Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I guess they caught on from last years release with the Cool Greys how many of us were able to lock down pairs before release date.

Originally Posted by hindo03

^you guys all know when this release happens it's going to be every man for themselves. Promises will be broken..... not being negative just reality.

Thats why Ive never rely on anybody for help.  If I dont get them, oh well.
happy.gif

Nike Portland wont give me any info. I tweeted at them asking if they were doing a midnight drop or releasing 12/23...Nothing. Any Portland NTers in the know? PM?

Originally Posted by SWADE23

YO DID NIKE LAY THE SMACK DOWN TO RETAIL STORES OR SOMETHING??? NONE OF THE SNEAKER SPOTS THAT WOULD NORMALLY RELEASE KICKS EARLY ARE LETTING THE CONCORDS OUT... THEY ARE ALL WAITING TILL THE 23RD! WTH!

i think so
30t6p3b.gif

This is going to be cause come rd. People I know that usually don't like jordans talkin bout who tryna wait in line with me around my way. Hope my bro comes trough with our pairs tho.

This list will take everyones attention off of sites as they wait aimlessly for someone to pm them. If we go back to the Cool Grey page and pull a list of all the sites that we were able to purchase them from then we can re use those same sites as a point of refernece for this years release. Nothing really changes much guys.

When RD gets closer.. Every man for themselves. Promises will be broken like someone mentioned above. Good luck to everyone!! #SocalOGNTer

Originally Posted by ColdCity

wow @ how many pg's i thought i missed but its all pm request damb

Sad that this is what Niketalk has come to.  It has always been about sharing info.  The chain letter concept will be fine until dudes slow down to order their pair before forwarding the note to the next guy.

Thank god for dudes like gottaBdashoes helpin out with the pre-orders.  Got at least one pair coming from him.  If you want them bad enough the price don't matter.

Not really that much of a contributer, but I've had an account for about a year and don't want to have to pay reseller prices for this release
smokin.gif

lol is there an actual list, cuz i doubt someone who got info gonna go back to all those pages and PM evry single person, that said PM me... that being said, i would like to be on the PM list as well

Back
Top Bottom