Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
just too much going on. that material on the heel area was good enuff for me along with the shiny black midsole. now u got a shiny black midsole, mesh upper, and the textured material on the back.
i hope someone lists a pair of the 05s for cheap. kinda miss my pair
smile.gif

just too much going on. that material on the heel area was good enuff for me along with the shiny black midsole. now u got a shiny black midsole, mesh upper, and the textured material on the back.
i hope someone lists a pair of the 05s for cheap. kinda miss my pair
smile.gif

I like the new version and the pop of the green. It also brings something new to the shoe. The people with the old ones can stay original.

I like the new version and the pop of the green. It also brings something new to the shoe. The people with the old ones can stay original.

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

Those look horrible. How can you guys prefer these over the OG's? That makes no sense, lol.
is it becuz it has the term OG in it? jus cuz its OG dnt make it better

Those look horrible. How can you guys prefer these over the OG's? That makes no sense, lol.

Originally Posted by bigj505

12/20.... def not selling out unless stores only get 1 of each size and only a few stores get them.
dudes waiting on the cool gray 11s and they copping white/red and flint 13s before these.

i personally like them. timing = off tho

couldnt have said it better myself

Originally Posted by bigj505

12/20.... def not selling out unless stores only get 1 of each size and only a few stores get them.
dudes waiting on the cool gray 11s and they copping white/red and flint 13s before these.

i personally like them. timing = off tho

couldnt have said it better myself

Originally Posted by thebeast23

the most underrated post in this whole section of niketalk

Originally Posted by thebeast23

the most underrated post in this whole section of niketalk

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by BIOKICKZ

Loved them because of the hype in 05'..

Don't care too much for them nowadays.. I won't lose sleep if I miss them, and plus, there are way too many other J's coming out in December to be worried about..
30t6p3b.gif
Shake your head all you want, these were extremely hyped at the time. And maybe I'm using the "hyped" term incorrectly, but I liked them before the Terrell (I think it was) picture surfaced. And not being able to stand in line for 3 days because I had school and work made me want them even more.

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by BIOKICKZ

Loved them because of the hype in 05'..

Don't care too much for them nowadays.. I won't lose sleep if I miss them, and plus, there are way too many other J's coming out in December to be worried about..
30t6p3b.gif
Shake your head all you want, these were extremely hyped at the time. And maybe I'm using the "hyped" term incorrectly, but I liked them before the Terrell (I think it was) picture surfaced. And not being able to stand in line for 3 days because I had school and work made me want them even more.

NO because the originals look better. These +%$!! look fake. They look way better with leather than with that fake 3M material, that all fake 13s have.

NO because the originals look better. These +%$!! look fake. They look way better with leather than with that fake 3M material, that all fake 13s have.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Of course everyone is going to prefer the original, I accept this change though.. not bad @ all
not quite.. i don't like the original better.. i prefer the mesh.. and i queued at NTChi for the OG release.. good job JB.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Of course everyone is going to prefer the original, I accept this change though.. not bad @ all
not quite.. i don't like the original better.. i prefer the mesh.. and i queued at NTChi for the OG release.. good job JB.

afta seein MESH will be used on dis yrs altitudes im glad 2 sleep on dis release. only 13s wrth gtn r og cws 4 me minus da flints since i heard 3m wont be on da shoe smh

afta seein MESH will be used on dis yrs altitudes im glad 2 sleep on dis release. only 13s wrth gtn r og cws 4 me minus da flints since i heard 3m wont be on da shoe smh

Damn. These look dope. I like the originals but these are real nice. That green looks nice.

Hopefully JB keeps this colorscheme going. Wouldn't mind seein the Jordan XIs like this haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom