Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
smh.gif
@ these coming out on christmas eve.. they really gonna make me go out to the mall on christmas eve?

Originally Posted by dtb00201

is this the same jay i got a message from asking me if i wanted to buy shoes........there is no way i would ever buy shoes from someone sending random pm's to ppl
I heard he sent certain people posting on this thread pm's, but only messages for people who were willing to buy a group buy of 8 pairs fromhim for 200 each? If I'm not mistaken. That message I posted from him was a personal email before he actually sent me the shoes. And I been tracking thepackage...everything looking good.

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by dtb00201

is this the same jay i got a message from asking me if i wanted to buy shoes........there is no way i would ever buy shoes from someone sending random pm's to ppl
I heard he sent certain people posting on this thread pm's, but only messages for people who were willing to buy a group buy of 8 pairs from him for 200 each? If I'm not mistaken. That message I posted from him was a personal email before he actually sent me the shoes. And I been tracking the package...everything looking good.
yea it was something like that....but to me that is the equivalent of someone on the street coming up to me and asking if i want to buysomething....i dont know this guy from a can of paint...nor did i ever show any interest in this thread about wanting to buy these early....if anything i pokedfun at the early release pairs because of the jumpman tag being in the wrong spots....this guys an idiot if he thinks anyone is gonna buy 6 pairs of space jamsfrom him a month before release....no one is paying this guy over a grand .....this whole situation seems shady if you ask me....i would be careful if i wereyou guys

AIR JORDAN XI RETRO (SPACE JAM)

STYLE No.:378037-041

size available: 8.5 / 9 / 9.5 / 10 / 10.5 / 11 / 12 / 13

wholesale price: $200/pair (minimum order 6 pairs)
sick.gif

Yea OG, I'm pretty sure you will get them. I think it's only the quality that in question. I just got some pics from him this week and some lookedgood, and some were those same ones he sent you. The good thing is some of the pics he sent me looked a lot better than the ones you posted. They were dateda few days ago too, so hopefully he took the pics right before he shipped them out to you. I know you said you're not too concerned with the details likewhere the tag on the tongue is and what not, but if you're paying 200+ I hope you get some kicks that are as close to perfection as possible. I justdropped 200+ on some TB 3s, and when they got here they had a little tear in the leather. I was heated. But good luck bro. Either way, keep us informed.

is anyone gunna bother trying to get the special box pair? personally i dont care much for things like that (i havent actually seen the box/tree) so i justcopped the regular ones.

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Yea OG, I'm pretty sure you will get them. I think it's only the quality that in question. I just got some pics from him this week and some looked good, and some were those same ones he sent you. The good thing is some of the pics he sent me looked a lot better than the ones you posted. They were dated a few days ago too, so hopefully he took the pics right before he shipped them out to you. I know you said you're not too concerned with the details like where the tag on the tongue is and what not, but if you're paying 200+ I hope you get some kicks that are as close to perfection as possible. I just dropped 200+ on some TB 3s, and when they got here they had a little tear in the leather. I was heated. But good luck bro. Either way, keep us informed.
Oh yeah definitely bro, of course I do care. I mean c'mon 236 for just some low quality shoes, I'd be mad but hopefully they do come closeto perfection. I paid a pretty penny for these kicks, especially for buying early.
And mos def I will post pics and good quality pics for all of you to see, I gotcha!
glasses.gif

wow this dude jay just sent me another message again....he must just send anyone who posts in this thread that message or something

if they drop xmas eve itll make it easier for me, i can just take off work cuz its only half day anyways

if you guys dont want to buy 6 pairs, ask him if you can buy one to see if the quality is good and to build trust between you guys, he told me one pair was okand for the same price, try it

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

smh.gif
@ these coming out on christmas eve.. they really gonna make me go out to the mall on christmas eve?
That's what I'm sayin'. Jordan Brand's tryin' to make folks step out their way to pick up a pair of shoes on a day right nextto a holiday?

ok, with alll these pairs already available will there still b some on release date???
also, r there going to b campouts everywhere for these?
thanks in advance

Originally Posted by asianJordan

ok, with alll these pairs already available will there still b some on release date???
also, r there going to b campouts everywhere for these?
thanks in advance
With pairs being sold ahead of time, it should tell you its going to be a mass release. They just claim it to be limited but it won't be. Itsreally obvious that these will be sold everywhere. No need to camp out but do be there early to be assured.
Thats just my opinion...

Ok Im gonna do this one more time for the haters, doubters, and for those who are really just curious. Here are the pair of SJ's that I got froim Jay maybeabout 3-4 weeks back. Im a shoehead who wears his shoes so these have been on the pavement about 7-10 times. Jay is legit for the last time from me (I am in noway shape or form related and our profiting off of telling you he is legit!)

Sorry for the quality of pics they were taken with my Moto Cliq (Def go pick one of those up as well!....I work for T-mo so I do profit from those purchaseslol!)

sj1.jpg

sj2f.jpg

sj3.png

sj4r.png

sj5.png

sj6e.png

sj7k.png

sj8.png

That is appreciated Kstrick. Can we get pics of the tongues? That's what looked off on the other pics. Thanks in advance bro.

Are you talking about the inside of the tongue? Or the placement of the "Jumpman Jordan" on the tongue (making sure its in the third slot of thelaces)?

If you are talking about the placement of the "Jumpman Jordan" here is a pic on my feet and one out of the box when I first got em.

tagsj.jpg
pimp.gif

tag2sj.jpg

and no problem ryaneff23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom