Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
still got a ds pair from whenever they dropped, deff need a new 1 tho!

Really want a pair, but my local spot isn't sure they're getting them
frown.gif

yeah, these def. look way better than the og alts, which i passed on. passing on these too, but if i still bought shoes like i used to these would def. be copped.

yeah, these def. look way better than the og alts, which i passed on. passing on these too, but if i still bought shoes like i used to these would def. be copped.

Now these joints mean! i won't be letting theses get from me like the originals. Would y'all say the green is close to a lime green in person?

Now these joints mean! i won't be letting theses get from me like the originals. Would y'all say the green is close to a lime green in person?

43e2534ec9a2bf668e717e8f24c6747367b9e32.pjpg

just seen this pic. these are nice. you think spots that got the olympic 7s are going to get these or will they be more limited??

just seen this pic. these are nice. you think spots that got the olympic 7s are going to get these or will they be more limited??

Originally Posted by dipsetboi407

i thnk its about the same amount...with more hype tho

Originally Posted by dipsetboi407

i thnk its about the same amount...with more hype tho

These 2010's shade of green definitely looking a lot lighter than the previous version, or am I seeing wrong?

air-jordan-13-xiii-retro-altitudes-black-altitude-green-1.jpg

Before the sensitive dudes here get their pampers in a bunch, I'm not saying it's a bad thing, just an observation.

These 2010's shade of green definitely looking a lot lighter than the previous version, or am I seeing wrong?

Before the sensitive dudes here get their pampers in a bunch, I'm not saying it's a bad thing, just an observation.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

IF U DNT LIKE THE LIGHTER SHADE OF GREEN DONT BUY IT....lol  
grin.gif

lol 
laugh.gif
 JP homie u right tho. i think the onlhy thing i dnt like bout these compared to the last alts is that the rubber (i thnk) bumpy area on the side aint very shiny like the last ones. thats what made the shoe basically to me

but i thnk these can stand on there own without that. the shiny part would just make it better

Imma hold off on the flints to cop these since they a week apart n  mayb cop the flints sumtym next year on discount......or mayb the week after these drop lol

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

IF U DNT LIKE THE LIGHTER SHADE OF GREEN DONT BUY IT....lol  
grin.gif

lol 
laugh.gif
 JP homie u right tho. i think the onlhy thing i dnt like bout these compared to the last alts is that the rubber (i thnk) bumpy area on the side aint very shiny like the last ones. thats what made the shoe basically to me

but i thnk these can stand on there own without that. the shiny part would just make it better

Imma hold off on the flints to cop these since they a week apart n  mayb cop the flints sumtym next year on discount......or mayb the week after these drop lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom