Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Mikey23

If u really want this shoe you'll be able to get them, that's it. You should already have a game plan.
BASICALLY.

GOT A MOM AND POP STORE'S ENTIRE INVENTORY ON LOCK.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

got the 01's but am contemplating copping a pair since I skipped the BCIIIs (thank god based on the pics you guys have been putting up),

but I still have my fingers crossed that the IVs will miraculously look better than i expect.

I'm in the same situation on both the 01 and skipping on the bc3. But from the current trend of things, I have low expectations on the Wht cement 4s.But the '11 cords are gonna be hard to pass up. I just might though.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Dope OG's back there, they're soo hard to come by, unlike the black/red Original
this is true. Does anybody know why? I seem to notice people like the '01 retro of the black/reds more than the OG's. This blows my mind because I love the OG's, the way the patent leather has the white Lining is awesome.
pimp.gif
wish I could find a size 11.5
Thanks JF. Your right, OG Concords do seem to be really hard to come by compared to the OG UNC and ezpecially the OG Black/Reds. 

Zapatohead, I think some people prefer the 2001 black/red because the red is darker than the OG. Alot of people that see an OG pair of Black/Red XIs in person for the first time are suprised at how orange they look.   

so, how hard will these be to come by on the 23rd? i am too old for camping out so i am trying to put together a plan. i'm thinking about ordering online at midnight.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

so, how hard will these be to come by on the 23rd? i am too old for camping out so i am trying to put together a plan. i'm thinking about ordering online at midnight.

That's my plan too, wish me luck.

Most places will release midnight which I'll be there around 9:30ish or so after I try to order mine from eastbay/NDC. Thank goodness for Pacific time cause I get two chances really. Hopefully should be enough to cover for 2 sz 11.5.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Most places will release midnight which I'll be there around 9:30ish or so after I try to order mine from eastbay/NDC. Thank goodness for Pacific time cause I get two chances really. Hopefully should be enough to cover for 2 sz 11.5.
i'm not really stressing too hard since they are a GR. i just need one pair and i'm straight. good luck to everybody. the day is almost here.

so what's retail for mens, gs, & toddlers?

i know the 1st page says $175 but my connects telling me $180

and they havent gotten their kids shipments yet

How much is the fee for international through Paypal?
I think I'm going to pass for $240, I can get them on other websites for $200. Thanks for the heads up though.

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

How much is the fee for international through Paypal?
I think I'm going to pass for $240, I can get them on other websites for $200. Thanks for the heads up though.

care to help a guy out on where to get them for 200? thanks

$240 is too much IMO

more euro sites will start popping up selling these and you will be able to cop for retail no problem, just check this thread multiple times a day and you wont miss out.

^ I concur, although if you purchase two pairs you get free shipping and the total comes out to about $203 a pair. They don't have the sizes I want though. Kinda mad, that is two sites on my list in less that 24 hours that I missed out on. They will restock, I'm almost positive.

Well I know HoH N Riverside is doing a midnight release. Got my fingers crossed that NikeTown also does one.

^ These random international sites doing pre-orders leads me to believe that there were a ton produced. Although I have serious reservations that this will lead to an easy cop because people will be coming out from all corners of the world to buy these up. I just hope no one actually gets seriously injured just to buy so damn shoes!

Back
Top Bottom