Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
These ar terrible imo
sick.gif

:side bar: I had the 1st Altitudes on the other day & someone snickered & said I had on FAKES
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thebeast23

IF U DNT LIKE THE LIGHTER SHADE OF GREEN DONT BUY IT....lol  
grin.gif

Good, you got my sarcasm. 
laugh.gif

Sometimes just because I point something out, someone always thinks that I'm "hating". 

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Sometimes just because I point something out, someone always thinks that I'm "hating". 

Originally Posted by dipsetboi407

43e2534ec9a2bf668e717e8f24c6747367b9e32.pjpg

just seen this pic. these are nice. you think spots that got the olympic 7s are going to get these or will they be more limited??
is this someone room or a store/ looks pretty nice in the background
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dipsetboi407

43e2534ec9a2bf668e717e8f24c6747367b9e32.pjpg

just seen this pic. these are nice. you think spots that got the olympic 7s are going to get these or will they be more limited??
is this someone room or a store/ looks pretty nice in the background
pimp.gif

these definitely look better than the OGs cant wait for these to drop...cool greys, flints, white and red xiii, and altitudes!!...smh its gunna be a beautiful xmas

these definitely look better than the OGs cant wait for these to drop...cool greys, flints, white and red xiii, and altitudes!!...smh its gunna be a beautiful xmas

@Killajay209 its at a store in Miami called Sole Fly they are affiliated with Jordan Brand they do have a sick Jordan mural on the back wall of store check them out on Facebook

@Killajay209 its at a store in Miami called Sole Fly they are affiliated with Jordan Brand they do have a sick Jordan mural on the back wall of store check them out on Facebook

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

grin.gif

laugh.gif

wait, french not hating on something?  whats going on?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

grin.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

roll.gif

I actually like these over the 2005 version.

Hey, I like what I like, I really don't have hate in my system, contrary to what others identify as "hate" when I point out something different about the shoe.
smile.gif

That's why I stopped lurking and posting in the Cool Grey XI thread, no need to be in there since I already made the decision that I'm not feeling them at all.   Some people like to go in threads and talk smack to people because they actually like the shoe. 
I never try to provoke anyone from buying what they like, everyone is different.

Automatically when someone doesn't like a shoe, they are tagged haters.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

roll.gif

I actually like these over the 2005 version.

Hey, I like what I like, I really don't have hate in my system, contrary to what others identify as "hate" when I point out something different about the shoe.
smile.gif

That's why I stopped lurking and posting in the Cool Grey XI thread, no need to be in there since I already made the decision that I'm not feeling them at all.   Some people like to go in threads and talk smack to people because they actually like the shoe. 
I never try to provoke anyone from buying what they like, everyone is different.

Automatically when someone doesn't like a shoe, they are tagged haters.
laugh.gif

stitching is in line w/ 2010 Flints...still not deterring me from getting these
i missed these when they first dropped, and quite frankly they look better w/ the mesh...any one know the production numbers on these?

stitching is in line w/ 2010 Flints...still not deterring me from getting these
i missed these when they first dropped, and quite frankly they look better w/ the mesh...any one know the production numbers on these?

is it safe to say that its the same exact mold as the flints 2010 just color difference? i think it is. just me tho. same wrinkly lookn mesh. id still cop the flints tho. jus so i can retire my 05

is it safe to say that its the same exact mold as the flints 2010 just color difference? i think it is. just me tho. same wrinkly lookn mesh. id still cop the flints tho. jus so i can retire my 05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom