Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Enough about the 3M talk for the Flints.
In my opinion, they look great.

Snagged 3x pairs of the 2010 retro..
1x - 8.5 ( To go with my OG 1997 pair. )
2x - 12 ( Last 12's one for fam & another might be up for grabs.. )

Here's a picture with my 1997 OG vs 2010 Retro.
(Note.. the 2010 retro pictured was a Sz.12 and the 1997 OG pair is a Sz.8.5)

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Ordered an extra pair from Jimmy Jazz. Anyone else not receive a shipment confirmation? My credit card hasn't even been charged yet but I have an order confirmation form 12/01.

I had the exact same problem.  Did you ever end up getting charged?
Everything got fixed (I guess). I've been charged for the shoes (with the $35 discount) and tracking number literally minutes after posting my previous comment. Jimmy Jazz still sucks though. Worst customer service ever. I'm not exaggerating either.

Happy with my pairs. Never had flints so I over compensated a little
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Fifteen

no 3m makes this release so weak...i like how people are claiming the 3m is dull...that $%% is just white stitching ninja!

Shut up already!  3M is gay looking anyway, especially when a flash was used in photos.

eek.gif
roll.gif

DUDES STRAIGHT UP LYING TO THEMSELVES...

LET ME ASK YOU THIS...IF THE 2010 VERSION HAD 3M, WOULD YOU HAVE COPPED? RIGHT....

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

no 3m makes this release so weak...i like how people are claiming the 3m is dull...that $%% is just white stitching ninja!

Shut up already!  3M is gay looking anyway, especially when a flash was used in photos.

eek.gif
roll.gif

LET ME ASK YOU THIS...IF THE 2010 VERSION HAD 3M, WOULD YOU HAVE COPPED? RIGHT....
PREACH!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Fool kill that noise
Piss off.

Ordered an extra pair from Jimmy Jazz. Anyone else not receive a shipment confirmation? My credit card hasn't even been charged yet but I have an order confirmation form 12/01.

Everything got fixed (I guess). I've been charged for the shoes (with the $35 discount) and tracking number literally minutes after posting my previous comment. Jimmy Jazz still sucks though. Worst customer service ever. I'm not exaggerating either.
Agreed.  What kind of business uses answering machines during business hours?!

eek.gif
roll.gif

Listen moron, I honestly never cared for the 3M.  Keep that $%+# on running shoes and construction vests. Sure I would have copped regardless, but I think they're better without.

eek.gif
roll.gif

Listen moron, I honestly never cared for the 3M.  Keep that $%+# on running shoes and construction vests. Sure I would have copped regardless, but I think they're better without.

roll.gif

STRAIGHT CONTRADICTION. YOU DESCRIBED IT AS "GAY" BUT WOULD OF COPPED SOMETHING YOU THINK IS GAY?

SALT.

eek.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

STRAIGHT CONTRADICTION. YOU DESCRIBED IT AS "GAY" BUT WOULD OF COPPED SOMETHING YOU THINK IS GAY?

SALT.
Yup.  What's hard to understand?  

I got my pair on Weds. But I think Ima wear my 05 flints cuz they are stain on the pods and they look ugly already with the stains. The 2010 flints are going in the vault.

Anybody gonna wear their 05 instead of their 2010 flints?

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

ARE THESE STILL 0N SW00SH

15 and above. these things moved 
THANKS I BET THEY DID ESPECIALLY WITH 40% 0FF 0H WELL STILL HAVE MY PAIR FR0M RD
Does your O button not work or is that the new hip thing?
roll.gif
THATS H0W I TYPE 
grin.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

SALT.
Yup.  What's hard to understand?  
So you'd cop something you thought was gay?  Interesting.....ayooooo 
eyes.gif

Anyways, it's crazy these sold out places, my FTL and FNL both are LOADED with these.  Saw them up close, looked nice but not for me (3m is NOT the reason for not copping) since I have the Retros......well the first retros

I know, right?
laugh.gif
Another thing I don't understand is why their 800 number takes me to the same idiot EVERY TIME. And if I don't get the same person, I get that crappy answering machine that apparently never gets checked because I never get any call backs. Screw all this, there is on simple solution. Never buy from there again.
As for the 3M on the flints, people need to shut up already.

"Wahhh theres no 3m on my flints"

"Boo-hoo, Im complaining but I'm still coppin'"

These kids need to shut up already with all that noise. The only time you can even see 3m is when there is low light pointed toward the shoes. I guess it matters if you're 15 and want to look cool in coincidental light. c'mon son, c'mon. 
grin.gif

well, initially i thought these were gonna sit for months. i was shocked to see that they sold out in so many stores as fast as they did. i live in baltimore though and sneaks fly so i could imagine some of them moving but not damn near all of them. anyway i went out today in attempt to try on some xiii's just b/c im gonna cop the altitudes tommorrow and i wanted to see how they fit. walked into athletes foot and asked for my sz expecting them to tell me "we sold out" like i've heard so many times b4 but to my surprise they had my sz. tried em on and i fell in freakin love. always wanted the flints add to that the fact that they were sooooo comfortable and looked super dope with the jeans i had on @ the time and the leather FELT REAL. I cant be-freakin-leave it, THE LEATHER FELT REAL!!!! these things were sold out just about EVERYWHERE i have been since black friday but when the guy told me they had my sz (which is a 10.5, one of the most common/popular sizes) i had top scoop em'. eff 3m these are very nice retroes.

I know, right?
laugh.gif
Another thing I don't understand is why their 800 number takes me to the same idiot EVERY TIME. And if I don't get the same person, I get that crappy answering machine that apparently never gets checked because I never get any call backs. Screw all this, there is on simple solution. Never buy from there again.

These kids need to shut up already with all that noise. The only time you can even see 3m is when there is low light pointed toward the shoes. I guess it matters if you're 15 and want to look cool in coincidental light. c'mon son, c'mon. 
grin.gif
What type of customer service has an answering machine lol...I still dont know whats up with them and my order. They refunded my money but never sent me an email or anything saying if it was canceled...

I know, right?
laugh.gif

grin.gif

What type of customer service has an answering machine lol...I still dont know whats up with them and my order. They refunded my money but never sent me an email or anything saying if it was canceled...

Don't be surprised when you get an email saying your order has been shipped and you still haven't been charged.  That's the situation I'm currently looking at.  I won't be too surprised when it arrives and I'm magically billed for the full non-discounted amount. 

I wish people would shut up about the 3m already. it's a nice feature and all, but the lack of it doesnt make the 2010s horrible.

I only ended up with the 2005s because I ended up paying less for them than the 2010s.

Back
Top Bottom