order placed order placed order placed*. But Zyzz who obviously knows Jay didnt run with that, he said "EARLY SAMPLE". Then, still, even before this all started... Jay dropped production model with that milky toe everyone's cryin over. Zyzz stated "this is what were getting". Then the issue with the boxes, i don't find that too weird cuz I do believe Jay or who ever else gets these "out the backdoor" if you will, from Nike. It be a lot easier smuggling out shoes alone rather then all complete in a box. So getting the boxes to me would be another "run". But back to the milky cap. Dude wants to run in saying "what do you have to say now Zyzz?!?" when he already explained those pics. About the SJs, i mean, I dunno man. Extra materials running under the table at Nike seems feasible. But Zyzz said Jay gonna explain that soon so well see what story comes from that. Look, I'm a calm dude... None of this really bothers me to the extent that it seems to bother some, like I said before, if they're fake... Damn ya know, I got got. Get my $ back and try again 1-2 months before release. All my $ isn't tied up in that reserve ya know lol. I got $ to throw so it doesn't bother me too much. Yea it $&@!*#+ sucks that if these are fake, that they've come this far... But what can we do from here on out but buy from main stream shops (footaction/locker etc). But again like Ive said, i won't pass judgement till my pair gets here.

NoobLee you have been on point with this information from the cement 3s and ray 13s............

he did, hes supposed to give me the scoop today
I thought your not affiliated with him?  Why would he tell you?
Plus did he ever say why he delayed shipping if its not to doctor the pairs what was his excuse that he did not ship out on time?

Something very fishy is going on with Zyzz in my opinion. He's dedicated a lot of his time on Facebook to trashing a lot of these sites. Acting as if he's some "savior" or super knowledgeable dude, but if you look at his older pics, he was copping Team Jordans last year. Just a lot of strange things going on.

Has anybody received a confirmation email with tracking info from SDS??

AR posted on fb that he will start shipping out this week.
Still yet to receive any tracking info from SDS....if anyone can let me know. Appreciate it.

Originally Posted by hostos

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

nerd.gif

Point of that reply was aimed toward that pic that Zyzz had clearly stated before any of this started... Was an early sample and NOT what we were gonna receive. And that was back when dudes were like "lookin good" *order placed order placed order placed*. But Zyzz who obviously knows Jay didnt run with that, he said "EARLY SAMPLE". Then, still, even before this all started... Jay dropped production model with that milky toe everyone's cryin over. Zyzz stated "this is what were getting". Then the issue with the boxes, i don't find that too weird cuz I do believe Jay or who ever else gets these "out the backdoor" if you will, from Nike. It be a lot easier smuggling out shoes alone rather then all complete in a box. So getting the boxes to me would be another "run". But back to the milky cap. Dude wants to run in saying "what do you have to say now Zyzz?!?" when he already explained those pics. About the SJs, i mean, I dunno man. Extra materials running under the table at Nike seems feasible. But Zyzz said Jay gonna explain that soon so well see what story comes from that. Look, I'm a calm dude... None of this really bothers me to the extent that it seems to bother some, like I said before, if they're fake... Damn ya know, I got got. Get my $ back and try again 1-2 months before release. All my $ isn't tied up in that reserve ya know lol. I got $ to throw so it doesn't bother me too much. Yea it $&@!*#+ sucks that if these are fake, that they've come this far... But what can we do from here on out but buy from main stream shops (footaction/locker etc). But again like Ive said, i won't pass judgement till my pair gets here.
everything except the "All my $ isn't tied up in that reserve ya know lol.I got $ to throw" line (come on son, really?
indifferent.gif
) is an educated response to all this and i agree on your point of view
i still say this cat is too fishy regarding his defense for SDS.

all im saying is I have never denied i got maybe duped from buying concords from AR, and since everything is too weird right now im in the process of getting my refund.
you dont see me bashing or defending anyone because of this

so ill ask my question to you again: AirNoel2345 do you really think there isint something just a littttleeeee fishy going on with this guy z?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom