Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by vipersupra

where do you get them wearable shoe trees? might just use them for my 05. pm me pls. thanks nt.

no need for a PM homie
http://www.wearableshoetrees.com/universal.html

they reduced the price to 9.99! i didnt even know

thats cheaper then those fake not workin force fields. how u gon use foam to prevent creasing? lol the force field creases itself

im about to order a 2nd set soon as im done wit dis post too

still need a 05 pair of flints...still lookin. looks like ppl are holdin on to dem now since deez dropped

Edit: checkout the thread http://niketalk.com/topic/277383?page=-1

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

and the re-stock begins to sell out of most sizes. faster than i expected.

This.

My pair should be here on Monday I think
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by lyricist343

JUST GOT BOTH OF MINE IN THE MAIL!

Feels like 05 all over again!

...missin the 3M tho
30t6p3b.gif

Got mine last night from JJ. Took me 15min to get all the excess glue off, looked like they tried to clearcoat some of the pods. I though it was the 3m that I missed but I think its more bout the shade of blue they used this time. I honestly have a hard time showing people the 3M on the 05's unless I take a picture
laugh.gif
 Aside from the shade of blue these are straight. Atleast I dont have to wear pink shirts anymore to match my 05s

I didn't receive mine with any glue stains whatsoever 
indifferent.gif

one of my Jordan boxes looks like it got punched though
tired.gif

I honestly have a hard time showing people the 3M on the 05's unless I take a picture

The 3M reflection shows as light hit it as well.  People seem to forget that.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I honestly have a hard time showing people the 3M on the 05's unless I take a picture

The 3M reflection shows as light hit it as well.  People seem to forget that.

The light is what shows the 3M in the pictures. People seem to forget that.

laugh.gif

anyone who's worn these a few times now without crease preventers?

can you post pix?

i wanna see if they truly crease less than the '05's...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

anyone who's worn these a few times now without crease preventers?

can you post pix?

i wanna see if they truly crease less than the '05's...
y keep posting this over and over?
your question has been answered and you still keep asking.

HAHAHA proto you may have to dig through the posts. The toe box has DEF been improved. They are safe to buy if that is what was stopping you.

Had plenty of them at HoH in Raleigh and the other shoe stores. Tried them on at HoH but my size had flaws in the mesh portion so I didnt cop

Originally Posted by jerrypharmd

Had plenty of them at HoH in Raleigh and the other shoe stores. Tried them on at HoH but my size had flaws in the mesh portion so I didnt cop

are you a pharmacist?

Originally Posted by ildiddy

are you a pharmacist?
Yeah, just starting working at a store where you can wear scrubs so I was at the mall looking for air max's dont think the Jordan's will be comfortable enough.  Been wearing my air penny 2 retros and my ascics nimbus.

Originally Posted by ildiddy

are you a pharmacist?
Yeah, just starting working at a store where you can wear scrubs so I was at the mall looking for air max's dont think the Jordan's will be comfortable enough.  Been wearing my air penny 2 retros and my ascics nimbus.

yea you're going to need some comfortable shoes with all that standing. im a p3 at UT college of pharm

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

These are straight dope. I am in love with mine. Now waiting for the playoffs. Look for those cats crying because of the 3m I understand how you feel, but that doesnt mean you have to be all negative about this release. To each his own so please keep it quiet and dont buy if you dont want and let the rest of the cats enjoy. Plain and simple. Peace.

pimp.gif

no 3m makes this release so weak...i like how people are claiming the 3m is dull...that $%% is just white stitching ninja!

Originally Posted by sthebest

just got these in the mail. and earlier posts were right, wearable shoe trees are great. I walked around the house in these last night and they didnt crease one bit

ce6562df5a3119c2a77c11beee65d276.jpg
Perfection....

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

just got these in the mail. and earlier posts were right, wearable shoe trees are great. I walked around the house in these last night and they didnt crease one bit
Perfection....
Those are excellent.

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

ce6562df5a3119c2a77c11beee65d276.jpg
Perfection....

thanks man. i thought the 3m didnt make a difference, but it really makes this shoe pop. and for people saying they dont like "shiny" shoes are just lying to themselves. its just a nice subtle touch in my opinion and was one of the best features on the XIIIs (which i felt were supposed to replicate a panter's eye at night once light hit it).

wore mine the other day...
29pdn4m.jpg

see doesnt look that bad without the 3m.

Spoiler [+]
{ whats the big damn deal, you can only see the 3m when the sun or lights hit the mesh. Otherwise you cant even tell....these are OGs by the way, not the new release and the 3M isnt blinging.

Its principle...13s with no 3m are as bad as fakes imo...most cats the OG era aint supporting these

Originally Posted by s dubl

wore mine the other day...
29pdn4m.jpg

see doesnt look that bad without the 3m.

Spoiler [+]
{ whats the big damn deal, you can only see the 3m when the sun or lights hit the mesh. Otherwise you cant even tell....these are OGs by the way, not the new release and the 3M isnt blinging.

So the 3m on the OG's isn't brighter than the 05's?  One thing I love about the Original XIII's...the hologram in perfect condition is a sight that everyone should experience just once...so bright and clear! It reminds me of my marvel masterpiece card collecting days 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom