Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^^Fashion Valley, Plaza Bonita, Parkway Plaza, Possibly Horton Plaza.

I wish I could wait in line but I'll be in surgery on the release date for a second spinal fusion surgery
frown.gif
Thanks mate and good luck on the surgery. That's more far important than the hype
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

CAN I GET CLARIFICATION ON THE PRICE OF THE MEN'S SIZES?

JUST LEFT A LOCAL SHOP AFTER PRE-ORDERING MY PAIRS AND A COUPLE NIKETALKERS PAIRS. THEY SAID EACH PAIR WAS $185. I THOUGHT THEY WERE JUST ADDING IN A TIP (WHICH I DON'T MIND PAYING TO PRE-ORDER A PAIR EARLY) BUT THEY PULLED THEIR NIKE LIST SHEET OUT AND LET ME LOOK AT IT AND IT SAID $185.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
$180
IS THERE OFFICIAL WORD OF THIS PRICE ANYWHERE ON NIKE'S SITE OR IS IT STILL SPECULATION?

JUST NEED SOMETHING SOLID SO I CAN GO BACK AND LET THE SHOPOWNER KNOW. I'M NOT EVEN GONNA ASK FOR THE $5 BACK BECAUSE THE OWNER HAS ALWAYS HELD ME DOWN SOLID AND $5 IS NOTHING TO SECURE THE PAIRS I NEED, I JUST WANT TO LET HER KNOW THAT HER NIKE LIST SHEET HAS A TYPO.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
HAVE TO SEE WHAT IS ON THE OFFICIAL BOX TAG THEN. SMH if Nike/Jordan decided to hike it even more. Its not far fetched since the 3s went from 150 to 160. So 175 to 185 isnt out of the question

CAN I GET CLARIFICATION ON THE PRICE OF THE MEN'S SIZES?

JUST LEFT A LOCAL SHOP AFTER PRE-ORDERING MY PAIRS AND A COUPLE NIKETALKERS PAIRS. THEY SAID EACH PAIR WAS $185. I THOUGHT THEY WERE JUST ADDING IN A TIP (WHICH I DON'T MIND PAYING TO PRE-ORDER A PAIR EARLY) BUT THEY PULLED THEIR NIKE LIST SHEET OUT AND LET ME LOOK AT IT AND IT SAID $185.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
$180
IS THERE OFFICIAL WORD OF THIS PRICE ANYWHERE ON NIKE'S SITE OR IS IT STILL SPECULATION?

JUST NEED SOMETHING SOLID SO I CAN GO BACK AND LET THE SHOPOWNER KNOW. I'M NOT EVEN GONNA ASK FOR THE $5 BACK BECAUSE THE OWNER HAS ALWAYS HELD ME DOWN SOLID AND $5 IS NOTHING TO SECURE THE PAIRS I NEED, I JUST WANT TO LET HER KNOW THAT HER NIKE LIST SHEET HAS A TYPO.
 go to 1:50

Originally Posted by DRO3000

And where the F are the official pics??? I mean were 2 weeks away and it still doesnt even say theyre coming out on Nike's website......wth is goin on

Who cares man, we know their releasing. I actually like if they do this. We don't need random people buying them, everyone that saw these and a kid and loves them should get them, not just a random person looking to purchase new kicks. 

$180

go to 1:50

THANKS ALOT MAN. WILL LET HER KNOW TOMORROW AFTER WORK.

TO COMMENT ON THAT VIDEO. THAT LEGIT PAIR LOOKS SOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN THE EARLY RELEASE GARBAGE. GLAD I WAITED
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

ITs and R, the little leg is sticking out making it a R. Jstar25 on youtube bought a pair from soleawesome, and it the best damn pair of 2011 concords I have seen.
That pair or pairs he has shown in his videos are not the official release version, go back to page 643 someone posted a video with the official release version being reviewed. You can clearly see the difference. Soleawesome is just like every other early site, they had or might even still have "grey" market Ray Allen XIII's up for sale.
Official release pictures via Air-Knight:

Those pics looks pretty good.

The reason I like em is the stiching looks good and more importantly the 23 in the back. Every pair I've been seeing out there has been a wider and skinnier 23 and some of them are slanted also. The lighting almost makes the lace loops look pue while some of these early ones out there looks yellow.

Originally Posted by The Truth82

Does anyone know if the concord run the same size as the cool grey ?

Most likely need to go half size up. All XI since CDP bred you needed to go half size up including the Space Jams and Cool Grey.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

If you're goin' on page #'s alone...remember that the SJ09 thread got locked up a few times before RD...
nerd.gif

Heres something to give everyone a little sense of relief and hope..........this pic came from the other site's FB page.  I believe it's the back room of Niketown Las Vegas

I'd say they have a few pairs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...........Imagine unboxing all the shoes and swimming in a pool of concords
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
LA CRETA!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice...maybe the resellers will be forced to lower prices if this is any indication of actual production numbers...be nice to see resellers be forced to sell their pairs at a reasonable rate to the few that couldn't copp on RD...be even nicer to see everyone get their pair....

Stores in my area are getting their shipments in already, girl that works at footlocker posted a pic of them on her foot on instagram
30t6p3b.gif
they sure do look good

Betta clean ya pron cookies out ur CPU and make sure u got a good ISP for the online release. Don'tneed anything extra slowin ya down

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by rojanjon

If you're goin' on page #'s alone...remember that the SJ09 thread got locked up a few times before RD...
nerd.gif

Heres something to give everyone a little sense of relief and hope..........this pic came from the other site's FB page.  I believe it's the back room of Niketown Las Vegas

I'd say they have a few pairs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...........Imagine unboxing all the shoes and swimming in a pool of concords
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
LA CRETA!
That's about 500 pairs or so I bet.  That is enough to go around.

Lol. Seeing that stock pic has not given me any more confidence what so ever in this release LOL.

Back
Top Bottom