Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

This thread is jokes.

*wonders if it will hit 500 pages*

First few days in September, once more people get their concords in and whenever Nooblee puts in more of his 2 cents

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

This thread is jokes.

*wonders if it will hit 500 pages*

definately 500..i give it 3-5 days tops. 300 pages came and went just like that. 

Idk why yall keep arguing with these fools. AR admitted that he sells fakes and that his Concords are fakes yet there are people saying "im happy with my pair"

ARE YOU REALLY HAPPY WITH A FAKE PAIR OF SHOES??? Let them be at the end of the day they look dumb for trying to justify spending money on a pair of fakes.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Idk why yall keep arguing with these fools. AR admitted that he sells fakes and that his Concords are fakes yet there are people saying "im happy with my pair"

ARE YOU REALLY HAPPY WITH A FAKE PAIR OF SHOES??? Let them be at the end of the day they look dumb for trying to justify spending money on a pair of fakes.
+1 People are still in denial. 

the line of fake-dom and OG sneaks are getting blurred.
we need to separate these two FOREVER. scary times!
best way is to just wait...

because at this point, we won't know what's up.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by three2three

ijapino...DOES THIS CONVINCE YOU?

Honestly....Not quite, but I'm getting there. I'd say I'm about 60-40 with me leaning more towards the shoes being legit. And here's the reason why. It's funny seeing people nitpicking the quality of AR's and SDS's shoes. As if all of a sudden, Nike/JB's quality just became perfect. We ALL know thats not the case. So when I hear that these early release shoes may be "overruns, ghost pairs, replicas or even remakes from leftover authentic Nike materials" I find it easier to believe than them just being flat out fake. If it wasn't for Randy "admitting" to inspection issues, I'd probably still be convinced there was nothing wrong.

Ironically, I'm siding more with ninjahood's opinion on this....And me and him never seem to agree on anything.

It's basically like the underground.

Now where's the Louis stuff from these factories.

Both sides are going way too hard.

*wears 'fake' Concords 4 months before release*

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

At this point, I don't even care. Whether they're fake or 'fake' or fake, or made in Nike sanctioned factories off hours, or with scrap material etc., long as they look good, I'm fine. I'll just buy an early pair from sneaker.st and then another on RD (which was my original plan anyway). I ain't even worried. Don't have enough time to research things.

Sounds like the sellers and the buyers don't have their priorities straight.  
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][Eddie Griffin, 'Voodoo Child'][/color] [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]"SHIM SHIM!"[/color]

roll.gif

laugh.gif

I had to catch up...still waiting on my pair from AR, should be here tomorrow. I think it's hilarious that everyone that is screaming "fake" is so 100% convinced they're fake, yet they don't have pics from Nike of what the shoe will look like in December yet? And no proof what so ever to them being fake? That makes sense though....lol.

The shoes look alright to me so far, they're 4 months early, and for anyone saying they're fake because the 23 is a little off or the PL cuts are a little off....+!% ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!! JB HAS HAD THIS SAME QUALITY FOR THE PAST DECADE ALMOST! I'll be buying a pair of RD too, and when everyone starts throwing their "real" pairs up that have the same differences then what is anyone going to have to say about this situation?

I am pretty sure Lee said that AR was mixing in real pairs with his fake ones, so now all of you are complete experts on being able to tell the ones he sent out that are "real" and which ones are "fake"....come on now. You know damn well you can't sit and call a shoe like this blatantly fake until a pic comes out for the RD pairs from Nike and you can point out a legit noticeable difference. Until then, I don't see any difference at all between this early release pair and any other early release pair from these people, which 99% of the time match up perfect to the RD pairs

And, for everyone reaching so hard to try and say that AR admitted to selling fakes, please go take your 3rd grade reading class over again. He said that he is only having a problem/receiving complaints on 1 shoe, he didn't say they are fake. He is offering to take the money back on anyone that isn't happy, as terrible as the business practices of SDS and AR have been so far, I'd say he is stepping up right there offering to refund anyone who thinks they're fake or not satisfied.

It's so hard to even work out exactly what's going on in here exactly, from the users posting absolutely in·co·her·ent ramblings, to YouTube videos with mirror image playback and people that have received their Air Randy Concords and proceed to post grainy, lo-res iPhone pics of them.

Will someone who can put together something that makes half a lick of sense please stand up on this subject!

Better yet just lock this and allow an AIR RANDY thread to start up!

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

+1 People are still in denial. 

What are you talking about??? I've been searching high and low for his statement where he admitted to selling fakes! This is the only thing I could find:

[h6]"Dear Fans of Air Randy,

Recently there have been some speculation as to the authenticity of our products. I can assure you that our sneakers have been, and always will be 100% authentic.

Sometimes, leaves our warehouse in less than satisfactory condition, and we apologize for that. If this happens, we will gladly refund your money for the full purchased price. No questions asked.
We are sorry for any confusion or uncertainty this issue may have caused.

Sincerely,

Air Randy"[/h6]That says nothing about being fake.. and shoes get released in less than satisfactory condition and even sent to footlocker. Please show me where he admitted to selling fakes?

Hey guys,not that this means anything but I ordered mine as soon as they popped up on sneaker hotline.com for $345 full package,I emailed them today and asked why they still haven't received there full packages and air Randy and slamdunkspace had.they just replied that their shoe,shoe box, and shoe trees were fake and that their wasn't a legit full package on the market yet. Take it with a grain of salt, I have emails to prove what was said.I know they are just as reliable as everyone else, I'm just throwin this in, though it was interesting.....

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

It's so hard to even work out exactly what's going on in here exactly, from the users posting absolutely in·co·her·ent ramblings, to YouTube videos with mirror image playback and people that have received their Air Randy Concords and proceed to post grainy, lo-res iPhone pics of them.

Will someone who can put together something that makes half a lick of sense please stand up on this subject!

Here's what's going on:

1. The shoes are fake.
2. The shoes are "fake".
3. The shoes are "super-fake".

To me, if they dnt come from an actual store( FNL, FTL, Footaction, etc.,) they are fake.
#imjustsayin

welp, I'd just lay off of copping kicks early.

instead of spending $100 to get kicks early, spend $15 on taking the ugliest footlocker female out to lunch and wait until RD

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

instead of spending $100 to get kicks early, spend $15 on taking the ugliest footlocker female out to lunch and wait until RD

roll.gif
roll.gif
not a bad idea at all!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Can someone put these "SHOE dudes" on game, please?  THANK YOU FOR POSTING! 
smokin.gif

If half of y'all had the "wit" in person that y'all have online, you'd be better off in this hobby/  #moreforless

Me, on the other hand (I'm not a rapper but, take these bars I just came up with)... "If I spend more than a dub/then I'm trickin'/and ain't nuffin' but pimp in my blood"...

SHIM SHIM!

If they don't come from store there fake huh illest35??? So is eastbay a store??? It doesn't have a ceiling or walls or an actual door...smh...and what about when Drake had on bordeaux 7s at a concert in december and the shoe ain't drop till april 16th, was his shoes fake too??? Once again I'm makin the statement tht part of the early bashin is cuz sum ppl can't part wit $275, I guess that's too steep 4 they pockets

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by three2three

so you understand, we want diamonds, they're shipping Moissanites.
[font=arial, sans-serif][/font]
from all da pics ive seen they nothing like any variants, fakes, etc. so alot of ya getting riled up over sneakers that are real....just bad pre-release quality or if what homie said about being "remade" then they're literally sneakers that were cooked up with left over parts

from authentic XI's..which doesn't make em fake in da classic definition.

9999.99999% of da comments i saw on his page are people who haven't gotten they're shipment.
Going with the car analogy you used earlier. If you were in the market for a classic muscle car and someone sold it to you as Guaranteed Authentic, charged you a premium, then you get it and you find out that the parts are all remanufactured 3rd party parts, you wouldn't be pissed? If so I've got a car to sell you, GREAT PRICE.
1. all those sneakers sold by slam dunk space and air-randy seems to all have authentic parts from nike, so that means if any of these dorks complaining about QUALITY actually played some kind of sport with em im fairly certain they would've fall apart.

2. da issue here is that these sneakers are being made outside da window of original manufacturing period of da kicks. if ferrari said they ONLY made 300 enzo's but they lied and made 10,000 cars then sure da people who paid a premium for something thats not as limited..

doesn't mean that they aren't authentic ferraris.

3. when people purchase non matching restorations, it doesn't mean da car is a "fake" SS or a "fake" shelby cobra...it just isn't 100% original for da OEM...da car can very well be as good or better then da OEM specs.

bottomline is alot of ya giving grief to these cats over authentic kicks are frankly nerds, geeks, and cats that cop kicks to just stare at em in there hyper baric chambers..... u know da typical cat who cops these can give 2 %@%!@ about what color stiching

is inside da insole, if there's a hole there...what color is da stamp #....alot of that +!## is flat out going to nerd mode da way people grade comics and +!##......its starting to get real disgusting here
laugh.gif
sick.gif

they're just sneakers at da end of day, if they're real what else do you want? jeeeez....

ya complain about everything,
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
watch when da release date comes and JB shows ya how much they love ya being selling ya kicks they basically have da same exact errors, flaws, and miss givings

that ya hammering slamdunkspace, and air-randy, marqueesole for...ya forget these are da guys that release pics months and months in advance for us to see that ya would other wise have to wait for....

bunch of lil girls crying up in here.

The king of complaining in the Jordan Brand section said people complain about everything
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

If they don't come from store there fake huh illest35??? So is eastbay a store??? It doesn't have a ceiling or walls or an actual door...smh...and what about when Drake had on bordeaux 7s at a concert in december and the shoe ain't drop till april 16th, was his shoes fake too??? Once again I'm makin the statement tht part of the early bashin is cuz sum ppl can't part wit $275, I guess that's too steep 4 they pockets

well, i consider eastbay a legit store, they hav a magazine also that keeps poppin up in my mailbox and i havnt gotten anything from them since 1902. But we all KNOW eastbay is legit. As for Drizzy( he makes everything sound depressing) and his shoes, um, he's a "celebrity". he's gettin VIP treatment. If i wus a celeb or athlete or w/e, id hav all kinds of sheit early!!! Winning!! Nah but i wouldnt wanna part with 275$ either, thats too steep for my pockets on a pair of kicks that come out in 4 months. Feel me??

So I've been trying to get my refund from SDS and I filed a claim with PayPal. Just got an email from Jay this morning that said "We tried to refund you! But don't have enough money in my paypal account, we just wait for money into my paypal from bank! Please don't worry!" Super shady man, hopefully PayPal will resolve this for me.

Originally Posted by STARBURY

So I've been trying to get my refund from SDS and I filed a claim with PayPal. Just got an email from Jay this morning that said "We tried to refund you! But don't have enough money in my paypal account, we just wait for money into my paypal from bank! Please don't worry!" Super shady man, hopefully PayPal will resolve this for me.

%%!! Opening a dispute RIGHT NOW!!!!! This joker is taking way to long to ship my @$@% and my tracking number still isnt working.

^
It's called a "no interest" loan... Which is illegal (unless you're the gov'ment issuing "tax refunds" #sarcastic).

Ask Steve over at ISS.  He's the originator of this "carrot and stick" type business in this hobby...

Just a reminder....

It's cool to have differing opinions on this whole debate, but keep it civil. Insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Don't be surprised if you get suspended if you keep breaking the rules.

Back
Top Bottom