Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by Slacker83

these just came in few days ago
c4926ec45c392375d73e67c608cc4c2d9c8dfd3e.jpg

bed26c04e030d38cd62e3ec92a4cf9c96ef789f0.jpg
glasses.gif
smokin.gif
!AMAZING!
smokin.gif
glasses.gif

nice pics guys!!!

ive already beat mine up...=(

damn dude jay is tryin hard!...i replied "how bout $100 shipped for a pair of sjs"...lol

Originally Posted by jer23

so, are they dropping 11/27 or 12/23???
12/23, I just hit all footlockers, finishlines, footactions, champs, around my way in kansas and missouri and they all said the newly releasedcalender said 12/23. on a side note a couple of stores let me see the flu's and they looked pretty well made for a retro, and the consistency seemedpretty good at the different stores I checked

Originally Posted by bigsexy49

^^ Here here! I'm missed out on the og's first retroes so I'm really excited to finally get one!

Fixed...

laugh.gif
on the pic "quality basketball products inspired by the greatestplayer ever". If there was one thing they should've changed was that they should've taken out that.

It's great to see this as a GR release.. that way true collectors can get a pair for retail instead of getting it from resellers..

Got two pairs on lock....Still waiting for the one I've ordered from Kixclusive...and bought another here in France....EUR175 !!!!

wow im really happy these arent coming out on friday these are so sweet cant wait for them to drop and then in a couple of months ill be hitting one of youguys up to sea glow them lmao but still they are so icy

I've complained about the cheap model, but I know if they released the concords with the same model I would got nuts.

Originally Posted by sosmoove

I've complained about the cheap model, but I know if they released the concords with the same model I would got nuts.

I assume you meant to say " go nuts"; anyways the most recent retro ('06) "Concords" in my opinion are madesame as the CDP, so would assume the "SJ's" will be the same, not to bad of quality if you ask me
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

If you sea glow the soles right away, will that prevent yellowing?

Does anyone know?

Um NO, "Sea Glow" is a chemical that helps get rid of the oxidation that causes yellowing on the soles of Jordan Brand shoes. It is NOT a chemicalthat PREVENTS, sorry

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

If you sea glow the soles right away, will that prevent yellowing?

Does anyone know?

No! It won't.

It's very simple, to prevent yellowing, you clean the bottoms after every wear with soap and water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom