Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Yo my shorty wears a 7.5-8 in women's... would a men's size 7 fit her in the Alts?
no sir... she would need a 6.5-7 gradeschool. Preferably the 6.5, the 7 will be a tad too big.

Yo my shorty wears a 7.5-8 in women's... would a men's size 7 fit her in the Alts?
no sir... she would need a 6.5-7 gradeschool. Preferably the 6.5, the 7 will be a tad too big.

Originally Posted by EMkicks

Might be way to big. XIIIs run true to size... she would need a 6 or6.5

Originally Posted by EMkicks

Might be way to big. XIIIs run true to size... she would need a 6 or6.5

When you have a conversion from men to women sizes you add 1.5. And from women to men you subtract 1.5. Ex: womens sz9 would bea means sz7.5

When you have a conversion from men to women sizes you add 1.5. And from women to men you subtract 1.5. Ex: womens sz9 would bea means sz7.5

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

They will be over hyped just like the first edition, should have sold mine when they came out and now can't sell them to anyone 
mad.gif

perhaps maybe cause your asking too much, someone will buy if you lower the price
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

They will be over hyped just like the first edition, should have sold mine when they came out and now can't sell them to anyone 
mad.gif

perhaps maybe cause your asking too much, someone will buy if you lower the price
wink.gif

So obviously we will be camping out for these, jumpman23.com already has them on their website
12-4-10, $160
anyone in Dallas know where a good spot would be? Should HOH Northpark get them?

So obviously we will be camping out for these, jumpman23.com already has them on their website
12-4-10, $160
anyone in Dallas know where a good spot would be? Should HOH Northpark get them?

Originally Posted by lilmikey23

omg i remember the lines of ppl at 5am for when these bad boys came out

man when they dropped i paid 225 from my local spot
tired.gif

Originally Posted by lilmikey23

omg i remember the lines of ppl at 5am for when these bad boys came out

man when they dropped i paid 225 from my local spot
tired.gif

still got a ds pair from whenever they dropped, deff need a new 1 tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom