Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

It's funny hearinf people argue over the quality of a bunch of shoes that all comes from the same source.Maybe the source put like thousands of these in a container and had Jay and Randy dive in for the best pairs LoL.Either way the shoes look better than what I expected for a almost 5 month advance so I wouldn't complain.Besides if your going to wear them why complain about creasing or not getting shoe trees.You get what you pay forand your paying for a 5 month advanced sneaker.

I dont care about the quality of the shoe.. I already know what to expect. I'm gonna get them regardless. I feel like there is no point in complaining, doing all this nagging only just for the end result to be you coping the shoes.

Originally Posted by jusdre86

Originally Posted by trappedintime

the iphone comparison is pretty stupid, you must admit.

not really, when the iphone 4 first dropped everyone complained about the placement of the antenna inside the phone because it would cause phone calls to be dropped. There were so many complaints that apple sent everyone that ugly rubber case to prevent drops.  That's why i waited a few months for them to fix it before i got my iphone 4. All memphis is saying is that its best to wait for the finished product cuz anything before that is gonna be a mess.

IT OBVIOUSLY FLEW RIGHT OVER HIS HEAD.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

yo tell that dude to stop spamming pages with his ugly shirts. it's gettin tired.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

I'm pretty new to the forum and thread and I'm pretty sure this has been asked and discussed before but are the kicks from "Air Randy" and slamdunkspace legit?

o hell na
right under neath this  guy??

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
KSTAR[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 08/09/112:11 PM
[/td][td]
is slamdunk space legit? i wanna order them but im nervous cause i never dealt with this site before....
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I dont care about the quality of the shoe.. I already know what to expect. I'm gonna get them regardless. I feel like there is no point in complaining, doing all this nagging only just for the end result to be you coping the shoes.

Exactly.Sad but true

^^^^
Not for nothing, but go back and read the last 50 pages of this post. And YOU decide if they are legit or not. Cant make your decision based on what one of us tells you. Read ALL of our replies, response, controversy over these 2 sellers.

In the past 6 days, this thread has went from 140 pages to 192 pages. At this pace, we will well over 1000 pages.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
God bless the Air Jordan XI concord

laugh.gif
 sneakgeekz was more excited to see the cemet 3's than the jordan xi....................................
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

Ya'll trippin' about SHOES TREES?

This thread is pure comedy.

If you are buying your shoes early from places like this you should already know from jump street that your box/paper/shoe trees may be suspect or replacements.

As long as the shoes are legit and without flaws, I would be happy.

Ya'll expecting too much.

Those of you that ordered early, once you get them...POST PICS!
IF YOU GONNA BEAT THESE TO DEATH THEN I GUESS THOSE WON'T MATTER TO YOU MUCH.

SHOES THAT I'M PUTTING IN MY COLLECTION I NEED EVERYTHING THAT COMES WITH THE SHOES TO BE INCLUDED AND TO BE LEGIT RIGHT DOWN TO THE TISSUE PAPER. I GUESS I'M OCD LIKE THAT, PLUS IT'S MUCH EASIER TO TRADE OR RE-SELL LATER ON DOWN THE LINE IF I NEED TO.

IF THE ACCESSORIES AREN'T LEGIT, THEN THE SHOES.......

exactly you try to sell a pair of shoes without something & see how well it goes im selling some oly vii's & somebody backed out of a deal because i dont have the gold tip laces
30t6p3b.gif
.... so imagine trying to sell these down the line & someone wants to take $$ off or just back out completly because you have space jam shoe trees instead of concord ones.......
Right there sums it up. You are right, I am going to buy a few and wear every single pair slowly into the ground.

For all you museum collectors - I understand why you'd be pissed with all the extras (boxes/trees/ect).

But you're right...I wear them. Always have, always will.

^^^ I wear all my shoes too, but i'd still want what I was promised and what I paid for. Doesn't matter what it is.

ugh im so #@%#@*! excited for these concords.....

does randys have the retail box or nah? sorry i dont feel like scrolling through the last 192 pages if it was answered.

Originally Posted by mike mathis

192 pages and its not even December I Think The Record for most posts in a thread About To Be Broke
Naw, not really all the other threads got locked and started over.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

IF YOU GONNA BEAT THESE TO DEATH THEN I GUESS THOSE WON'T MATTER TO YOU MUCH.

SHOES THAT I'M PUTTING IN MY COLLECTION I NEED EVERYTHING THAT COMES WITH THE SHOES TO BE INCLUDED AND TO BE LEGIT RIGHT DOWN TO THE TISSUE PAPER. I GUESS I'M OCD LIKE THAT, PLUS IT'S MUCH EASIER TO TRADE OR RE-SELL LATER ON DOWN THE LINE IF I NEED TO.

IF THE ACCESSORIES AREN'T LEGIT, THEN THE SHOES.......

exactly you try to sell a pair of shoes without something & see how well it goes im selling some oly vii's & somebody backed out of a deal because i dont have the gold tip laces
30t6p3b.gif
.... so imagine trying to sell these down the line & someone wants to take $$ off or just back out completly because you have space jam shoe trees instead of concord ones.......
Right there sums it up. You are right, I am going to buy a few and wear every single pair slowly into the ground.

For all you museum collectors - I understand why you'd be pissed with all the extras (boxes/trees/ect).

If you were trying to keep them and not wear them. Why purchase them early from overseas sellers instead of waiting?

Originally Posted by rareair45

30t6p3b.gif

If you were trying to keep them and not wear them. Why purchase them early from overseas sellers instead of waiting?
this all boils down to standing behind your word.....

We are at 192 pages but SDS still have pairs left. So the hype seems about average to me. People will still die in Houston come Dec. 23 though.

Back
Top Bottom