Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

i dont know why you guys complain about creasing... i could see if the shoes came creased but if you wore it then its inevitable...shoes are meant to be worn and are going to crease regardless after 1 wear or 10 wears

Originally Posted by ildiddy

jimmy jazz gives me the run around. worst service ever period. charged full price and no tracking number...

How much did it say the total cost was when you submitted your order? My order arrived in three days and I used the cheapest shipping method. If it does not show you the correct price at checkout you should not expect anything else. A tracking number is not that important as long as it arrives promptly.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

jimmy jazz gives me the run around. worst service ever period. charged full price and no tracking number...

How much did it say the total cost was when you submitted your order? My order arrived in three days and I used the cheapest shipping method. If it does not show you the correct price at checkout you should not expect anything else. A tracking number is not that important as long as it arrives promptly.

$145.13 was the checkout, you're a lucky customer i guess
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
me too, charged me full retail even with the $25 off coupon...like I said in my earlier post, first and last time I buy anything from jimmy jazz

Originally Posted by bay1591

eyes.gif
me too, charged me full retail even with the $25 off coupon...like I said in my earlier post, first and last time I buy anything from jimmy jazz
THIS
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bay1591

eyes.gif
THIS
mad.gif
They caused me to overdraft too...was pissed off even more
mad.gif
mad.gif

EDIT: I think they canceled my order
indifferent.gif

After Nike cancelled my order, I was happy to see that sneakerhead had my size. I paid more than retail, but I had to get a pair.

Damn, everyone HATES JimmyJazz. Including myself. I ordered my pair of flints on 12/01 and it's not 12/09 and they're just now leaving their warehouse. I thought my bad customer service experience was an isolated case but now I see that it's more widespread. I DO NOT recommend buying from them.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

what do u guys think about storing these in a hefty zip bag? yay or nay

Store them for what? 
eyes.gif

Anyways, these are sold out?  My mall has a FSR in footlocker AND FNL

Balled in these today. Pretty solid shoes imo. Light and comfortable. Need the All star pair and im done with the XIII

I had a similar problem.  Ordered a size 10.5, it showed up as pending on my online banking for the discounted price.  Then it disappeared after a while completely, no tracking or anything.  Then today I get a shipping confirmation, but no charge on my account.  I ordered a size 10 with the discount.  The amount showed full price pending, then disappeared.  So who knows what the hell they're doing over there.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Ordered an extra pair from Jimmy Jazz. Anyone else not receive a shipment confirmation? My credit card hasn't even been charged yet but I have an order confirmation form 12/01.

I had the exact same problem.  Did you ever end up getting charged?

Originally Posted by Fifteen

no 3m makes this release so weak...i like how people are claiming the 3m is dull...that $%% is just white stitching ninja!

Shut up already!  3M is gay looking anyway, especially when a flash was used in photos.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

no 3m makes this release so weak...i like how people are claiming the 3m is dull...that $%% is just white stitching ninja!

Shut up already!  3M is gay looking anyway, especially when a flash was used in photos.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Picked mine up today during my break at work. Got the last size 11.5 at the Tysons Corner finish line out in VA. 
I got my girl these earlier this week and she was super happy, she thought they were "cute" so I surprised her with them after work that night. 

Now tonight I find myself back at the store... Buying myself a pair 
laugh.gif
. I love the XIII's though, my favorite sneaker, and the flints are top 5 for me. Playoffs are Grail GOAT status though. I can't wait for those 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Fool kill that noise

Back
Top Bottom