Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

so i got mine in the mail today **SWEET** couldn't count on sites crashing and stores that can't handle large crowds. had no problem paying $300 to avoid the headaches. good luck to all !! they are worth it

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by Zyzz

fnsdcn.png

not sure if serious...

That dude is a creep

Thought that was my old screen name, had me tripping hard
laugh.gif
, but he spelled it "ma"

really appreciate the list of sites. If i cant get em from one of those sites just gonna try my luck at the store on release day. The 23rd is gonna be an epic day. I feel it

Originally Posted by ColdCity

this pm i just got is cray

"Got any other sites. 300 is too much for these at city sole. I trying to resell. Do you know of any other sites selling the black/white space jams."

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
thats what im saying you do more damage than good by posting sites. resellers all about making a buck these days with the current economic situtation. not just the lurkers either theres plenty of regulars that are all about reselling as well.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

"Got any other sites. 300 is too much for these at city sole. I trying to resell. Do you know of any other sites selling the black/white space jams."

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
thats what im saying you do more damage than good by posting sites. resellers all about making a buck these days with the current economic situtation. not just the lurkers either theres plenty of regulars that are all about reselling as well.

the fact that he actually typed out black & white space jams
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Whats cray is NTers giving him all the info he needs to buy up his black and white space jams. SMH

With the way people are stressing youd think these were a tier zero release. These will be everywhere. Just be ready.

These "black and white space jams" (lol) are easily selling at $300. It won't seem like a steep price later because they will be in the $400 range on and after release date easily.

happy.gif
Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

wellgosh.com                        
stickabush.com

crookedtongues.com

endclothing.co.uk

sneakersnstuff.com

caliroots.com

nbastore.com

kix-files.com

these sites will have them at some point in the next few weeks for at or close to retail, you can thank memphis for daring me and you can thank me for trying to help the people who need it....do what you will with it.
Thanks for the list. I was in the process of trying to compile a list for myself. Some of those I already had.
You can add hanon-shop.com to the list.
thank you for contributing, that is after all what niketalk is suppose to be about.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

30t6p3b.gif
Whats cray is NTers giving him all the info he needs to buy up his black and white space jams. SMH

Originally Posted by airsully

"these will be everywhere" lol put the pipe down
They WILL be everywhere. Just that demand for them is so ridiculously high that they'll sell out pretty much immediately, and a LOT of people will be looking to grab pairs to resell. In terms of numbers it'll be GR or at worst a semi-limited GR like the Space Jams. Way too many places are getting Concords to say they're a QS, super-limited, or anything like that. People are sweatin' more cuz of the crazy high demand for these than the actual number of shoes.

turned to 106 and park for a sec saw terrance with the concord on had to turn too jealous until i get them

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by airsully

"these will be everywhere" lol put the pipe down
They WILL be everywhere. Just that demand for them is so ridiculously high that they'll sell out pretty much immediately, and a LOT of people will be looking to grab pairs to resell. In terms of numbers it'll be GR or at worst a semi-limited GR like the Space Jams. Way too many places are getting Concords to say they're a QS, super-limited, or anything like that. People are sweatin' more cuz of the crazy high demand for these than the actual number of shoes.

Exactly.

im not gonna front I took off work on the 22nd to wait for these. I got the vacation time and its the only way i can guarantee a pair without paying crazy prices. The store thathas these early around my way are selling for $375. resellers and consigment shops ruining what you used to be a fun hobby.

Originally Posted by Swagadelphia

im not gonna front I took off work on the 22nd to wait for these. I got the vacation time and its the only way i can guarantee a pair without paying crazy prices. The store thathas these early around my way are selling for $375. resellers and consigment shops ruining what you used to be a fun hobby.
I did the same but for the 23rd....I have thursdays off and if by the time I get to Nike Portland and theres a line snaked around the block....im out. Ill try my luck online.

@marcmac360 I figure if I get inline for the midnight release. I can try and scoop my second pair on the 23rd at the other mall on the way to work. Thank god for 2nd shift.

Back
Top Bottom