Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
nonleather ftw!!!!

they look amazing without the leather. original or not they should have released with the mesh upper instead, i think they would have not only been a better looking shoe but they probably would have held their value a lot better than the all leather originals

nonleather ftw!!!!

they look amazing without the leather. original or not they should have released with the mesh upper instead, i think they would have not only been a better looking shoe but they probably would have held their value a lot better than the all leather originals

Originally Posted by thebeast23

kill dat homie 
laugh.gif
 if u had read wat i had said u would have read that i said i dnt get shoes to impress people. i just said u would be surprised how many girls ARE impressed by J's so u can kill that kid. I got a girl anyway n i dnt cheat so impressin other girls is outta the question. If u had reading comprehension skills u would have also read that i had said i buy what i like regardless of what other people think. Or mabe i should quote myself and highlight it for the people that didnt see. but who would want to wear the same thing as evry1 else cuz u lose individuality. i aint no d***rider homie i do my own thing hence y i wouldnt want to see evry1 wearing them. if u a "sneakerhead" (O im sorry i mean sneaker enthusiast) and u dnt care that evry kid who is in ur school is rockin the same thing then there is something wrong honestly. dnt get me twisted i didnt say i dnt like seeing any1 else wearing them cuz its gon happen. i said i dnt like seeing EVRY1 wear them. AF1's for example. evry household in america has @ least one pair. It dont stop me from wearing them. But mayb its cuz i strive to be unique. N i always tell people in a heartbeat to get these shoes cuz they hot. I had to encourage my homie to cop the flints thats droppin cuz he hated 13's @ 1 point. u can find me givin advice all the time whether to get this shoe or that. its not about limitedness. i didnt say anywhere that i only get limited shoes. its not like when i go to the mall to wait in line for shoes i hate evry1 there getting them. idgaf but when i walk in school n evrybody hasa the same thing on its annoying. i guess u would have to had seen my scenario. i thnk the worst i seen so far is when the aqua 8's came out as i said before. evry hallway u saw at least 2 people wearing them...no exaggeration...ok maybe a lil bit but it seemes that way
roll.gif

On a side note the mesh gives the shoe more of a look

kill dat homie 
laugh.gif
 if u had read wat i had said u would have read that i said i dnt get shoes to impress people. i just said u would be surprised how many girls ARE impressed by J's so u can kill that kid. I got a girl anyway n i dnt cheat so impressin other girls is outta the question. If u had reading comprehension skills u would have also read that i had said i buy what i like regardless of what other people think. Or mabe i should quote myself and highlight it for the people that didnt see. but who would want to wear the same thing as evry1 else cuz u lose individuality. i aint no d***rider homie i do my own thing hence y i wouldnt want to see evry1 wearing them. if u a "sneakerhead" (O im sorry i mean sneaker enthusiast) and u dnt care that evry kid who is in ur school is rockin the same thing then there is something wrong honestly. dnt get me twisted i didnt say i dnt like seeing any1 else wearing them cuz its gon happen. i said i dnt like seeing EVRY1 wear them. AF1's for example. evry household in america has @ least one pair. It dont stop me from wearing them. But mayb its cuz i strive to be unique. N i always tell people in a heartbeat to get these shoes cuz they hot. I had to encourage my homie to cop the flints thats droppin cuz he hated 13's @ 1 point. u can find me givin advice all the time whether to get this shoe or that. its not about limitedness. i didnt say anywhere that i only get limited shoes. its not like when i go to the mall to wait in line for shoes i hate evry1 there getting them. idgaf but when i walk in school n evrybody hasa the same thing on its annoying. i guess u would have to had seen my scenario. i thnk the worst i seen so far is when the aqua 8's came out as i said before. evry hallway u saw at least 2 people wearing them...no exaggeration...ok maybe a lil bit but it seemes that way
roll.gif

On a side note the mesh gives the shoe more of a look

Originally Posted by enyouartist

Great. What am I supposed to do with my 4 pairs of Altitudes that I've kept on ice for 5 years!?!? +%%, Jordan. I had 3 pairs of the Flints on ice,too. Makes me realize that collecting Jordans is ******ed.

No Coppin that many pairs is ******ed...most CW u see especially OG colors will drop again except colors like GS colors and GR cw's like blackcats, laker n piston 6's army 5's or whatever
I had a chance to cop that many, so I did, but made the mistake of not flipping them.    I'm getting out of the game.  I have over 20 pairs of Jordans DEADSTOCK, sitting in my closet.  I'm getting too old for this, and I already have a rotation of kicks that I use for the gym.    GAME OVER.   No more hype, no more Altitudes, no more Flints, NO MORE JORDANS!   I think about how much money I've wasted and it makes me sick. 

something we can all agree on, i swear i'm so much smarter and picky about my purchases now.  90% of the time if i can't get the stuff on a 50% im not copping and for the other 10% of the time ill put the work in to get the best deal possible.

now about dudes complaining about these shoes being everywhere,  seriously who cares  jordan could general release everything from here on out and if the stuff is nice  ill buy it, if it's not i won't.  if 30 other people have the same shoes i have then so be it. if im gonna try and impress someone with material stuff it's going to be with a nice house or a car, not with some basketball sneakers.

Great. What am I supposed to do with my 4 pairs of Altitudes that I've kept on ice for 5 years!?!? +%%, Jordan. I had 3 pairs of the Flints on ice,too. Makes me realize that collecting Jordans is ******ed.

No Coppin that many pairs is ******ed...most CW u see especially OG colors will drop again except colors like GS colors and GR cw's like blackcats, laker n piston 6's army 5's or whatever
I had a chance to cop that many, so I did, but made the mistake of not flipping them.    I'm getting out of the game.  I have over 20 pairs of Jordans DEADSTOCK, sitting in my closet.  I'm getting too old for this, and I already have a rotation of kicks that I use for the gym.    GAME OVER.   No more hype, no more Altitudes, no more Flints, NO MORE JORDANS!   I think about how much money I've wasted and it makes me sick. 

something we can all agree on, i swear i'm so much smarter and picky about my purchases now.  90% of the time if i can't get the stuff on a 50% im not copping and for the other 10% of the time ill put the work in to get the best deal possible.

now about dudes complaining about these shoes being everywhere,  seriously who cares  jordan could general release everything from here on out and if the stuff is nice  ill buy it, if it's not i won't.  if 30 other people have the same shoes i have then so be it. if im gonna try and impress someone with material stuff it's going to be with a nice house or a car, not with some basketball sneakers.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

QFMFT.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

QFMFT.

Back to the topic at hand....no one has gotten any early yet? Would love to see actually pics, not glamor pics.

Back to the topic at hand....no one has gotten any early yet? Would love to see actually pics, not glamor pics.

I was sold before, but now these pics just reassured me 10000% that I will be making the effort to pick these up....

air-jordan-xiii-altitude-1.jpeg

air-jordan-xiii-altitude-2.jpeg

air-jordan-xiii-altitude-4.jpeg

air-jordan-xiii-altitude-5.jpeg

I was sold before, but now these pics just reassured me 10000% that I will be making the effort to pick these up....

air-jordan-xiii-altitude-1.jpeg

air-jordan-xiii-altitude-2.jpeg

air-jordan-xiii-altitude-4.jpeg

air-jordan-xiii-altitude-5.jpeg

Finally this thread is getting back on topic. The new pics are
pimp.gif
might make an effort to grab a pair.

Finally this thread is getting back on topic. The new pics are
pimp.gif
might make an effort to grab a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.