Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes he told me he has the box and im trying to work something out on the shipping. he assured me he will send me dated tagged pix of group of shoes before wepay. anybody serious im trying to get this done tuesday. any questions hit me up. and send me ur sizes so i can put a list together.

Ant, I really don't think it's going to be as easy as you think just because I'm in Omaha. Plus, my license is suspended and I'm trying to keepthe riding dirty to a minimum. I will get kicked off probation and probably do some time if I get pulled over. So if I try to get a ride I have to workaround people's schedule, not have them work around this release. So I'm trying to figure out what I have to do and how this will go down, you feelme?

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

These wont have any resell value when they are released because they wont be hard to find.
That would be great.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
x2

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Ant, I really don't think it's going to be as easy as you think just because I'm in Omaha. Plus, my license is suspended and I'm trying to keep the riding dirty to a minimum. I will get kicked off probation and probably do some time if I get pulled over. So if I try to get a ride I have to work around people's schedule, not have them work around this release. So I'm trying to figure out what I have to do and how this will go down, you feel me?

I feel you but first theres always FOOTLOCKER, CHAMPS, FINISHLINE, and FOOTACTION.com(s)
wink.gif
if they dont work then call a cab or try to get a connect at one of thosestores

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Will it be easy to cop from those websites, or will they crash or anything like that?

think about it thats 4 online stores and 4 non online stores so thats over 400 pairs of space jams up for grabs i pretty sure they wont crash especially FinishLine because no one really buys from there o yea i for got about NIKE

Now to those guys that wanna cop from jay I don't think he will be able to ship to different address .... Why??????
Cause it will cost him alot more to ship to different address so he will have to ship to only one and then the guy that get the SJ 11 have to ship to all uguys that are there in the group ..... Solution????.... Not really unless u add more cash for extra shipping

Originally Posted by Juice2352

Easy solution for everyone: Buy lower than market Retro's...
nerd.gif

you selling the OG spacejams and say "Don't wait in long, cold lines for cheap CDP-mold SJ's later thisyear!" yet you come on this thread hyped about the shoes ahahha a SMH

anyone know the deal with sneakerpreorder.com?

does it come with the special release box or just a nike one?

and is the site trustworthy?

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Here's my pair that came in today. The end production date on these is 10/13/09. I'm speculating that these are going to be mass produced, and easily obtainable.
I hope you are right

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Now to those guys that wanna cop from jay I don't think he will be able to ship to different address .... Why??????
Cause it will cost him alot more to ship to different address so he will have to ship to only one and then the guy that get the SJ 11 have to ship to all u guys that are there in the group ..... Solution????.... Not really unless u add more cash for extra shipping
honestlly yall he right the only way to get these from jay is to add to price for shipping. nt member hit me and said he gets 75% off shippingand he would be down to help. if you are serious let me know because tuesday im shootin him da money
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom