Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

We had a car show here in Houston yesterday and everybody were rocking these. I will wait to rock mines. These are heavy in houston streets right now.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

We had a car show here in Houston yesterday and everybody were rocking these. I will wait to rock mines. These are heavy in houston streets right now.
Co-sign with this....I missed the car show cause of work yesterday...would have been my first one. I'd just keep these XIII on the back burner for awhile also going to be a GREAT in the summer. How were the ladies at the show yesterday? 

IMG00117-20101130-1310.jpg
IMG00117-20101130-1310.jpg
x2_395be3a

Mine came in a few days ago and i'm pretty pleased. Quality seems to be better than the CDP XIIIs which is a plus.

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

Just a heads up Footaction in Sharpstown mall located in Houston recieved a re-stock on the flints.

thats been one of my spots for years 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i still refuse to pay retail for them, whens the next friends and family???

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Originally Posted by sthebest

just got these in the mail. and earlier posts were right, wearable shoe trees are great. I walked around the house in these last night and they didnt crease one bit

ce6562df5a3119c2a77c11beee65d276.jpg
Perfection....

thanks man. i thought the 3m didnt make a difference, but it really makes this shoe pop. and for people saying they dont like "shiny" shoes are just lying to themselves. its just a nice subtle touch in my opinion and was one of the best features on the XIIIs (which i felt were supposed to replicate a panter's eye at night once light hit it).

I thought the hologram was supposed to replicate the eye

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

Just a heads up Footaction in Sharpstown mall located in Houston recieved a re-stock on the flints.

thats been one of my spots for years 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i still refuse to pay retail for them, whens the next friends and family???

Right now online. 25% off footaction, champs, footlocker

I don't know about NY but here in CA these shoes sold very very well. Almost 90% of FTL , Footaction, Finishline are basically all sold out. I'm very glad i bought 2 pairs. One to ball and one for wear

i pulled the trigger on these and didn't wait for the white/reds so they can be shipped together with db2, db3 ad charcoals. international shipping is killer so time was of the essence. now fingers crossed they all get here by xmas.

^They should, the 3s get here Thursday, and the Flints will be here before that probably. I get my pair tomorrow, still undecided if I'll give them to my Dad or keep them.

oh i've no doubt they'll be sent this week
smile.gif
xmas international postage is the iffy part.

luckily i got lots to keep busy with in the meantime. work and uni assignments, plus today i should be able to find out the gender of our upcoming first kid
happy.gif
:D

love these.... not sure what all the complaining is about, but my pair is fine. i have the 05s too and nothing different with these that really bothers me.

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Co-sign with this....I missed the car show cause of work yesterday...would have been my first one. I'd just keep these XIII on the back burner for awhile also going to be a GREAT in the summer. How were the ladies at the show yesterday? 

Well lets just say you need to thank your boss. having you come in, cause it was kiddie paradise. It was a madhouse. If you like skanks then you would be fine. I dont need to pay $15 to get at skanks.

Got a pair in today(not for me) .... But BIG THANKS to the homie who helped me out on this one.
pimp.gif

I'm absolutely lovin the reinforced toe box on these babies! They're not easy to crease, thank goodness!!! I remember my OG's being creased right out the box lol. I'm very happy with this shoe and actually prefer like the darker grey and can also live without the 3M unlike most. I've only had the OG's then these so this is my first pair of Flint Retro's. Copped 2 pairs of 13.5 from swoosh and I'm really glad i did because these are easily one of the best retro's I've purchased in a long time. The fit on these is amazing.

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

I'm absolutely lovin the reinforced toe box on these babies! They're not easy to crease, thank goodness!!! I remember my OG's being creased right out the box lol. I'm very happy with this shoe and actually prefer like the darker grey and can also live without the 3M unlike most. I've only had the OG's then these so this is my first pair of Flint Retro's. Copped 2 pairs of 13.5 from swoosh and I'm really glad i did because these are easily one of the best retro's I've purchased in a long time. The fit on these is amazing.
Agreed about everything you said! I don't buy newer shoes really (being that I have original or first retros, and they make me feel underwhelmed in fit and quality , not to sound repetitive on here as many tend to say this).. I don't understand what everyone is saying about the 3m, I had my pair on my foot and while it may not be as bright as my 05's, it still shined in the light at some angles???? Regardless, they look great, feel like good quality and the fit is superb comfort wise of cushioning and padding!

Ordered an extra pair from Jimmy Jazz. Anyone else not receive a shipment confirmation? My credit card hasn't even been charged yet but I have an order confirmation form 12/01.

I also love the fact that the inside of the side panels where the shoe laces go through is MUCH stiffer not allowing the side mesh to crease, wrinkle, or bend making them look all janky lol. It stays nice and straight all the way up allowing for a nice clean look. You don't need much to make these shoes look good. T-shirt n blue jeans n your stylin lol. I actually hope NDC/SWOOSH re stocks so I can get my hands on a couple more pairs, but with the altitudes dropping this weekend that may be overkill lol. This coloway and model have been in my top 5 since high school. There's just nothing quite like these. Can't wait for the Playoff XIII's to drop! Hats off to Tinker for designing these gems!

Originally Posted by lyrikill

Its principle...13s with no 3m are as bad as fakes imo...most cats the OG era aint supporting these
lmao speak for yourself kid. Im a "Cat" from the OG era.. and I still have my 05 retros.. I copped 2 pair of the 2010s.. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom