Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

There are some serious SHEEP on this board. Seems like everyone was swayed after Nooblee came on and shared his theories and slander.
Whoopdeedoo- SDS got spacejam restock/remake or whatever, Why is that so suspicious?

I thought the consensus was that these early releases were overruns, or unauthorized productions made after the retail pairs are produced, or pairs that were factory b-grades and written off as "destroyed"? (and not really destroyed, but sold in this "grey" market).

Why is it not feasible that more space jams were made with extra material? After all, I'm sure the contracting factories wouldn't have difficulty acquiring such and producing more pairs.

Would this make the pairs any less authentic, just because they were produced from the same materials, at the same factory, but at a different time???

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

ijapino wrote:
With that said, I'm still not thoroughly convinced SDS, AR or Marquee are selling fakes. I believe they are legit products received in a probably less than ethical way (Probably smuggled out the back door....). 

Hmmmm... 
2zqu9ol.jpg

One came from Air-Randy, the other?

Finishline!

Guess which one's the Randy pair?

if u put it that way, i bet randy's pair is the right one 
smile.gif

So folks are saying that AR sells fakes, and SDS sells fakes, but Promo-shoes is real.

BUT ALL 3 APPEAR TO HAVE PICS OF THE CONCORDS, ALL LOOK LEGIT, ALL LOOK THE SAME, AND ALL 3 SITES GOT THEM AT ABOUT THE SAME TIME AND WILL BE SHIPPING THEM AT THE SAME TIME!!! COINCIDENCE??? IMPOSSIBRU!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ijapino

The boxes and paper being different is no different. How many times have we heard of two different people with the same size shoe get two different sized boxes. Happened alot with the IX's last year and I'm sure everybody's collection of CDP boxes don't match up perfectly. I know mine don't and every single one of them were bought thru a legitimate source. Boxes and shoes are not made in the same factory. Different factories will produce boxes based on the specs they're given. I was speaking with the owner of a popular sneaker site about COOL Grey V's he purchased from a retailer in France being released in red/black NIKE boxes (from the 90's!). Doesn't surprise me.

I'm sorry, but you can't convince me that getting a legit box that happens to be the wrong size is the same as getting a box that is the right size, but is significantly lighter or darker, isn't indented like other boxes, has the sizing chart off-center, and has the ink on the tag fading.  Now your other point about the boxes being made differently depending on the region does hold some weight, bur I'd really like to see the Nike box your friend got in France and compare it to a Nike box from here.

Originally Posted by arabianite3

There are some serious SHEEP on this board. Seems like everyone was swayed after Nooblee came on and shared his theories and slander.
Whoopdeedoo- SDS got spacejam restock/remake or whatever, Why is that so suspicious?

I thought the consensus was that these early releases were overruns, or unauthorized productions made after the retail pairs are produced, or pairs that were factory b-grades and written off as "destroyed"? (and not really destroyed, but sold in this "grey" market).

Why is it not feasible that more space jams were made with extra material? After all, I'm sure the contracting factories wouldn't have difficulty acquiring such and producing more pairs.

Would this make the pairs any less authentic, just because they were produced from the same materials, at the same factory, but at a different time???

Well, you know what to do...

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

I have done my own comparison two years ago with a pair of Space Jams from Promo-shoes and the pair I received from Eastbay. My results-

I purchased the pair from Eastbay release date and received them a week after (slow shipping). I had purchased an early release pair from Promoshoes about 2 months before the release.

Both sat deadstock and unworn in the closet until spring of 2010. Both boxes were identical, with the exception of a sticker with chinese writing on the underside of the pair from Promo-shoes.

The shoes themselves were IDENTICAL!! I saw absolutely no difference. As a matter of fact, both showed the same slight yellowing pattern around the pods near the blue rubber on the soles (the normal Space Jam yellowing pattern).

I also compared my flint 13's from SDS to my brothers from Footlocker. Again, identical. I almost want to saw the shoes in half to see the cutaway, but that aint happening.

Post pics if u can...

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Has anyone notice that it seems like only AR and SDS, and sites that sell fakes were the only sites who received a "restock" of SJ

I remember someone was posting earlier in this thread, about a certain site receiving a 1000 pairs of SJs and that site sold fakes. Not to to mention that, Marqueesole didnt get a restock

I understand why nooblee said timing is everything, it seems like dude is trying to help ppl get a refund before they are stuck with suspect kicks

I have a pair of early release pair of Jams i got from AR in 09, i removed the insole and where the air unit should be located it feels like a tack are an nail is directly in the middle of the heel.

If someone paypal me 50 bucks i ll cut them open and post pics to see if they are real are suspect

MS, I, didn't carry the restock SJ or CG, Promo 4s, B grades BHM 3s, and fishy Black Cement 3s because I know they are REPLICAS!  They are FAKES.  Fakes and Replicas are cheaper than the originals the profit margin is higher, but they are also poorly made... they are made at small sized non-Nike factories in China at best if not in some sweatshops, there is no guarantee. 

That's not the kind of money I wanna make... you put your reputation on the line when you sell/ship out replicas and fakes, and money cannot buy back your rep. 

Reputation > Money

to be honest with you, I doubt there will be more legit pairs coming out in the next few weeks... unless they loosen up security at the factories, yes: TIMING. That's also the reason for DELAY, wait maybe there is a chance for comeback...  however it's red alert in there, legit supply has been dry for the entire week.

2nd wave of replicas will hit the market within 1 week or 2, yesss those full packages.  be warned!

AR shouldn't have posted that stockroom pic of whatever-grade XIs they were in the first place (I'm not sure what kinds of XIs judging off the pics AR posted), it's a slap in the face for JB, Nike, and the nike factories (now, NIKE/JB had reacted accordingly, everytime he does that it gets ugly...).  

from my understanding, AR rejected the 1st batch of replicas from supplier Chen (he used to deal legit kicks few years back, but the quantity and sizes were tough to have control over so he went on to make his own REPLICA Jordans= better sizes from us8-13 and at whatever quantity he may wish).  AR did ship out a limited amount of legit pairs in boxes with shoetrees, he didn't make money doing so because his price was set based on replicas but the replicas just didn't make the cut... again, legit pairs cost above 1300 rmb (shoes only) Vs. 900-1000 rmb for replicas in full package I suppose you guys can do the math.

Its been a while since I've posted in this thread.  My last post was on pg 218 and thats the last time I was here. 

reading thru the 50 pages, this quote sticks out the most.............How can you guys just overlook the fact this man is saying what hes saying???  IMO he is possibly jeopardizing his business by coming out and making these statements.

I think ppl are forgetting that its really the Ray 13 thread that exposed some of these sites, not the concord thread.  Either way, lets take the debate to the right thread.  Im looking forward to seeing the pics of everyones kicks........Im skeptical, but I would love nothing more than to see all you NT'ers happy with your kicks......anything else would be straight up HATING

So folks are saying that AR sells fakes, and SDS sells fakes, but Promo-shoes is real.

BUT ALL 3 APPEAR TO HAVE PICS OF THE CONCORDS, ALL LOOK LEGIT, ALL LOOK THE SAME, AND ALL 3 SITES GOT THEM AT ABOUT THE SAME TIME AND WILL BE SHIPPING THEM AT THE SAME TIME!!! COINCIDENCE??? IMPOSSIBRU!!!!!!
I don't think that the shoes are fakes but rather factory seconds which means they are manufactured the same way and from the same 
factory but got not quality check by Nike and also no original boxes.

They are usually on par with the official release but sometimes you might get some pairs where some shape or cuts are off.

But this issue is even with the official releases. Fakes are shoes that tries to look authentic but are using different materials

and the proportons are usually obvious for most sneakerheads. the weirdst thing is that some fakes have

more resistant paintjobs than the original Jordans!
roll.gif

I don't understand what more proof some of you guys need. No wonder why I see so many "help I've been scammed" threads.
laugh.gif

SDS is taking mad long and this topic isn't making things better.
If my shoes don't ship today/tomorrow I'm getting my money back.

I dont understand why people calling these shoes fake knowing dang well these are b grade or c grade defective shoes. Then people trying to take a B grade shoe to flightclub like these dudes work for nike or something. If i took my B grade 11s with a defective patent leather cut that was supposed to be destroyed in the factory and not released to the public, 9 times out of 10 they gon say there fake despite them being defective. Then I got to hear them sit their an say homie air randy and sds selling fakes oh they fake oh just sh888t the fu88ck up and give me back my bgrades. I told people on here time and time again randy has some kind of inside connect that steals these defective pairs and sells them to him and so does his close friend since most people didn't know that marqueesole despite them being competitors. I used to always talk to randy over the phone before he went MIA and shut down his first website. Still to this day he wont tell me what happened maybe he went to Nike prison. Stop trying to run this mans name into the ground over some BS like he just wakes up in the morning with the intentions on running a big Jordan Concord ponzi scheme when he encourages everyone to pay him through paypal. Just wanted to clear the AIR of my SOLE

If you look that new pic most if not all of those toe boxes look "milky" to me. Not calling them legit, but just stating what I see, who knows what to believe anymore.

AR sent me another email last night saying he was getting ready to ship and has been shipping all of this week. I'm still 50/50 on all of this, not making my mind up until I have mine in my posession. According to "NoobLee" in a PM last night, he claims that AR and Jay are doctoring their pairs so that nobody notices the defects. I still don't buy the whole thing. Someone prove something to me either way though, whether real or fake

why don't people take the issue up with Nike? call them up and ask them questions,since its THEIR materials/shoes that are supposedly being "faked", and if not fake,sold early months in advance....maybe Nike doesnt care like someone said pages back since theyre a billion dollar company, but if more and more people call with the same issue,sooner or later the issue will be addressed.

I dont have an opinion on this topic. Im just staying away on these concords til RD and paying retail.

still waiting for pics of people's early pairs.....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i have sent an email to Nike and got an automated email response that they are going to look into it.

If these sites were selling 100% authentic product from the beginning why wouldnt they try to push out their product as soon as possible to prove to consumers they are real?

Why is there a delay with shipping and people getting their pairs? they were selling 100% authentic products before all of this speculation, right?

The longer it takes for consumers to get their shoes, the more doubt consumers will have and the more canceled orders.

coincidentally all of these questions arose about authenticity and where they are getting their products from and shipping keeps getting delayed

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

why don't people take the issue up with Nike? call them up and ask them questions,since its THEIR materials/shoes that are supposedly being "faked", and if not fake,sold early months in advance....maybe Nike doesnt care like someone said pages back since theyre a billion dollar company, but if more and more people call with the same issue,sooner or later the issue will be addressed.

I dont have an opinion on this topic. Im just staying away on these concords til RD and paying retail.

still waiting for pics of people's early pairs.....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
You do realize that Nike would NEVER admit to having REAL shoes being released early, right? Especially not on websites for people that obviously have some factory type connects which is where these shoes are coming from. Nike turns the other way when this happens and any time they are asked they will tell you the only authentic products are the ones from authorized re-sellers, but as we all know, un-authorized resellers are able to get their hands on real pairs as well.

Good things happen to those who wait. I don't see why people are copping early from them and dropping the extra dough for possible fakes. And why are the people who ordered from them complaining so much. You ordered 1) months before release date 2) from China 3) over the internet 4) with a website that has no obvious affiliation with Nike/JB. Those 4 reasons alone don't seem fishy to you guys?

I contemplated ordering for one reason...camping out 
sick.gif

Especially with all the masses that flock. 

For the SJ I had a connect at hoh so no campout, for the cool greys I had to camp out in the cold..never in my life.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Good things happen to those who wait. I don't see why people are copping early from them and dropping the extra dough for possible fakes. And why are the people who ordered from them complaining so much. You ordered 1) months before release date 2) from China 3) over the internet 4) with a website that has no obvious affiliation with Nike/JB. Those 4 reasons alone don't seem fishy to you guys?
No use saying this everyone that's getting them thinks it's a real deal shoe. They've been warned though. I was going to pull the trigger as well but decided not to due to the fact it is in china which has large amounts of fakes. Even their apple stores there are fakes.

Originally Posted by solesearch22

AR sent me another email last night saying he was getting ready to ship and has been shipping all of this week. I'm still 50/50 on all of this, not making my mind up until I have mine in my posession. According to "NoobLee" in a PM last night, he claims that AR and Jay are doctoring their pairs so that nobody notices the defects. I still don't buy the whole thing. Someone prove something to me either way though, whether real or fake

what email is he using bro?

i just want to be sure im writing to the correct one!

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom