Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif

how many pairs are scheduled to drop? anybody know? i know they are supposed to be QS but are they going to be limited to like 2000 pairs like the bins?

how many pairs are scheduled to drop? anybody know? i know they are supposed to be QS but are they going to be limited to like 2000 pairs like the bins?

They will be over hyped just like the first edition, should have sold mine when they came out and now can't sell them to anyone 
mad.gif

They will be over hyped just like the first edition, should have sold mine when they came out and now can't sell them to anyone 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

what color green would dis be considered on these joints anybody know not altitude green.. i mean like is this a neon green??? 

Altitude green. 

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

what color green would dis be considered on these joints anybody know not altitude green.. i mean like is this a neon green??? 

Altitude green. 

Pictures looking nice......only problem is, how do i come up with the funds to buy all the shoes dropping in December....

Pictures looking nice......only problem is, how do i come up with the funds to buy all the shoes dropping in December....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom