Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Ordered an extra pair from Jimmy Jazz. Anyone else not receive a shipment confirmation? My credit card hasn't even been charged yet but I have an order confirmation form 12/01.

Same here. I got an email from them today saying your package is in warehouse status. It is being prepared to get shipped out. 

Probably the first and last time I order from Jimmy Jazz, They charged me the full amount of the shoes (167.13) even when the coupon took $25 off, Then when I called "customer service", I kept being sent to the some answer machine for 2 hours. I finally got through to them and they explained to me that I'll receive the $25 back when the shoes are shipped. Not to mention I got an overdraft fee from my bank but it got reversed when I called them...SMH

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

lyrikill wrote:
Its principle...13s with no 3m are as bad as fakes imo...most cats the OG era aint supporting these
lmao speak for yourself kid. Im a "Cat" from the OG era.. and I still have my 05 retros.. I copped 2 pair of the 2010s.. 
laugh.gif

There's a difference between not supporting and not hyping. These "cats" are just being quiet on this release.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

lyrikill wrote:
Its principle...13s with no 3m are as bad as fakes imo...most cats the OG era aint supporting these
lmao speak for yourself kid. Im a "Cat" from the OG era.. and I still have my 05 retros.. I copped 2 pair of the 2010s.. 
laugh.gif

There's a difference between not supporting and not hyping. These "cats" are just being quiet on this release.
Agreed. I had/have OG's sophomore year of HS (they're beat now). I missed the '05s. But had to cop these for "sentimental" value. No 3M was kinda "eh" but whatever, I wanted them and copped them.

for those on the fence.
the 3M is def nice when using a flash but i got 2 2010s for $180 combined.

Originally Posted by lyrikill

laugh.gif
Agreed, not all.. I may have said this about many other releases this year that I passed on, but after trying them on, and having them in my hand I was sold on 2 pairs.. I did have to think about it though and just got them yesterday, not on release day, after my buddy persuaded me to go check them out, and well I loved them! (And I still have all of my original 13's)

Tonight solidified the love for me. Wore 1 pair to the gym.. Started off with a brisk warm up jog for 5 minutes, proceeded to do box jumps, then squats/dead's, calf raises and then ran for 15 minutes! They still look NEW, right pair has a slight crease that you only see when flexing up on the forefoot then goes away.. Left pair creases differently , right across the top of the toe box where the black Jordan sig. is, as it meets the laces.. The construction on these are pretty damn good, whatever they did to prevent the horrendous creasing of the others.. Suffice to say, I have not been this content with a Jordan purchase in a VERY long time !

Yep, their anti-creasing construction has improved dramatically.
I've been wearing my wellgosh pair for a month now, and they still haven't shown any significant creasing. Hell, I'm even content with the lack of 3M.

Now if they would have only made the mesh smoother...

Originally Posted by bay1591

Probably the first and last time I order from Jimmy Jazz, They charged me the full amount of the shoes (167.13) even when the coupon took $25 off, Then when I called "customer service", I kept being sent to the some answer machine for 2 hours. I finally got through to them and they explained to me that I'll receive the $25 back when the shoes are shipped. Not to mention I got an overdraft fee from my bank but it got reversed when I called them...SMH

Their service sucks really bad. I ordered the Lebron VII red carpets a few months back and I kept getting the run around from "customer service." I'm glad I already have these flints otherwise, I'd be really pissed off at this point. It's been a week and they still haven't shipped them out. 

GottaBdaShoes wrote:
bay1591 wrote:
Their service sucks really bad. I ordered the Lebron VII red carpets a few months back and I kept getting the run around from "customer service." I'm glad I already have these flints otherwise, I'd be really pissed off at this point. It's been a week and they still haven't shipped them out. 

I guess I was one of the lucky ones then
laugh.gif
 The discount code went through , and my flint 13's arrive on Friday.
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

^ My $35 code worked as well. Bought 2 pair, I'm selling the size 10, keeping the 10.5.
smile.gif

AND I just got a tracking number for my order.

I never owned flints until now. So my question is do they bleed like some of the other 13s in the past?

Originally Posted by peanut214

GottaBdaShoes wrote:
bay1591 wrote:

I guess I was one of the lucky ones then
laugh.gif
 The discount code went through , and my flint 13's arrive on Friday.
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

Lucky
grin.gif
but never again I'll buy something from jimmy jazz, still waiting on the tracking number and my $25 dollars back
mad.gif
... next time I will just suck up my pride and pay retail

jimmy jazz gives me the run around. worst service ever period. charged full price and no tracking number...

Back
Top Bottom